[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CAN YOU FUCKING STOP RUINING EVERYTHING WITH NIGGERS Like h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 86
File: triggered.jpg (49 KB, 499x656) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
49 KB, 499x656
CAN YOU FUCKING STOP RUINING EVERYTHING WITH NIGGERS

Like holy shit i am so mad over L being black in Death Note Netflix version and over turning Hermione & Human Torch black etc. Why the fuck you keep doing this? L never was black in the story hell they all should be japanese.

Or would you want a fucking 2pac movie starring white people only? SJWs need to mass suicide
>pic related, found it in 9gag http://9gag.com/gag/avnrpOq
>>
Why aren't you made about Light being white?
>>
>>71697534
anime characters are white desu
>>
>>71697514

>Having a hollywood film without at least 1 black genius

2016 bitch
>>
>>71697514
>>pic related, found it in 9gag

go back there
>>
>>71697514
Is L even Japanese? Wasn't he a foreigner?

Regardless I don't really mind this change. It hardly effects anything, and L looking like he does in the anime would be stupid.
>>
we wuz professional psychology detectives n shiet
>>
>>71697534
No OP, but Light looks like a fucking dork when he's supposed to be a heart breaker. This is another movie where all they want is the franchise name, and not the actual story or story elements that made the series popular in the first place.

They missed the point with Light. Don't care that he's white, or he's not Japanese. It does bug me that they didn't take the time to build a proper profile for any of the characters of the show.

Light is a guy who has everything. A good family, is highly intelligent, is incredibly good looking. He has everything and that's why he's bored and decides to use the Death Note.

Instead you got some dorky looking jew who will probably get bullied and wants to use the death note against his bullies.
>>
File: 1465071214579.jpg (39 KB, 680x351) Image search: [Google]
1465071214579.jpg
39 KB, 680x351
>>71697514
WE WUZ
>>
This film is going to be shit and I am going to say bad things about it whenever I can
>>
he was good in Selma, calm down racist
>>
Adam Wingard rules so this is going to be great. Probably better than the shitty comic, cartoon, or movies.
>>
>>71697578
He was a pale creepy British dude.
>>
>>71697584

>yfw he uses the death note to kill white criminals exclusively.

cant wait.
>>
>>71697584
>>71697534
>white

pretty sure nat wolff is jewish though
>>
Fucking manchild
>>
>>71697534
because light look like a white guy already
>>
>>71697584
The reason nat wolffe gets roles is because his mother is high society.
>>
I actually loved the asian live action version of this.

I don't like anime because it's super gay but is it worth watching if I watched the movies?
>>
>>71697514
You don't get to cry about it because neither of them are asian
>>
So an asian is good enough to play the butler but not one of the main roles?

Why doesn't anyone get pissy at the lack of indian/ asian/ latino roles?
>>
Shit like this is being encouraged to simultaneously antagonize race relations, while also normalize the concept of multiculturalism (I.e. no white communities or societies).

The saying is "From chaos, order." The globalist billionaires will use their media to goad retards into causing conflict, and then they will present the solution to that conflict: One world government, new world order.
>>
>>71697514

Oh no you don't. First you fuck up Oldboy, and now this. Goddamn you, the US
>>
When they put out casting calls, do they specify race? Or did they just decide the black guy was best for the role?
>>
>>71697514
T. triggered goober
>>
>>71697686
what do i do
>>
Did anyone else find Misa really hot?
>>
>>71697707
They probably just have it in mind that they're going to blackwash the character ahead of time (so progressive), and then search/select accordingly.
>>
>>71697707
The producers pick the leads, not the actual casting agency.
>>
Someone should post a picture of the time they showed American TV in the anime.
It was not flattering.
>>
>>71697716
In my mind, become successful, wealthy, and have a happy family, first. After that politics becomes an option for you. But until then, just stay focused on your own shit.
>>
>>71697547
The vast, vast majority of them are Japanese.
>>
>>71697707
I don't think these movies have casting calls anymore. I don't think the writers even get the source material to base it out of.

They're given an overall plot summary, tell the writers: We got a guy who kills people with a magical notebook by writing there names, and there's a detective whose closing in on his tail, and there's some girl too for the main guy.
Get us an outline, and think of people we can cast. We have to make it multicultural, and we have to be able to sell it in China.
>>
>>71697514
This will probably be better than the anime
>>
>>71697720
her voice actress is a real slut so you might have chance to make her be your misa
>>
>>71697772
>We have to make it multicultural

That's such a bogus term "multicultural," as if it's about "culture" and not "race." The goal is to put as many non whites into the films as possible.
>>
We already had the perfect adaption, just let this shit bomb and we can move on from it peacefully with the studio losting a fuckload of money.

It actually puts a smile on my face that they wont make anything from this
>>
File: smug cat smelling flower.jpg (98 KB, 608x395) Image search: [Google]
smug cat smelling flower.jpg
98 KB, 608x395
>>71697514
>People are actually falling for the blackwashing shitposts
>People are actually getting mad about chinese cartoon movie adaptations
>People honestly do not understand that casting a black guy may attract black people to the movie theater to a nerdy movie they otherwise wouldn't see, besides the story probably being set in America where black people make up half the population

Wew lads consider a noose
>>
>>71697842
>the story probably being set in America where black people make up half the population

Looking at our media, you would think they were half. But it's more around 10% of the population, if you can believe that.
>>
>>71697842
Last time I checked blacks are like 15% of the US population.
>>
>LIKE OMG WTF MY CHINK KARTOONZ ARE LIKE SRS BZNS LIKE UGH CAN YOU NOT OMG UGH I CAN'T EVEN

Nigga go stick your dick in a pussy holy shit goddamn.
>>
File: ..webm (1 MB, 296x400) Image search: [Google]
..webm
1 MB, 296x400
>light turner
>>
>>71697883
How is it relevant that Death Note is based on a manga?
>>
>>71697514
Jesus Christ, this is real.

