[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup, /tv/? I just got back from an early screening of Ghostbusters®
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: Leslie-Jones-Ghostbusters.jpg (60 KB, 550x474) Image search: [Google]
Leslie-Jones-Ghostbusters.jpg
60 KB, 550x474
Sup, /tv/? I just got back from an early screening of Ghostbusters® (2016) starring the beautiful Leslie Jones and Melissa McCarthy. Three words: hella f*cking epic.

I went with some friends and I don't think we went more than 10 seconds without standing up clapping. I mean what can I say about the two leads that already hasn't? They're movie godesses.

The supporting cast holds their own though: it's got the incomparable Kristen Wiig, the lovely and talented Kate McKinnon and Chris Hemsworth, the pundit from my favorite movie Red Dawn.

This is, without a doubt, my favorite movie of the year so far (and arguably one of the greatest comedy movies of all time) so I highly suggest you and some friends go out and see it when it comes out July 15, 2016.
>>
File: kirk cameron.jpg (103 KB, 500x743) Image search: [Google]
kirk cameron.jpg
103 KB, 500x743
Li Europan lingues es membres del sam familie. Lor separat existentie es un myth. Por scientie, musica, sport etc, litot Europa usa li sam vocabular. Li lingues differe solmen in li grammatica, li pronunciation e li plu commun vocabules. Omnicos directe al desirabilite de un nov lingua franca: On refusa continuar payar custosi traductores. At solmen va esser necessi far uniform grammatica, pronunciation e plu sommun paroles.
>>
Neat, so what part did you like? Specifically.
>>
hella epic post bro. I'm taking my girlfriend and her boyfriend to see it opening night.
>>
>>71688018
Thanks shill-kun.
>>
AWESOME! I'm camping out in front of the local cinema with some buddies next week in anticipation of the IMAX 3D MIDNIGHT PREMIERE!!! Been on a steady diet of nothing but Ghostbusters Twinkies and Hi-C Ecto Cooler for weeks now, and if I could just find one of those elusive Patty Tolan action figures in a store or online somewhere I can finally complete the Rowan figure (I still need the head!) I've been a huge Ghostbusters fan since I was a kid (but I always felt deeply ashamed at how problematic their male genders were) and I can't wait to see this new movie correct the errors of the original, flawed film.
>>
>>71688208
Neat! I'm taking my wife's son to see it!
>>
>>71688018
Hmmm, should I take my wifes son to see it?
>>
>>71688256
Of course. You should take your wife's black bull as well.
>>
>>71688114
>Li Europan lingues es membres del sam familie
Not really.
Hungarian, Basque, Estonian, Georgian, Turkish, Azerbaijani, Maltese, Finnish, Chuvash, Lapish and a lot of less languages in the Caucasus and Russia all are not Indo-European and are unrelated to the other languages of Europe.
>>
File: ghostbusters.jpg (304 KB, 800x1188) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters.jpg
304 KB, 800x1188
>>71688329
>>
>>71688018
Don't take the bait.
>>
>>71688018
GarmonBOzia.
>>
>>71688018
Hella fucking epic post, brotha!
>>
File: Thats_Bait_MMFR.gif (1 MB, 400x254) Image search: [Google]
Thats_Bait_MMFR.gif
1 MB, 400x254
>>71688018

Is this fucking a troll? Because if it is, you're pretty good at it OP.
>>
>>71688647
You're fucking terrible at determining if a post is bait or not. Please die newfriend.
>>
>>71688647
This is copypasta from someone's review of American Hustle.
>>
>>71688705
I dunno man he does sound really enthusiastic. I kinda want to see it now
>>
File: 1466018985744.jpg (88 KB, 700x520) Image search: [Google]
1466018985744.jpg
88 KB, 700x520
>>71688647
>>
>>71688732
Pretty sure the movie was Thor: The Dark World.
>>
>>71688018

