[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman V Superman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: vlcsnap-2016-07-05-21h32m26s433.png (774 KB, 1280x546) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-07-05-21h32m26s433.png
774 KB, 1280x546
Can someone light me on whats extra in the EXTENDED version?
>>
>>71685448
good shit
it isn't extra, more like vital parts that got removed
>>
>>71685448
Clark's human side was fucking great, the burden of being superman really needed to be balanced with the guy that calls his mom at night.
>>
File: 1452647771923s.jpg (10 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1452647771923s.jpg
10 KB, 250x242
>single shot nightmare scene is better the second time around
is there a better capeshit scene out there?
>>
File: angry joe.jpg (44 KB, 658x367) Image search: [Google]
angry joe.jpg
44 KB, 658x367
>>71685448
AYY ES MUY MALO! MAS MALO COMO EL PELICULA DE THEATRICAL! DISNEY DAME MIS SIETE DOLLARES POR FAVOR! JAJAJAJAJAJA!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLxnnHlUq4U
>>
>>71685448

They explain more about the motivations behind the Senate hearings. They show more of Clark investigating Batman (which, in turn, helps the "Martha" moment that everyone hated). They should what happens to Lex between Doomsday's birth and the ending. Lois does some detective work.

All of it is better. All of it should've stayed in, but WB got cold feet about a 3hr superhero movie.
>>
>>71685448
Imagine looking into a clear pool of water and seeing your family, from the first to the last all staring back at you smiling.
>>
>>71685832
Yes, a lot
Even in the same movie
>>
File: DoubleStandard.jpg (76 KB, 650x538) Image search: [Google]
DoubleStandard.jpg
76 KB, 650x538
>>71685995
warehouse fight was better. but desert dream was dope
>>
>>71685448
In all actuality it makes the movie so much more coherent. Things that shouldn't have been taken out are added back in. The africa scene plays out much better which frames superman's conflict better.
Still doesn't change the fact the I can't stop laughing until the ten minute mark is reached when I fire it up and that the movie is an ordeal to watch.
Broodyman vs super broodman.
>>
>>71685448
They inserted the airplane scene from tdkr about an hour in, it fit surprisingly well
>>
If this was the version that was released on theathers, it would be received still worse than Man of Steel, but closer
>>
>>71685448
more story to fill in gaps. but it doesn't matter because everything about this movie was a mess. it's basically 2 movies mashed into one. batman vs superman, and then dc extended universe trailer: the movie. it's a shame because if snyder could've just made the movie he wanted it probably would have been pretty good. affleck was the bomb as batman tho
>>
>>71685832
the choreography in that scene was dreadful. a bunch of bad guys moving slower than molasses and basically acting like retarded punching bags. it reminded me of the webms of the dark knight rises
>>
>>71685922
>They explain more about the motivations behind the Senate hearings
you mean the major plotline that they just drop halfway through the movie? yeah really needed to see more of that
>>
>>71686168
That's a shitty comparison. I love a man with hairy chest and I've met plenty of men that show off their chest hair in the same way that women show off cleavage. Pubes doesn't equal cleavage.
Poor Jimmy. It explains why supes is so depresssed
>>
>>71686450
it was amazing
>>
>>71685448
more based Drazic
>>
>>71685448
So according to this
>>71685873
>They burn the bodies in Africa so it looks like eye lasers instead of bullets.
>Superman stops a missle from hitting the scene
>It's shown that the woman who said Superman did it was a liar
>Superman tries to help people after the bomb goes off at congress and people tell him to fuck off
>Clark Kent investigates Batman in Gotham
>Football game between Metropolis and Gotham. Gotham's team is beaten by a lot.
>blood is added to the guy getting slammed into the wall by the box Batman throws (however this leads to a continuity error as the blood dissapears in a different shot.)
>"Communion" scene where Lex contacts Steppenwolf and tells him about the mother boxes added
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.