Could you have a worse casting? What next, Lil Wayne as Prince William?
>>
>>71697868
and 50% of homicides, thanks LBJ
>>
>>71697514
>LIGHT TURNER
T
U
R
N
E
R

4kids would be proud
>>
>>71697883
Literally the most reddit post all day and I don't really mind the casting.
>>
>>71697912
They're doing so many murders just so white people don't have to. You should be grateful.
>>
>>71697894

who is this semen demon
>>
>>71697839
>The goal is to put as many non whites into the films as possible.

No bruv, it's to put in as many niggers as possible. You don't get more latinos, or indians, or chinese, or japanese. You get more niggers.
>>
>>71697931
as long as they keep it in the black community, they can kill 100x more for all I care
>>
>no Ezra Miller as L
>>
>>71697765
They're not though. 99% of anime characters look white and their is no resemblance whatsoever to chinks.
>>
File: 56345.png (47 KB, 448x360) Image search: [Google]
56345.png
47 KB, 448x360
>its actually real
>>
>>71698006
"They don't look Japanese, therefore they MUST look white" is not valid reasoning.
>>
I wonder if they'll have the footmassage scene in this movie.
>>
L, Mello, Matt and all the geniuses are european orphans raised by Watari a former english -or something- inventor with loads of money and a desire to do good.

Raito, Misa, Matsuda, yotsuba corp are all japs.

Near's team is some american 3 letter agency.
Mello took over what seems to be a west coast crime syndicate.

The nationalities of the Death note characters are not only very clearly spelled out but actually plays a role in character traits and stuff.

The interpol reunions drawings show clearly that japanese people are not drawn differently from other light skinned ethnicities.
>>
Light's dad will be played by Bryan Cranston. You'll see.
>>
>>71697514
>watching it

kek
>>
File: 14546426834.jpg (938 KB, 1600x1063) Image search: [Google]
14546426834.jpg
938 KB, 1600x1063
>Light Turner
>>
>>71698045
Nope, faggot. You're going to have to try harder. They look white hence they're white, and in addition they do not resemble chinks whatsoever.
>>
File: 943.jpg (31 KB, 450x301) Image search: [Google]
943.jpg
31 KB, 450x301
this is watari
>>
File: nosferatu.gif (878 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
nosferatu.gif
878 KB, 500x333
>>71698101
>>
hapas you shouldn't take this lying down. show those studios the meaning of rage.
>>
>>71697951
Yes, but by saying non-whites, we bring the focus back to ourselves, instead of bringing the focus to nigger hating, which isn't a strong selling point.
>>
>>71698118
You think they look white because they often but not always have hair and eye colors that the Japanese do not. If that's all it takes for someone to look white, then surely you agree that Japanese people would pass for white if they put on color contacts and dyed their hair?
>>
>>71697578

>L looking like he does in the anime would be stupid.

why? it seems fitting that he would be pale and skinny and have messy hair and bags under his eyes.
>>
>>71698101
underrated post
>>
No one gives a fuck about your gook shit cartoons faggots, go talk about them on the gook shit cartoons board.

These shit cartoons are only watched by white neckbeard manchildren and niggers. Of course they're gonna put some niggers in them when they make movies that you're still gonna pay to see.
>>
>>71698166
Also, what about eye and hair colors that don't exist in nature, for anyone? Do white people have exclusive rights to purple eyes and hair?
>>
>>71698179
This is a live action adaptation of a manga. Not a cartoon. And even if we were talking about the anime, it still wouldn't be a cartoon.

>These shit cartoons are only watched by white neckbeard manchildren and niggers.
Manga and anime are made for the Japanese domestic market.

Also the racial slur you're looking for is nip. Gooks are Koreans.
>>
>>71698169
Do you think you could take someone that looks like anime L seriously? It's fine for the anime, but it would look absurd in live action.
>>
>>71697514
I agree but what can you do about it? A second holocaust to remove all jews/niggers from Hollywood seems unlikable, although it would be appreciated.
>>
>>71698166
Dude, even Japs admit on Jewtube videos that anime characters definetly would be white if they didn't have gook named. They're white. Get over it.
>>
>>71698206
That's literally what I said.
>>
>>71697765
they are white. minority are Japanese
>>71697514
>implying it would have ever been good.
>>
>>71697514
character wise theres nothing that makes L white you can change his race and nothing will change

Same for Light
>>
>>71698207
MR robot would be shit casting but if people can take human pepe seriously than anything is possible
>>
>>71698118
Anime characters typically have almond-shaped eyes and narrow chins, which resemble Japanese people. If you compare white cosplayers to Japanese cosplayers, the Japanese ones usually look more like the character they're cosplaying.
In addition, white people in anime often have exaggerated features like huge lips, wide chins, and oval-shaped eyes.
>>
>>71698223
>even Japs admit on Jewtube videos
I.e. a few random people in that one single video said something about how they think white actors are more appropriate for anime characters or something.

>They're white.
So you are saying that if Japanese people use contacts and hair dye they'll look indistinguishable from white people? Does that work the other way around too? If I dye my hair black and put on brown contacts, will I pass for Japanese? What if I use purple contacts and green dye? Who will I look like then?

>>71698224
What was?

