[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Krabby patty formula?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: Krabby patty.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Krabby patty.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
Got bored and and started to watch spongebob, sound childish but I don't, every time they reminded me of the formula, I would always have a old memorie plankton and Mr.Krabs were making it together, and Mr.krabs drop something, and it made krabby patty in the show. If anyone knows any info please tell me. If there isn't, I might have imagine it, making me a idiot I guess. Even if the secrets already known, I feel like I remember a episode of it.
>>
Nice try plankton
>>
Not today asshole.
>>
yo you guys remember that episode that was like a documentary about the krabby patty and at the end they're about to reveal the formula when it ends? i was so confused as a kid
>>
just remember p.o.o.p.
>>
Not in the mood, Just want a know if there is a episode, or nothing at all.
>>
Not in the mood, Just want a know if there is a episode, or nothing at all.
>>
>>71688200
>>71688258
What did he mean by this?

Also the secret in the recipe is plankton.
>>
>>71688197
When I watched this episode for the first time and it cut to the credits, I physically could not stop laughing for at least five minutes. Cherished memory.
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (36 KB, 702x432) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
36 KB, 702x432
I wonder if its plankton......
>>
guys he said he's not in the mood

be serious
>>
>>71688351

just saying that isn't the formula, krabs use used it so plankton and his men can run away.
>>
>>71688136
>>71688071
jej
>>
File: 1461859585357.jpg (39 KB, 500x471) Image search: [Google]
1461859585357.jpg
39 KB, 500x471
>>71688468
> a pinch of King Neptune's Poseidon Powder
I-is this canon?
>>
File: delet this.jpg (6 KB, 168x217) Image search: [Google]
delet this.jpg
6 KB, 168x217
>>71688468
>>
File: funny guy.jpg (5 KB, 224x160) Image search: [Google]
funny guy.jpg
5 KB, 224x160
>>71688799

Nah, its fine
>>
>>71688468
>Poseidon Powder
YOU JUST KNOW.
Also this spits in the face of that episode where Spongebob beat King Nepture in a burger challenge
>>
File: im stupid.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
im stupid.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
my windows crashed ;-; and I have no control of my other post any more.
>>
>>71689236
which one did you want to delete?
>>
>>71688029
I looked it up before... It has fake crab meat in it. Might be real crab meat, but altered to not scare the kiddies.

See the episode where Mr. Krabs takes a bite of the Patty and says "so THAT'S what I taste like..."
>>
s e m e n
>>
File: GQPP78.png (1 MB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
GQPP78.png
1 MB, 1024x680
Did anyone play those shitty video games? I loved them desu
>>
There is no secret ingredient spongebob literally goes over the whole recipe in the bubble bass episode
>First bun, then patty, followed by ketchup, mustard, pickles, onions, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, and bun, in that order.
>>
File: preciousssss.jpg (68 KB, 940x545) Image search: [Google]
preciousssss.jpg
68 KB, 940x545
>>71688468
>Poseidon Powder
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.