[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's his endgame?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 1466088974238.jpg (366 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
1466088974238.jpg
366 KB, 1920x800
What's his endgame?
>>
>>71688625
To fuck over slytherin
>>
>>71688625

yes yes well done slytherin well done slytherin

HOWEVER
>>
Dumblerdore was actually Voldemort the hole time.
>>
>>71688625
>work hard all year to win the house cup
>day of the award ceremony some old fuck gives it to someone else
why was he such a faggot?
>>
>>71688625
Trying to forget how his sister died as a direct result of his involvement with wizard nazis.
>>
>>71688832
>work hard
>snaoe deducting 5 points from gryffindor every day because hermione wants to answer his question
Slytherin won six years prior also. Dumbledore did nothing wrong Harry and co deserved those points
>>
>>71688625
He wanted to fuck Harry.
>>
>>71688945
>Harry and co deserved those points

Did they? The mirror would only bestow the stone on one who wished to obtain it not for its use. If Harry and co had never entered, Quirrell never could have gotten the stone anyway.
>>
>>71689243
They still were the only ones who seemed to care that shit was going down at hogwarts and needed to be sorted out. They didn't know that, they just tried to do the right thing the only thing they really could do
>>
YOU DICKLESS GIT CAMPBELL!!

I KANT SPEAK!!
>>
>>71688945
Gryffindor fags broke almost every rule they could. Got away with it all and in the end rewarded for it. That's pretty bad.
>>
File: 1465146102766.jpg (2 MB, 1616x2864) Image search: [Google]
1465146102766.jpg
2 MB, 1616x2864
Being in one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
>>
>>71689521
>broke almost every rule they could
Desperate times

Slytherin wouldnt know about doing the right thing and protecting the school because Gryffindor House comes to the aid of Hogwarts as well when it needs it niggaaaaaa
>>
>>71689597
old bait/10
>>
>>71689619
>breaking rules is bad except when we do it
>dumbledore (actual faggot) rewards them for it
BRAVO ROWLING
>>
>>71690317
I'm sorry when did slytherin save the day?
>>
To literally get harry killed by voldemort.
>>
File: MrIrvingGoesToAuschwitz.png (856 KB, 1065x443) Image search: [Google]
MrIrvingGoesToAuschwitz.png
856 KB, 1065x443
>>71688625
>"YES YES MR IRVING. WELL DONE MR IRVING... H O W E V E R"
>>
>>71690406
>killed
Don't be such a wuss
>>
>>71688832
>first year students display enough talent to bypass security measures meant for full grown adults
>uncover a plot to steal the most powerful artifact ever made by evil wizards that no other person could see
>help bring attention to it and actually help kill the person involved (if accidentally)
>only give them a couple of house points instead of fucking medals and a ticker tape parade

Don't know why dumbledore waited for harry and Ron to go into the chamber of secrets to give them trophies year 1 was sicknasty enough
>>
>>71689243
I don't know if it's the same in the book but harry murders quirrel with his bare hands
>>
Ask your mates on /v/ or /r/harrypoter
>>
>>71690632
Epic I don't like harry potter so its /v/eddit meme
>>
>>71688832
>Because you work hard you should get something, even if others have worked harder
Millenials everyone
>>
>>71690552
>>first year students display enough talent to bypass security measures meant for full grown adults
I seriously doubt that. Considering the mirror was the only defense worth having out of the lot, either Quirrel disabled a fuckton of curses and wards and shit that Harry and co didn't have to deal with or the other shit was just filler to fake Q-dog out.
>>
>>71691223
>its the sameshit neet again
oh boy
>>
>>71690552
>>71691287
This
>>
Is anyone more of a True Gryffindor than Harry? Sacrificing his body on and off the pitch like a fucking champ. Ron and Hermione willing to die for his greatness. GOOD SHIT
>>
Hogwarts is actually hell
>>
We see Harry.

Stroking his bird.
>>
>>71691994
>everyday feasts
>bomb ass digs
>hell
>>
>>71688832
>prevented wizard Hitler from coming back
>doesn't deserve a few points
>>
File: 1465793049688.jpg (60 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
1465793049688.jpg
60 KB, 768x576
>>71692170
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.