>>71698252
Fullmetal Alchemist or Attack on Titan do not represent the majority of anime. Most anime have Japanese characters.
>>
>>71698166
You're fucking kidding, right? First, you're implying my position, that the eye color is what makes them white, which isn't my position, you desperate faggot gook. They have ROUND FUCKIN EYES for a start, they also have european hair color and european- small but thin pointed noses. You gooks are desperate though, simply having pale skin doesn't make you white European no matter how hard you believe, you retarded chink piss skin. Dont even get me started on subhuman facial features of the average chink.
>>
>>71698258
yet why change an established form?
>Same for Light
mostly true but I think his fall is more delicious due not only to his father but his society as well. it does not have the same umf in a US setting
>>
File: 1466457895244.jpg (72 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
1466457895244.jpg
72 KB, 236x236
It's a adaption kinda like ugly Betty and most media that ends up being adapted to the west. Hell,the gook do same thing with our media but I wager you autist don't give a shit because there's no niggers in them
>>
>>71698302
>So you are saying that if Japanese people use contacts and hair dye they'll look indistinguishable from white people? Does that work the other way around too? If I dye my hair black and put on brown contacts, will I pass for Japanese? What if I use purple contacts and green dye? Who will I look like then?
no he is saying that body types are drawn as white. yes majority are Japanese level skinny and mussels but still if you look at live action Japanese or animation styles where everyone is Japanese you see clear contrast. also lets not forget that white is also just a style, in some cases they draw "people" that don't even look human but adaption wise in some styles white people would be the nearest to the drawings
>>
>>71698302
>if I dye my hair would I be better at making metaphors?
No, you'd look like shit, but still more like any anime character than nips. You know an anime that's almost completely self-aware? Mushishi, where everyone looks nip. Or P&SG, where all the citizens look appropriately nippy when they go into detail while P&S remain beautiful white women.

They're white, and you're going to have to grow up and admit it some day.
>>
>>71698310
>which isn't my position
I've seen so many of these debates that I already know what the arguments are most likely going to be.

>you desperate faggot gook
I'm European.

>They have ROUND FUCKIN EYES for a start
They have eyes that you will not find on any human, white or Asian.

>they also have european hair color
They also have black hair and hair colors that don't exist in nature.

>european- small but thin pointed noses.
Japanese people can have small noses too, and anime characters these days tend to have such small noses that they're represented as just dots.

>You gooks are desperate though, simply having pale skin doesn't make you white European no matter how hard you believe, you retarded chink piss skin. Dont even get me started on subhuman facial features of the average chink.
You seem upset.

>>71698380
>body types are drawn as white
How?
>>
File: image.png (50 KB, 239x391) Image search: [Google]
image.png
50 KB, 239x391
>>71698310
Then the Simpsons are Asian
>>
>>71698319
they change it because they want to sell this shit to as much people as posible pretty much all tv shows look like the fucking ONU nowdays except for shows place in the past like Downton Abbey and they still put a nigger in there

now Akira I really do think thats fucked up they change it from japanese since being in Japan is an integral part of the story
>>
>>71698409
>You know an anime that's almost completely self-aware? Mushishi, where everyone looks nip.
Some anime have more realistic character designs than others. What about it?

>Or P&SG, where all the citizens look appropriately nippy when they go into detail while P&S remain beautiful white women.
PS&G is intentionally emulating American cartoons, and in any case is just a single show.

>They're white
But they aren't.
>>
>>71698426
The Simpsons are nuked white people that became horribly disfigured. Blacks still remain black, the chinks are a lighter yellow, spics are brown, Arabs are still Arabic, etc. The Simpsons is technically -only- missing the white race.
>>
>>71698477
nice meme. but arabs aren't called arabs. they're sandniggers
>>
>>71698476
>But they aren't.
Not an argument. They're so white that even nips have trouble connecting with them from a physical standpoint, excluding the half-breeds that have been upgraded.
>>
File: aryananime.png (485 KB, 596x599) Image search: [Google]
aryananime.png
485 KB, 596x599
>mfw fags actually think anime characters aren't white.

Butthurt azns get the fuck over it.
>>
>>71698501
Arab/Sandnigger/middle-eastern/Terrorist
All the same thing.
>>
>>71698412
You're not European, you're a chink. You're desperately trying to equate chinks to whites so much that you actually believe that all it takes for a gook to look European is to get contacts and dye their hair. Truth is, chinks in their psychical structure resemble niggers much more. They have the same lower jaw struce and the same wide nigger noses. Chink to look even remotely appealing need tons and tons of makeup. You're simply a delusional piss skin. Keep using those skin whiteners and keep dreaming, Xu.
>>
File: aryananime2.jpg (78 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
aryananime2.jpg
78 KB, 800x450
>>71698521
>B-But they're japanese tho!
>>
File: 007.jpg (162 KB, 1150x590) Image search: [Google]
007.jpg
162 KB, 1150x590
>>71698507
>Not an argument.
But "they're white" is supposed to be one?

>They're so white that even nips have trouble connecting with them from a physical standpoint
What does this even mean?

>>71698521
All images of this type are cherry-picked and rigged. They prove whatever it is the author wants them to prove.
>>
L wasnt even Japanese to begin with you autistic /pol/lack.
fuck outta here.
>>
>>71698426
Go b8 elsewhere, chink.
>>
File: 1364735539499.png (88 KB, 298x332) Image search: [Google]
1364735539499.png
88 KB, 298x332
>caring about a shitty death note adaption
>>
>>71698535
>You're not European, you're a chink. You're desperately trying to equate chinks to whites...
I'm European, and what do the Chinese even have to do with this? Anime is Japanese and the characters are Japanese.

>you actually believe that all it takes for a gook to look European is to get contacts and dye their hair
No, that's what YOU people are arguing when you appeal to the fact that an anime character has blonde hair and/or blue eyes.

>Chink to look even remotely appealing need tons and tons of makeup.
This is a feminist meme.
>>
>>71698543
>Nip gone through surgery VS white woman that breathes through her mouth
Not an argument.
>>
>>71698543
>cherry picked

Into the trash you go, assblasted chink.
>>
File: 3127.jpg (128 KB, 1092x614) Image search: [Google]
3127.jpg
128 KB, 1092x614
>>71698543
No if anime characters would look like the average jap they would more like this.

