[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And don't forget that a movie isn't just a story.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 18
File: Pitch.jpg (356 KB, 2400x1707) Image search: [Google]
Pitch.jpg
356 KB, 2400x1707
And don't forget that a movie isn't just a story.
>>
Future earth set in 2021

Anyways I haven't really come up with anything else but the point is Natalie Dormer just takes cock in every orifice for 120 minutes.

The end.
>>
File: 004.jpg (86 KB, 300x467) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
86 KB, 300x467
Film about the New Life Church shootings. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Colorado_YWAM_and_New_Life_shootings

Focus both on the lives of the shooter and the woman who killed her before the incident. The kid who did it was utterly fucked in the head and and the woman is a deeply religious aging ex-cop with no kids. It would be a kind of moody drama with an intense as fuck finale in the church
>>
>>71683143
I'd pay to see that.
>>
its a matrix reboot called Gender Binary
>>
File: 1364429864256.jpg (370 KB, 1106x720) Image search: [Google]
1364429864256.jpg
370 KB, 1106x720
>Me:
I chose to play myself because I want unsimulated sex scenes.

>Love Interest:
Obvious.

>Best friend:
Nathan Jones. He's massive, muscly and I want scenes where he's working out and being cool and shit. I hope this movie would help his career.

>Brother:
Ray Liotta. I love him and want to do brotherly stuff with him.

>Boss:
Obvious.

>Worst Enemy:
Fucking faggot. At least three scenes where I beat him up. Nathan Jones can do shit like dunk him through a hoop while I makeout with KStew. (Most scenes call for me and KStew being sexually active)

>Directed by:
I think they'd best help show my vision but I wouldn't be past replacing him.

>Music by:
Boney M. Obvious.
>>
>>71683069
So, Rob Schneider pla
>>
A jew from current year wakes up in a cryo chamber in the year 2500 discovering he is the last of his kind in an all white world. He finds the last negro and they work together to steal nuclear authentication codes and holocaust all of mankind.

The Third Holocaust: Stirnman's Revenge
>>
>>71684896
Throw in a talking pie and ill fund it
>>
>autistic neckbeard on 4chan goes to shoot up a school
>alien invasion happens
>he fucks them up
>>
>>71683069
What do I do when I have a story, but can't come up with a plot?
>>
smart people take over the world and force eugenics on all the dumb people

soon all the moderately-intelligent people become seen as dumb (think bell curve) and then they're next for being killed etc etc.
>>
>>71684948
Tell it anyway
>>
>>71684948
A story has a plot; the plot isn't the story.
>>
>>71684988
An angrier version of Gattaca
>>
It's about a killer-robot driving instructor that travels back in time for some reason. He's got a heartbreaking decision to make about whether his best friend lives or dies. His best friend's a talking pie.
>>
>television show about a group of characters trying to exterminate reptillian aliens who they have discovered infiltrated and took over the media and governments of the world
>the turning point in the plot is when they realize that the reptillians were actually jews and they're all just schizo
>>
File: shaun.gif (2 MB, 348x323) Image search: [Google]
shaun.gif
2 MB, 348x323
>>71683069
Nice try, exec!
>>
>>71685030
FUCK I shoulda known this idea would've been done before
>>
Story following a man cursed to live forever and how he reacts to the changing of ideals and values in nations and himself. Most likely would be a trilogy with the first being Charlamagne to the middle ages, the second being the renaissance to the industrial revolution, and the last one being world wars to the near future
>>
>>71685036
Sold. Ron jeremy you've done it again.
>>
>>71684948
If your story is interesting enough a plot won't be hard to come up with. Just pick up Robert McKee's Story or Field's Screenplay to help you formulate the plot.
>>
A 70s slasher-movie murderer gets stuck in a frozen prune-ice cream machine at a summer camp. Nobody touches it for 40 years. In the modern day, a kid accidentally turns it on and gets a serving of prune ice cream, releasing the murderer, who still thinks it's the 70s, onto the camp. Super campy, self aware, think Sleepaway Camp + Cabin in the Woods.
>>
>>71685030
a slapstick version of schindlers list (renamed to schneiders list starring rob schneider)
>>
>>71685121
Pretty sure that guy has no interest in actually writing a screenplay you autistic idiot.
>>
>>71685106
I like it. It should star Richard Dean Anderson for some reason.
>>
A terroist leader has stumbled on to time travel magic and going back from the middle ages to fund his organization with riches stolen from there. Navy seal team has to go back in time and stop him. Unlike other pussy time travel movies they would have their full assortment of guns and tech they would bring back to use. There would be magic and knights and dragons and shit. Movie ends with fighter jet squadron taking on the dragons.
>>
Nick Stanton is a actor who peaked early. His first major role was in a critically-acclaimed movie that earned him an Oscar nomination for best supporting actor, when he was just 21. He mishandled that fame, signing up for two failed franchise-builder action movies and then making an ever worse comeback attempt with a melodramatic movie that comes to be considered one of worst ever made. As his career declines, he loses everything. Money, fame and the interest of his peers, and, just four years later, is a washed-up has-been doing low-budget straight-to-video movies in New Mexico.

One day, he is approached by a representative of a prestigious and excentric movie director, Lionel Hawthorne, a Terrence Malick-esque brilliant recluse who wants Nick to star in his next movie, a self-funded adaptation of the controversial 19th century diaries of Lord Malcolm Ashbay, a disgraced nobleman and occultist who committed atrocities in rituals in which he aspired to obtain supernatural powers.

