[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would Littlefinger make a good king?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: gameofthrones_teaser04_scre.jpg (38 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
gameofthrones_teaser04_scre.jpg
38 KB, 640x360
If Littlefinger sat on the Iron Throne, what type of ruler do you think he would be?

Personally, I don't think he would do away with the entire system despite his hatred of it (he desires power/revenge too much), but I do think he would be a reformer, reigning in the corrupt nobility and allowing men of talent to rise based on merit regardless of birth. Think Napoleon rather than Robespierre.

I honestly hope the "bittersweet ending" GRRM was talking about involves Littlefinger seizing power after the White Walker threat is dealt with and being crowned ruler of the Seven Kingdoms. Daenerys as queen is just boring and obvious, and she's only where she is because of her dragons and her family name, so it's difficult to root for her because you never feel like she's earned it.
>>
>GRRM
>Writing a good ending
We all know Danny will be Queen and Jon Sno will die, since that's "bittersweet".

D&D will push for that anyway.
>>
>>71696095
Nothing would make me happier than CIA taking the throne, but despite his comments to Sansa in s6e10, I really don't think he wants visible and obvious powers that come with being King. He's more of a 'stay in the shadows' type guy, so being that exposed all the time would probably be anathema to him.

Also, who would seriously accept him as King? Most people actually know how untrustworthy he is, but ordinarily they have no one else to go to. He would never command genuine respect, not just because of his upbringing, but because of the reputation he's carved out separate from that.

He has too many enemies.
>>
>>71696095
I don't think he's the type of guy to for the throne, besides that, Varys wouldn't allow it to happen. Honestly, I think CIA would be bored as king, he likes to work as a perceived underdog.
>>
>>71696095
>Would Littlefinger make a good king?

Technically in that he wouldn't be manipulated by everyone, knows what's going on and how to micromanage shit. Personality-wise I don't know.
>>
>>71696173

I hope CIA becomes new King. Think of all the new memes.
>>
stay in your cancer general
>>
probably be the best damn king the kingdoms would ever have.

>knows how to finance money (kingdom wouldnt need to rely on the iron bank or w.e)
>doesnt care about religon (fuck off religious fanatics)
>doesnt let his emotions get the better of hi....nvm
>big guy

but forreal who else can rule better than him ATM?
>>
>>71697025
ATM?

No one.

But Stannis would have been the best king ever.

>Just
>Respectable
>fair
>genious tactician
>Money savy
>Cuts out the bullshit
>cares about the people
>>
>>71697025
I thought the kingdom was near bankrupt and had to rely on several loans throughout CIA's time as Master Of Coin.

He was just good at disguising it but had no long term financial plan.
>>
File: lf.jpg (51 KB, 500x614) Image search: [Google]
lf.jpg
51 KB, 500x614
>>71698617
>It doens't matter where we take the loans from
>what matters is our plan...
>>
>>71698617
In the books it was done on purpose so he could personallly buy up debts of houses to get wards and form allegiances. Petyr's playing the long game.
>>
File: BQmAzBTCAAA9d3u.jpg (23 KB, 599x336) Image search: [Google]
BQmAzBTCAAA9d3u.jpg
23 KB, 599x336
CROWN FOR YOU
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.