Google Aku no Hana for more
>>
>>71698551
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>71698575
Like most people on 4chan, you are confusing Japan with Korea. Korea is the country famous for high amounts of plastic surgery. Not Japan.

And my argument is, like I just said, that all of these images are cherry-picked and rigged and prove whatever the author wants them to prove. The image you or someone else posted in the first place cherry-picked its samples too.

>>71698591
I'm Chinese and must go in the trash because someone else is engaging in cherry-picking? How does that work?

>>71698608
But I never argued they look Japanese.
>>
>>71698543
>all that surgery needed for the chink

You lost, gook.
>>
AW SHIEEET REMIND WUT WE WUZ NOW?
>>
File: 001.jpg (754 KB, 2147x820) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
754 KB, 2147x820
>>71698639
She looks Japanese to me, is wearing a Japanese school uniform, and is used for a comparison related to anime characters. So by all reason she must be Japanese.

>You lost, gook.
I thought I was Chinese? Which is it?
>>
>>71697514
Triggered much?
>>
>>71698521
Top fucking kek

Assblasted chinks BTFO
>>
>>71698677
See >>71698543
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 358x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 358x480
>>71698564
no
>>
>>71698619
>You're confusing them
No, Japs also get facial reconstruction surgery. Koreans get it in droves, but Bonsai monkeys are also commonly put under the knife for stardom or for being the child of wealthy parents. The white woman also clearly breathes through her mouth - the jaw to forehead ratio is only common in people that did so throughout childhood.

Anime is full of white people.
>>
File: 1440853240902.jpg (73 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1440853240902.jpg
73 KB, 500x500
>>71698655
WE
WUZ
ANIME
AND SH*T
>>
>>71697534
Because OP is a hypocrite.
>>
Man u racis af
>>
>>71697534
Because he's a white nationalist whether he knows it or not
>>
>>71698695
I've never seen any indication that facial plastic surgery is popular in Japan. The most I've ever seen is one or two dodgy photo comparisons alleging plastic surgery. People are just confusing Japan and Korea because they are uneducated.

>Anime is full of white people.
It isn't.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 600x800
>>71698706
Anime characters are white people just like pic related

Get over it you stupid slant eye chink!!!!
>>
>>71697672
They do.
>>
File: 7ef.jpg (29 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
7ef.jpg
29 KB, 600x600
>>71698296
>>
Everyone who gets upset about this is underage.
>>
File: average white girl.jpg (126 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
average white girl.jpg
126 KB, 1920x1080
This was traced from a photo taken of an average girl in an American city. Note the big eyes and small nose typical for white people, the absence of lips and teeth, and the high position of the mouth.

You'll see that she looks exactly like an anime character, thus demonstrating that anime characters look white.
>>
>>71698747
>I'VE never seen it
Japs go under the knife. Getting their teeth fixed as children also helps the chin shape. Nips are notorious for having bad teeth, and they're very aware of that fact. Most of them can't afford a complete dental reconstruction, but the ones that can afford surgery look like your pic.

You're as ignorant on Jap surgery as you are on all anime being white.
>>
>>71698207

did you not read my post? yes, you absolutely could take them seriously.
>>
>>71698574
>feminist meme

You lost gook. You're now so desperate that you're trying to kill credibility by calling it a feminist meme. You're also trying to make some distinction between chink countries, when truth is, they all look like they subhuman chinamen they are. And no, you were assuming that was my position to put chinks in high favor, that they only need a wig to look white, kek. The fact that you're so desperately arguing proves without a doubt that you're some delusional piss skin chink. Like i said, keep dreaming and keep using those skin whiteners, Xu.
>>
>>71698706
DAS RIGHT
WE WUZ EVERYTHING AND SHIEEEE
>>
>>71697514
Anime is already degenerate.

No one who is a credit to the white race cares about anime adaptations.

If you don't like niggers don't watch it. That's the only way to send a message.
>>
>>71698543
different angle + jap looks like she's had mad work done, definitely around the eyes (obviously lifted) and maybe some jaw shaving
>>
>>71698223
It was regarding Ghost in the Shell not all of anime and manga.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 188x268
>>71698822
SO YOU BE SAYIN
>>
>>71698747
>it isn't

It is though.
>>
>>71697842
black people are weaboos.
>>
>>71697514
>Netflix adaptation of an anime

Did you really expect that much from it anyway?
>>
>>71698535
Why are people responding to this blatant troll? I can just imagine his fat greasy underage face desperately hitting the update button so he can laugh his fat ass off at any precious (you)s he can get.
>>
>>71697514
Fucking Americans and their token niggers, seriously. FUCK OFF.

t. rest of the world.
>>
>>71698799
Yes, I'm sure there are Japanese people who get facial plastic surgery. But there are also white people who do that, so what's your point?

>Getting their teeth fixed as children also helps the chin shape.
I'm white and my teeth were fixed too.

>You're as ignorant on Jap surgery as you are on all anime being white.
They don't look white though.

>>71698814
>You lost gook.
First I was Chinese, now I'm Korean. Which is it? Well, neither of course. You're just spewing whatever shit crosses your mind because you're so agitated.

>You're now so desperate that you're trying to kill credibility by calling it a feminist meme.
Feminists are jealous of and feel threatened by Asian women and regularly badmouth them and anyone who likes them.

>You're also trying to make some distinction between chink countries
Because, unlike you, I have basic education.

>And no, you were assuming that was my position to put chinks in high favor, that they only need a wig to look white, kek.
If someone argues that light eye and hair colors make anime characters look white (which is often argued), then it follows that an Asian person will look white if they change their eye and hair color. Not my argument.

>>71698841
Anime is in fact very popular on /pol/ and is in any case less degenerate than Western media.

