[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As good as Beauty and the Beast is (it's probably my favorite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
As good as Beauty and the Beast is (it's probably my favorite of the Disney Renaissance), does anyone else notice how kind of rushed the actual animation in it is compared to other Disney movies from around that time?
>>
nah
>>
Well they did have to scrap the original musical-less draft of the movie a year before it came out and gave the director role to two guys who had very little experience in making films outside of making a short film that played in front of an Epcot ride
>>
It's only very noticable on the BluRay version. It does make it look like a straight to video movie at times.
>>
>>71683149
Here's the original version
https://youtu.be/AjO8LL3j0BM
https://youtu.be/ZOJ710ccp34
>>
>>
File: tumblr_myfqpqf9Yf1sa9x2so3_1280.jpg (125 KB, 911x638) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myfqpqf9Yf1sa9x2so3_1280.jpg
125 KB, 911x638
>>
File: tumblr_n3xt7o5ekz1s5ptf3o1_1280.jpg (222 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3xt7o5ekz1s5ptf3o1_1280.jpg
222 KB, 1280x1280
>>
File: tumblr_n3xtdjOEcY1s5ptf3o1_1280.jpg (402 KB, 1280x902) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3xtdjOEcY1s5ptf3o1_1280.jpg
402 KB, 1280x902
>>
>>
Didn't walt wanted to make it since alice but he could never find a script he liked?
>>
>>71683980
Not sure about the script but Walt did want to make it for years
>>
>>71684135
I remember hearing that he could never find a way to adapt it
>>
>>71684275
If I remember right, they had a problem with properly presenting the second act of the movie with Belle's stay at the castle.
>>
File: beauty_by_kellym_mortal-d8pc9l7.png (271 KB, 700x855) Image search: [Google]
beauty_by_kellym_mortal-d8pc9l7.png
271 KB, 700x855
>>
the opening is so beautiful and magical
>>
>>
I think we should all just get it out in the open about the elephant in the room. Belle is into beastiality. The beast is literally more beast then man, probably has a wolf dick and knotted her many times.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.