[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most forgettable movie you can think of?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
What's the most forgettable movie you can think of?
>>
>most forgettable
>that you can remember

defeats the point
>>
Can't remember
>>
Don't know, forgot.
>>
Nothing springs to mind
>>
That Tom Waits scene tho.
>>
File: image.jpg (303 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
303 KB, 1000x1500
>>
>>71691823
Memento
>>
>>71691900
This so much
>>
>>71691823
I remember the Darth Vader reference in this movie
>>
File: 55463524635626.jpg (136 KB, 719x1080) Image search: [Google]
55463524635626.jpg
136 KB, 719x1080
>>
>>71691900
>one of the highest grossing movies of all time
>can't even remember any lines or name more than two characters

Literally zero cultural impact besides 3d gimmick and abatap
>>
File: Dorothy_of_Oz_Poster.jpg (34 KB, 260x386) Image search: [Google]
Dorothy_of_Oz_Poster.jpg
34 KB, 260x386
I can't remember why I saw it in the first place
>>
File: Whiteout.jpg (312 KB, 947x1400) Image search: [Google]
Whiteout.jpg
312 KB, 947x1400
I had to look up 2009 movie releases to even remember the name.

Went to go see it with a few friends out of pure boredom, we all collectively hated it and tried to forget about it. It's the film equivalent of driving with your friends, accidentally hitting someone with your car, then burying the body and never talking about it again.
>>
Jurassic World
>>
>>71692182
man, as much as i love kate, fuck this movie
went to the theater and fuck
fuck
fuck this movie
about the only thing i can remember is her losing a finger or two and something about a crime, i suppose.
>>
From Hell

You would think a movie about Jack the Ripper would be interesting
>>
>>71691900
I can only remember the scene where the blue fella and the animal touch their head weiners.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 184x274) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 184x274
>>
I vividly remember seeing robots in theaters in 2005...LOL
>>
>>71691823
OH SHIT

I totally forgot about that movie

Spot on OP
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.