>>71698847
[narrative intensifies]

>>71698860
It isn't though.
>>
>>71698865
T. Subhuman ugly chink
>>
>>71698886
that's a good non response you just gave me, but that angle is different, and the angle is being used to judge the drawn character differently

as such, it is pointless

the original post you quoted with the side by side comparison was much more conclusive; yours is flimsy at best thanks to the fact that it can't even keep up a 1:1 shot of each of the girls
>>
>>71698934
Even if that's the case, it just proves what I said earlier: these images are cherry-picked and rigged.

You can't argue that your cherry-picked and rigged images are valid and everyone else's are not.
>>
>>71698955
images? no, just yours

the original one you quoted has a 1:1 shot comparison
>>
>>71698962
That doesn't mean the models weren't cherry-picked.
>>
>>71698886
You're desperate and delusional as fuck, you chink. Anime is full of whites. It takes more than yellow skin to be white, you slanty eyed gook.
>feminist meme

You're failing to read through those little slits i suppose because you're just ignoring whole points now. You lost gook.
>>
>>71698886
Why are weebs so hard to believe their 2D Chinese fantasies are actually Japs?

Fine, they're """Japanese""", so you don't kill yourself over the fact that they're very clearly white to anyone with two eyes. Gagantous desu doki doki and all that jazz. As long as I didn't make a greasy otaku commit Hairy Curry or sudoku or whatever. They're totally "Japanese," just for you.
>>
>>71698962
A comparison utilizing cherry-picked images. And there's very little difference in angles in the image I posted. You're just grasping at straws.

And furthermore these comparisons are a red herring. It's a lot easier to post them than to try to explain why anime characters look white while having huge eyes that no real person has, small mouths that no real person has, eye and hair colors that no real person has, tiny noses that no real person has, skull shapes that no real person has, and a lack of facial features.

Nobody has responded to >>71698790

>>71699000
I never said they look Japanese.
>>
>>71698988
if you want to go by averages, you're making an even worse point

the average anime character looks NOTHING like the average asian person

the average shounen protagonist has wide eyes, an angular face, a fairly defined nose, and perfect teeth

regular asian people have none of these things
>>
File: manjaw.jpg (129 KB, 529x659) Image search: [Google]
manjaw.jpg
129 KB, 529x659
>>71698521

The girl is slavic, not white uggoo. Whitu tranny, go home.
>>
>>71698207
very young Christopher Walken would be perfect.
>>
>>71697646
I don't watch much anime but Death Note is the shit
>>
>>71698988
>cherry picked

Desperate retarded chink. You're using a weak nigger argument. Anime is full of whites, not chinks. Your average chink looks like the one you quoted, not like the one you posted which has gone trough hundreds of surgeries.
>>
>>71698310
Calm down buddy, you seem really mad
>>
>>71699020
>And there's very little difference in angles in the image I posted

what? is this how delusional you are? time for me to stop replying

got an assblasted slant whose eyes are so squinty he can't even see through them on the premises
>>
>>71699000
Why are you so obsessed with the idea that anime characters are white?
>>
>>71699061
>Anime is full of whites, not chinks.
It's full of neither.

>Your average chink looks like the one you quoted, not like the one you posted which has gone trough hundreds of surgeries.
I still don't see what China has to do with this.

>>71699070
>is this how delusional you are?
Why would I be delusional? The difference is very small.

And nice job not addressing anything else I said in that post, thus proving my point.

>got an assblasted slant whose eyes are so squinty he can't even see through them on the premises
I'm European.
>>
>>71697514
Absolutely Disgusting
>>
File: Madoka Kaname.jpg (65 KB, 524x640) Image search: [Google]
Madoka Kaname.jpg
65 KB, 524x640
>>71698507
>literally WE WUZ ANIME AND SHIT WHITE BOI
>THEM EGYUPTUNIANS MAN THEY BE USIN BLACK PAINT FOR THEM FIGURES THEY BE BLACK NIGGUH
>THEM CHINAMEN THEY BE USIN WHITE PAINT FOR THEM SCHOOL GIRLS THEY BE OUR FELLOW ARYAN BROTHERS AND FUTURE WIVES CRACKA, 1488!

Just like niggers are overrunning your women they are now overrunning your own comics and shows by replacing white characters. In his despair, the cucked Billy averts his gaze to his fabled mystical Nippon for consolation qt3 Japanese wife as well as better interpretation and appreciation of white characters in media. None of this is true. You're a white mongrel pig that will never marry a pure Japanese wife nor be a focus in the Japanese media.

Pic related is a Japanese character born in Japan. Her face is a wide square and her hair is pink. She is not white nor was she modeled after your cucked race and Pharaoh sarcophagus were not modeled after blacks. You won't find solace here so fuck off back home and watch some Jamals gangbang your white trash wife because you're too fucked in the head to get rid of them.
>>
>>71699087
>ignoring whole points again

Rest assured that at the end of this argument, you'll still be an assblasted subhuman piss skin chink. I'm done here, and I'm in comfort knowing that you're just another delusional gook and that anime is full of whites.
>>
>>71699061
>Your average chink looks like the one you quoted

Well, obviously anime is based on idealized beauty standards, not on average looking women of either race, you retard. Why does it make you so mad that Japan bases their stylized anime beauty standards on the top 5% of their women?
>>
File: $_3.jpg (51 KB, 500x406) Image search: [Google]
$_3.jpg
51 KB, 500x406
>>71698521
>>71698536
>>71698543
so you're telling me cartoons don't look like real people? Wow.
>>
File: 02.jpg (251 KB, 1404x866) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
251 KB, 1404x866
>>71699129

Your shitty animu is based on Disney animated white characters.
Not my problem japs are so uncreative, they can't even draw their own shit.
>>
>>71699098
Ironically in your pic the nigger looks more anime kawaii desu than the kike
>>
>>71699160
Because it's actually stylized after European women as gooks rarely poses those features unless they go through extensive surgery to look even remotely white, you little retarded gook.
>>
>>71699129
These people do bear an uncanny resemblance to the "we wuz kings" crowd.