my aunt recently said that the new ghostbusters movie "looks like it's funny"

idk if it's a lady thing or a race thing but i was mad as hell!
>>
>>71688739
Everyone should see it to see how bad it is but no one should pay to see it. Rewarding people who make shit like this should be a crime.
>>
>>71688819
No, the post was about Jlaw originally.
>>
>No use of "badass"
2/10 you tried
>>
>>71688179

the lesbian gunlicking stuff! it touched on all those white CISgenered privileged dreams i have about "converting a lower-mileage chick back to the winning team" and yeah, i'll let you know that later that night in my grandma's basement i "saved that woman" /tv/, yes i did!
>>
>>71688957
Please don't curse.
>>
>>71688469

Leslie Jones is 6'1. They always have to have her leaning over, or in the background of these shoots.
>>
>>71688018
>>71688647
>>71688705

The 3 posts I replied to are likely all bait.

The first is obvious, shilling for a movie we have all been in an uproar about and mocking for months, almost years.

The second is less obvious but since the first post is so obviously bait the only way someone would fall for it would be on purpose to perpetuate a falsehood.

The third is tricky, as the other two are rather clearly bait, but this person replied anyway, mocking the second post for falling for the first bait due to how obvious it is. However, since they are only pretending to fall for it, to mock them for falling for it would be the sign of a moron who doesn't understand the not so subtle irony or satire. This leads me to believe that the third post, too, is satirical and intending to bait me.

The trickiest of all is determining whether or not my post is bait. To over analyze the posts and whether or not they are bait, as well as over explain them and stress the importance of these trivialities may seem pointless and asinine to most, but the answer is up to you to decipher.
>>
>>71688469

even tho i was kinda "wtf?!" when "c u c k" first showed up all over the place like it was being forced down our throats til we ended up using it, i do have to admit that now in my epoch of accepting the c-word i'm not one to lash out at people for using it too much like they're stupid for brandishing it and what not.

however, i'd like to make an exception here. i think you legit tried and failed with this one... there's no real subversive joke here other than LOLKEK and even then it's not like there's actual cucking going on (unless you're gonna try and claim there's some sort of relatively-highbrow "cultural cuckery" going on with this movie, but given what i see here i don't think you're the "highbrow" type)

so yeah, basically when the shoop only features two memey buzzwords (the c-word and "my wife's son") and no other actual attempt at deriving humor from either the source material or the meme/s in question, yeah, (You) really truly (ironically?) ended up sucking the big chalupa on this one.

>TLDR = i suppose appreciate the modicum of effort, but next time you should try actually being funny and not just relying on family-guy-caliber of "OMFG HOLY SHIT I KNOW THAT C-WORD AND MY WIFE'S SON!!! AND THERE THEY ARE! HAHAHAHAH OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF LOL THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!!!"

---

the preceding post was brought to you by LIFELESSNESS: not recommended for anyone but the timid of heart
>>
>>71688018
Did you take your wife's son to see it as well? Mine really wants to see it. He's a huge fan of Leslie Jones.
>>
>>71688243
That was pretty good anon
>>
>>71689165
+1
>>
I can't remember what movie this pasta was originally for
>>
>>71689171
Holy shit youre fucking cancer
>>
>>71688018
Hey Todd, I didn't know you worked in the movie industry
>>
File: 321.jpg (35 KB, 680x719) Image search: [Google]
321.jpg
35 KB, 680x719
>>71689327
BUY MOVIE TICKETS TO GHOSTBUSTERS NOW!
>>
>>71689171

It's a movie only a cuck would willingly watch.
It's abstract and complicated I know, maybe when you grow up you will understand.
>>
File: Funny-Vomit-people-15.jpg (18 KB, 600x341) Image search: [Google]
Funny-Vomit-people-15.jpg
18 KB, 600x341
>>71689171
This isn't real.
>>
>>71689143
Jesus, can you imagine fucking that beast as a manlet?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.