[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was gonna see a movie after work today before I went home.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: pick-one.jpg (501 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
pick-one.jpg
501 KB, 800x800
So I was gonna see a movie after work today before I went home. These are the movies that match with my schedule for the night. Which one should I see /tv/? I don't really want to see BFG so it's mostly between the other three.

I liked the original Now You See Me (except the ending which was awful) and I don't think I've seen the original Conjuring but I don't think that'll negatively impact the experience. I've also never seen a Purge movie but I get the basic plot idea and don't think that'll mess up my viewing either.
>>
>>71706506
I liked TC2 more than the first one.
Haven't seen The BFG but Armond praised it.
>>
>>71706506
Conjuring 2 for sure, it's very good for a horror sequel. And their is one scene that will stick with you for a while.
>>
The Purge 2 and 3 are basically B Action Movies, but they're pretty enjoyable.
>>
>>71706506
Purge sucked because it was incredibly predictable, but the small handful of snippets and skits were cool (like the shit the protags see while theyre hanging out in the city).
>>
>>71706625
>>71706535

Looks like Conjuring 2 is in the lead. It's been a while since I've seen a horror movie (last one was Babadook) so that may be fun.
>>
>>71706625
>one scene that will stick with you

And which is that? Saw it last night but I didn't think there was a real "wow" scene. Honestly the only thing I remember very well was the letters on the bookcase spelling out the demons name
>>
Now you see me and the purge are irredeemable pleb trash. Catch the conjuring 2.
>>
>>71707723

He's probably referring to the scene with the painting.
>>
>>71706506

had to watch bfg and now you see me because of my job the magicians were more enjoyable for me.
>>
>>71706625
There's 2 or 3 memorable scenes, I liked the tv interview and the end when she goes super saiyan.
>>
NOW YOU SEE ME 2 WAS AMAZING!!!!!
>>
Go and watch The Purge: Election Year, it was fantastic, movie of the year without a doubt.
>>
>>71708886
is it better than 1? i liked 1 but no more isla fisher in 2 ;(
>>
>>71708947

Not him, I really don't remember that much about NYSM1 but I would say the sequel is on par with the first one.
>>
>>71706506
the most enjoyable movie is the conjuring 2 but I found a lot of the scares dumb and laughable but thats just probably cause i hate movies about ghosts and demons. The Purge is dumb as usual and Now you see me is okay and has good actors with good performances but the movies just doesn't interest me. I have not seen BFG but its disney so it will probably be shit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.