Maybe next they'll claim Tale of Genji was written by a white woman.

>>71699142
>ignoring whole points again
What did I ignore?

>Rest assured that at the end of this argument, you'll still be an assblasted subhuman piss skin chink.
I'm still European.

>>71699163
>Your shitty animu is based on Disney animated white characters.
I was expecting someone to deploy this argument.

The cartoon characters that Tezuka based his early designs on did not look like white people (they looked like cartoon caricatures because that's what they were), and I think Bambi was one of his inspirations too.

Tezuka's designs influenced manga character design but if you look at modern designs like >>71699129 they look different from his and completely different from anything Disney's ever done. Manga and anime have an instantly recognizable style, nobody confuses them with Disney.
>>
>>71697560
Well, you could always see Ghostbusters. The black is the only one who isn't a genius
>>
>>71699196
So what features of >>71698790 do white women possess?

And what do Koreans have to do with this?
>>
>>71699163
Chinks can't accept that they look like this, the subhumans piss skins they are.
>>
File: trump.jpg (6 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
6 KB, 204x247
I guarantee that in this version, Lights ultimate kill be will be the EVIL TRUMP

And L is probably gonna defeat him in a very very stupid way
>>
>>71697514
...so youre not curious to see a borderline Rain Man nigger with a sweet tooth?
>>
>>71699227
That's war propaganda depicting the Japanese. It even says Japanese in big letters. China was an ally of the US at the time.
>>
>>71699196
Except they don't go through extensive surgery to look like white women, they go through extensive surgery to enhance the beauty standards of their own culture, i.e. look more like anime women. You don't see asian women get jaw enhancement surgery to look more like Angeline Jolie or Keira Knightly.
>>
>>71699218
You lost gook. Not taking your stake b8. If you want to get assblasted again, reread the thread, subhuman piss skin.
>>
>>71697578
he was british if my memory serves me well, why couldn't they cast a white guy is beyond me, and you know why it infuriates me?, because it serves no purpose other than adding a minority for the sake of adding a minority

also the cast for Light is atrocious, that midget looks like the one I took the lunch money from in school, not a kid who has everything and is loved by everyone
>>
>>71699248
Don't see how that's relevant. All chinks look the same, you retarded gook.
>>
>>71699270
Yes?

>>71699273
>You lost gook.
You at first claimed I'm Chinese, then you abruptly decided I'm Korean instead. And you've not provided any evidence for either claim.

>Not taking your stake b8.
What bait? You're saying anime characters look white, so it should be easy for you to explain what makes her look white. I'm giving you an opportunity here.

>>71699293
It's relevant because, as anyone with even basic education knows, Japan, China and Korea are all different countries with different cultures and even different-looking people. It's also obvious that the illustration is cartoonish propaganda.
>>
>>71697646
Death note is the kind of anime that you will like regardless if you like anime or not trust me on this
>>
File: EUROPEAN.jpg (579 KB, 2260x1131) Image search: [Google]
EUROPEAN.jpg
579 KB, 2260x1131
>>71699202

anime characters look white, they have more characteristics with Caucasians than they do asian

I don't know why you need to go on long rants to tell people they look asian when asians have brown eyes and black hair
>>
File: typical white girl.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
typical white girl.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
Is this anime or is this REAL LIFE?
>>
cool black person or emo fag
Who makes a better detective?
>>
I wonder how ambiguous they will make this about who is in the right, in the anime you could consider either L or Light to be the hero of the story, but in this its most definitley gonna be the black
>>
>>71699362
So how does >>71698790 look white? What about >>71699129? Or >>71699363?

>I don't know why you need to go on long rants to tell people they look asian when asians have brown eyes and black hair
So you would say that Asian people will pass for white if they change their eye and hair color?
>>
>>71697842
blacks are roughly 12% of the US population, they are becoming overrepresented in media, if multiculturalism is what they were about we would see more latinos, asians, hindus etc... they just want to put niggers in movies to worsen race relations
>>
>>71699368
This
>>
>>71698005
this would've been honestly a very good casting choice
>>
File: image.jpg (367 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
367 KB, 480x640
How can filthy subhuman shitskin women compete with these aryan beauties
>>
>>71699320
>>71699270
Yes?

>>71699273
>You're saying anime characters look white, so it should be easy for you to explain what makes her look white. I'm giving you an opportunity here.

It's already been explained in the thread, you retarded subhuman piss skin chink. And secondly, it doesn't matter, all chinks look the same, no matter how hard you try to convenience yourself otherwise.
>>
Its gonna loom really weird if they have that black guy doing all the quirky shit L does, like the way he sits
>>
>>71699434
>no matter how hard you try to convenience yourself

It's time to log out anon
>>
>>71699389

>So you would say that Asian people will pass for white if they change their eye and hair color?

