[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poor Eugene. Kid can't catch a break. What did he do to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 928x620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 928x620
Poor Eugene. Kid can't catch a break.

What did he do to Tracy Loach?
>>
>>71699009
go to hell op
>>
True capekino
>>
>>71699009
I think they convinced each other to commit suicide.
In the comics he was a diehard Curt Cobain fan, and he attempted suicide out of admiration for his star. And then he became a vigilante and then a rock-star. Seriously, shit is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>71699009
Either freaked her horse and tried to off himself out of guil or tried to off himself and freaked her horse with his new look.

Also, shouldn't she be blind by now, i mean her eyes should be drier than her mom's cunt.
>>
>>71699009
What am I looking at?
>>
>>71699348

Apparently thats how you look after a failed shotgun suicide
>>
The last episode was hysterical.
>>
>>71699527
...in Garth Ennis' world.
>>
That's not a ashtray!
>>
>>71701321
That hotel fight was all it took for me to finally get hooked on this show.
>>
File: 1466527340117.jpg (78 KB, 340x314) Image search: [Google]
1466527340117.jpg
78 KB, 340x314
>>71701427
>muh tenders

topkek
>>
I just caught up last night. I have some questions.
1) someone told me Preacher sends Eugene to hell but I never saw that.
2) i thought Odin Quincannon was supposed to be a bad guy but he seems pretty based
3) tell me about the mascot. Why does he wear the mask?
4) why won't preacher use his powers to make Tulip stop bothering him
>>
>>71702212

1) attention span and perception issue
2) if a capitalist redneck void of any humanity is based in your opinion, then I guess he is
3) he would die
4) he likes to be bothered
>>
Jesse should use genesis to make tulip stop being a rude, impulsive, obnoxious whore. I might not loathe her quite as much. She's by far the worst character.
>>
>>71699009

is it even possible for your mouth to look like that after a gunshot wound? or did they do it just for le epic "guy's mouth looks like an asshole XD" joke
>>
>>71699527
You mean your mouth turns into a butthole?
>>
File: im acting.jpg (297 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
im acting.jpg
297 KB, 1920x1080
>>71702482

LEAVE MY BOYFRIEND ALONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>71702352

I saw Eugene disappear but did we ever actually see what hell looked like?
>>
>>71702708
>I saw Eugene disappear but did we ever actually see what hell looked like?

What?
>>
>>71702806

Did we see the fires of hell?
>>
>>71702849

No, we just saw him disappear, it was meant to be a cliffhanger
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.