[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where should I end it? I'm 7 episodes into the first season
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Prison-Break.jpg (110 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
Prison-Break.jpg
110 KB, 1200x600
Where should I end it? I'm 7 episodes into the first season and I'm liking it so far.
>>
>>71706771
That heatwave guy is based af
>>
>>71706771

stop in the middle of season 2
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>71706771
>liking anything ever instead if just ridiculing it endlessly untill the people who made it kill themselves

... you are not one of us
>>
>>71706771
You should end your life immediately you limp-wristed cuckold liberal jewish redditor faggot. You are nothing. You are worthless.
>>
When they break out of prison.
>>
>>71706771
Stop halfway through season 2 and watch the Mexican jail and then quit.
>>
about 30minutes into the last episode of season 2.
You will know it in your heart when you see the moment. End it immediately.
>>
Stop now. It turns to shit halfway through the first season.
>>
S1 is great
S2 is good at some parts, mediocre in others but still solid overall due to the Bank Manager's character
S3 is pretty hit and miss, but I still recommend to watch it if you liked S1 and S2
Avoid S4, there's nothing redeemable about it. It feels like a different show all together, and a pretty bad one.
>>
>>71707015
+1 to this
>>
>>71706771
When an asian man dies.

That's when you turn off forever.
>>
>>71706771
Just pretend that they escape successfully with the plane at the end of season 1 and that's how the show actually ended. One season, he gets him out, they escape, and it's done.
>>
I liked all the seasons

S1 Great prison scenes but the Company stuff feels extremely cliche

S2 The company stuff got better. Hectic, fast paced cat and mouse between all of the characters.

S3 First half is not that good. I guess the writers realized the first half wasn't good so they cut the season short and made the second half hectic and fun again.

S4 Really silly plot by now, but you can still enjoy it if you don't compare it to the first two seasons.
>>
>>71706771
It's coming back, isn't it?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.