If they also changed their nose height skin tone eyes shape and jaw line

yes

anime doesn't even represent a caricature of an Asian
>>
>>71699389
Nope. Psychically chinks resemble niggers more, so you're wrong in the assumption-- that eye color and hair color would make a chink pass for white, but i can tell you desperately want a yes.
>>
File: 1465749344409.jpg (379 KB, 1404x1377) Image search: [Google]
1465749344409.jpg
379 KB, 1404x1377
>>71698543
Lol, facial structures of Asians usually aren't like in your image, unless they go through plastic surgery to look more white.
>>
>>71699362
Anime characters can have deformed faces, green natural hair and they're STILL Japanese. Stop being a stealing nigger and using nigger KANGS logic.
>>
File: 1429892269304.gif (480 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1429892269304.gif
480 KB, 480x720
>>71699362

And anime characters never have black hair and brown eyes?
>>
>>71699431
>proceeds to post piss skin subhumans

Kek gold m8.
>>
>hating gooks this much
>still enjoying their media
>>
>>71699469
t. Chink
>>
File: 18289onehz5ryjpg.jpg (95 KB, 636x733) Image search: [Google]
18289onehz5ryjpg.jpg
95 KB, 636x733
>>71697534
>being retarded
>>
File: king.png (253 KB, 461x429) Image search: [Google]
king.png
253 KB, 461x429
>death note wasn't absolute shit already
>>
>>71699475
Then how come all these asian girls who went through "extensive surgery to look more white" still look distinctively asian and no one would confuse them as white?
>>
>hurr durr stop ruining muh animu weebo shit
god im glad you retards will die miserable virgins
>>
>>71699434
>It's already been explained in the thread, you retarded subhuman piss skin chink.
All your explanations have been shot down, and everyone avoids that post like it was made out of radioactive asbestos. Because they can't explain it.

Can you prove I'm Chinese?

>And secondly, it doesn't matter, all chinks look the same
I wasn't talking about the Chinese, I was talking about the Chinese, Japanese and Koreans and how they look different from each other.

>>71699469
lol

>>71699475
>
If they also changed their nose height skin tone eyes shape and jaw line
Moving the goalposts. You were talking about hair and eye color before, now you're bringing in everything else too.

>anime doesn't even represent a caricature of an Asian
As I've kept telling you people, I never argued that anime characters look Japanese.

>>71699498
Yes yes, plastic surgery. Of course. That's your convinient go-to excuse now. Any Japanese woman who doesn't support your narrative must have gotten plastic surgery.

I'm pretty sure those photos are of Koreans by the way.

>>71699534
Cherry picking & rigging as usual.
>>
>>71699498
>facial structures of Asians
Eh it's really just the asians with Mongol blood; like Koreans and Mongols of course. Japs and SE Asians on average don't have block heads like these mutants.
>>
File: o7YqM.jpg (229 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
o7YqM.jpg
229 KB, 1024x683
>white person cast for MC in Ghost in the Shell movie
>good
>white person cast for MC in Death Note series
>good

>black person cast for MC in Death Note series
>"OMG FUCKING NIGGERS RUINING EVERYTHING ALTHOUGH THAT DECISION WASN'T EVEN MADE BY SOMEONE BLACK, OMG FUCKING BLACKWASHING OF MY HOLY ANIMU REEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Whites are literally the "WE WUZ KANGZ" when it comes to movies and series.
>>
>>71699534
Is this some kind of white-pride weeaboo false flag bait? Goddam, thought I'd seen it all
>>
>>71699498
Filthy subhuman piss skin chink btfo once again.

>b-but muh cherrpicked11!!
>>
>>71699578

Its from 2chan and other japanese forums
>>
>>71699582
I already responded to that post.
>>
>>71699507
Big eyes and non black hair, they're white
>>
>>71699564
But people watch anime so they don't have to look at niggers.
>>
Does it really matter if anime characters are more white or yellow?
They sure as hell aren't niggers.
>>
>>71699564
My problem is that the black guy playing L looks like an alpha, not a skinny NEET.
>>
>>71699619
they're drawings
>>
>>71699555
M8, everybody knows you lost. Go eat a fetus or something, you chink.
>>
File: 16516848948949894.jpg (40 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
16516848948949894.jpg
40 KB, 600x451
>>71699593
You are just as retarded as the English calling the Irish subhuman, when you pretend there is that much of a big difference between the Japanese and mainland East Asians.
Here, another example of someone Japanese.
>>
>>71699549

same reason why Micheal Jackson looks weird

you are grasping really hard now

the average person thinks anime characters are Caucasian

your arguments on why they are wrong doesn't concern them
>>
File: Karl-der-Grosse.jpg (86 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
Karl-der-Grosse.jpg
86 KB, 900x600
>>71699564
>Subhumans actually think they can apply the "WE WUZ KANGZ" meme to us when we literally were KANGZ

cute.
>>
>>71699597
Holy shit, top fucking kek. Good one, xu.
>>
WE WUZ ANIME AND SHEEIT
>>
>>71699564
WE
*draws plastic katana*
WUZ
*picks cum crust out of his neckbeard*
MAHO SHOOOOOJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS
*humps a pillow*
>>
>>71699635
>M8, everybody knows you lost.
Then why have I blown apart every claim and argument you've tried to make?

>Go eat a fetus or something, you chink.

>>71699642
Korea is known for high amounts of plastic surgery, while in Japan it doesn't seem any more common than anywhere else. Korea and Japan also have different beauty standards, and they look physically different.

If you're arguing something related to Japanese women then don't bring Korean women into it.

>Here, another example of someone Japanese.
An example of what? People radically altering their appearance with makeup? That has nothing to do with the Japanese or Asian women at large. And what does this even have to do with what we're talking about? Are we now talking about the attractiveness of Japanese or Asian women?

>>71699658
"We wuz anime characters in shiet" is your version of "we wuz kings."
>>
>>71699703
Man look at them. They're 1:1 with Chinese cartoon characters!
>>
>>71699705

thats a mexican m8
>>
>>71699658
Act like a self centered nigger be called out as a nigger.
>>
>>71699705
What's wrong with preferring to date someone of your race? I keep seeing these pictures but there's never any context.
>>
File: 1467490960009.jpg (20 KB, 439x435) Image search: [Google]
1467490960009.jpg
20 KB, 439x435
>>71699621
This, tbqh...

>mfw he will actually play an alpha version of L cucking Light
I wouldn't even mind the the roles were swapped.
>>
>>71699723
>>71699703

if the characters were fat

they would be spot on

stay mad
>>
>>71699723
What?

Shit, I thought it was a screencap from Naruto. I didn't even realize it's a photo. Wow.
>>
File: 1466239411918.png (853 KB, 610x813) Image search: [Google]
1466239411918.png
853 KB, 610x813
>>71699658
You do realize that every civilization on the planet had kings, right? Even if you exclude Egypt, Africans still had kings.
And my argument is that having kings in the first place isn't significant or special, it just makes no sense to even say "We were kings".

The point of the meme, since you clearly don't understand it, is that people claim they are something what they weren't (pharaoh's of egypt). And people in anime are simply not white. Asians want to avoid drawing themselves as ugly and drone like as they actually are, but Animes are still set in Japan and therefor have Asian characters. Not whites.
All the white beta males in this thread are still hypocritical retards to accept whitewashing but not blackwashing,
>WE WUZ ANIME CHARACTERZ N SHIIIEEE
>>
>>71699323
the anime tropes held it back from being as good as american television.
>>
>>71699714
You haven't blown apart anything besides your own asshole getting so assblasted, chink. You lost a while ago but you're just going in circles now. Anime is full of whites, you subhumans have convinced yourselves otherwise.
>>
>>71699657
Does >>71699501 look caucasian to you?
>>
Look at these dumb Asians trying to imitate us. Anime characters are white goddammit!
>>
>>71699781

looks like a person with downs
>>
File: 1458941594806.png (456 KB, 804x876) Image search: [Google]
1458941594806.png
456 KB, 804x876
>it's a white people complain about media companies and studios they're already consuming products from episode
>>
>>71699727
Still looks more white than your average chink. Topkek
>>
>>71699745
Yeah Light is supposed to be the handsome alpha whilst L is the NEET
>>
File: ArnoBrekerDiePartei.jpg (2 MB, 1747x1183) Image search: [Google]
ArnoBrekerDiePartei.jpg
2 MB, 1747x1183
>>71699714
Sorry to burst your bubble mate but the Aryan man and woman are the standard of beauty all across the world.

Once we're gone this planet is gonna turn into a Zoo with chimps,latinos and asians murdering eachother.
>>
>>71697514
It seems a bit unnecessary to state Stanfield's address in the casting speculation
>>
>>71699767
The Japanese don't consider themselves ugly.

>>71699778

>Anime is full of whites
It isn't.
>>
WE
WUZ
ANNIE-MAY
>>
>>71699714
>Are we now talking about the attractiveness of Japanese or Asian women?
The point is, my dense gook friend, that Asians do not look like Anime characters and that whites look more closely to them than Asians. Yes, we can bring into that the fact that Asians are on average ugly and your 1 cherry picked example from before doesn't proof jack.
>>
>>71699782

I think eye tape and skin whiting is offensive
>>
>>71697514
are we rly gonna have to start offing these niggers
>>
>>71699778
DAS RITE
Now help me execute this rasengan bro. We both need to be pureblood blond master race to do it as you're obviously well aware.
>>
>this butthurt gang of asians constantly bumping this thread to the top firing paragraphs off at anyone who can point out the obvious

anime characters were drawn to look like the idealized human form, which, to the world, is white people

please stop being delusional about this
>>
>>71699782
100% of bleached cumskinned Germanic descent.
>>
>>71697514
Instead of telling blacks to grow the fuck up and start creating more content with black characters, Hollywood has decided to make an unwritten rule to appropriate non-black characters into black people.

Because Heaven forbid anyone instill the notion of more black content-creators. We gotta keep the narrative firmly stuck on the notion of "representation" where everything's gotta be changed to accomodate people openly refusing to be on the creative end.
>>
>>71699782
>needed tons of surgery, skin whiteners and makeup to look like that.

Try harder, piss skin.
>>
>>71699827
>my dense gook friend
Can you prove I'm Korean?

>Asians do not look like Anime characters
As I have said many times now: I have not argued that anime characters look Japanese.

>whites look more closely to them than Asians
As we've clearly established in this thread, that is not the case.

>Yes, we can bring into that the fact that Asians are on average ugly and your 1 cherry picked example from before doesn't proof jack.
Of course it was cherry-picked. The point I've been making from the start is that all of those images are cherry-picked. People pick whatever images they need to make whatever point they want to make.

Also we're talking about Japanese women here, not any and all Asian women. I've been noticing for a while now that people tend to go out of their way to avoid mentioning Japan or the Japanese and will instead talk about Asia, Asians, East Asia or East Asians.
>>
File: zum3ad.jpg (28 KB, 462x375) Image search: [Google]
zum3ad.jpg
28 KB, 462x375
>>71699815
>The Japanese don't consider themselves ugly.
Must be the reason why they don't draw themselves how they actually look like.
Also, the Japanese are horribly delusional and self-overestimating people anyways. So they can consider themselves whatever the fuck falsehoods they want, while clearly acting against that belief.
>>
>>71699839
that is why 3/4th of nerds have yellow fever.
>>
>>71699828
>>71699875
She still looks more like Yui Hirasawa than any white person trying to achieve the same effect.
>>
>>71699875
>cosplayers use makeup
Wow no shit.

>>71699882
>Must be the reason why they don't draw themselves how they actually look like.
That's just your explanation for it.

>Also, the Japanese are horribly delusional and self-overestimating people anyways.
So you assert the Japanese are ugly and consider themselves as such, but at the same time they're delusional and over-estimate themselves? Uh?
>>
>>71699839
Then how come whenever there's an actual white foreigner in an anime, they are usually drawn completely different to the main cast, with big jaws, wide foreheads and small, angular eyes?
>>
>>71699839
Then why is it that not a single person in this thread has attempted to explain how >>71698790, >>71699129 and >>71699363 look white?
>>
>>71699921
literally no one on this planet looks like this.

get this stupid shit off /tv/ fuccboi
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 86

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.