Lord Ashbay's diaries are a often disputed literary piece, and have been adapted twice before. In both adaptations, the lead actor died shortly afterwards. The first committed suicide and the second died in a bizarre car accident. Suspicious circumstances have led to the movies never being released, the first being destroyed in a fire at the studio lot and the second being misplaced and becoming an urban legend, reportedly circulating in the black market and being so terrifying people refuse to speak of what they saw.

Nick is reluctant, but believes taking on the seemingly "cursed" role with such a prestigious director is his once-in-a-lifetime chance to get back into show business, so he accepts. Arriving at the set, the derelict mansion once belonging to the real Lord Ashbay, things slowly begin unraveling, and as Nick's commitment to the role drives him to the brink of insanity, he realizes the truth behind the role he was chosen for are much sinister than it appears.
>>
>>71685235
Thanks I've been playing around with a couple of themes like how as time goes on it gets harder to hide who he is, is violence permissible when its religious, should you follow the popular beliefs or your own. Not very original stuff but some ideas I like
>>
>>71685121
But books cost money.

>>71685193
I'm interested in writing several actually.
>>
>>71684988
Harrison Bergeron extended to 2 hours
>>
A romantic comedy where a divorced single father falls for a Nigerian email scammer who actually turns out to be a beautiful African woman forced to scam lonely men. She genuinely falls for him through the kind emails and he eventually goes to Nigeria to track her and be with her as her disapproving father sends mobster thugs to stop him. Eventually the father sees the error of his ways and decides it's important to let his daughter be happy. Would literally be the perfect role for John Cusack.
>>
>>71685265
This sounds fucking great! I'll be sure to tell the execs about this one!
>>
a guy who has social anxiety disorder and clinical depression who spends his entire life shitposting and posting memes on an imageboard
>>
>>71685109
THESE HAPPY DAYS ARE YOURS AND MINE
>>
4chan the movie
>>
>>71685309
You've got a lot of ideas going through that, I think it would work better as a one season TV mini-series or something.
>>
>>71685422
Ya I originally had the idea of having each season be a major time period and it being an almost entirely new cast every season, but its never going to happen
>>
a movie about making a movie
>>
On Christmas' Eve, an employee at a small-town radio who has no family to visit and no Holiday spirit to speak of volunteers for an all-night shift alone at the radio while his co-workers go enjoy the holidays.

While alone and caught by a thunderstorm, the radio begins finding strange patterns in abnormal frequencies he has been picking up, patterns that appear to be connected to strange climatic shifts and blackouts happening on the region. As he obssessivey attempts to crack down the transmissions, he is forced to face the reality he might have accidentally stumbled on the final preparations for an extraterrestrial assault on Earth.

He attempts to contact for help, but all of his calls are intercepted. He eventually establishes communication with a shadowy government agent (never seen, only heard), who alerts him he has become a target of the aliens. The man then prepares to defend himself against the invaders coming to kill him in the labyrinthic empty station, all while questioning whether the situation is real or some sort of elaborate prank or hallucination.
>>
File: tmp_31592-Naamloos-2-1802165496.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
tmp_31592-Naamloos-2-1802165496.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>71685418
It has already been made - it was called Click
>>
>>71685455
Hail Cesar
>>
>>71685106
i think this idea is pretty fedora and would be extremely plebby
>>
Big-budget action adventure

Michael Fassbender is an alcoholic Irish mercenary, down on his luck, who gets hired by a mysterious contact to track down a lost shipment of Nazi gold in North Africa. He clashes with Cockney treasure hunters, Native American ghosts, mysterious government agents, and genetically-enhanced undead Nazis. The locations range from the deserts of North Africa to the Illuminati Headquarters in Jerusalem to the ancient alien ruins on mars.

His partner-in-crime/love interest is journalist and former cop Brie Larson.

Danny Devito plays a talking cat.

The climax is a fight on top of a war zeppelin with mecha-zombie Hitler
>>
American Cuckold
>>
>>71685449
You can have your dreams, anon. Even if it would perhaps never be made, just know that it is a great idea and that I would definitely watch it.
>>
>>71685455

I'm writing a script about this now. It's about a bunch of shitty film students making a movie about making a movie. They think they're on the verge of something mindblowing but in the end they realize they just made an Inland Empire rip off.

That's the frame at least, it's really a backdrop to a story that showcases how much of a group of losers these kids are. Think RLM minus 10 years and more ironically pretentious. It's fun.
>>
Putin bio movie staring Jason Statham and directed by MichaelBay
>>
>>71685004
Fine. Maybe you people would be able to help.

The movie is about how in the future, prisons are abolished in the United States and instead law enforcement just kills people. And this new system spurs a huge resurgence for the KKK. The main character is a former gang member and one of the new police officers, he's assigned with hunting down and killing a dangerous criminal who turns out to be a teenage girl (and current gang member) who was experimented on by the US government in order to create a super soldier.

>>71685014
Huh?
>>
>>71685566
So basically everyone in TGWTG
>>
>>71683069
revitalisation of the Slasher genre with a serial killer that possess people. Each movie is a slasher/whodunit
>>
>>71685418
>In a dystopian future, an everyman caught by the government engaging in minor hacking is arrested and sent to The Board, a massive structure housing the world's internet-releated undesirables. He must navigate the complex environment in search of his own homeboard, all while struggling to adjust to the image-based language, the intrincate culture of every board, the persecution of other boards and the eventual raids, hackings and crashes.
>>
HAHAHA YOU FUCKERS

SCREENWRITER HERE. JUST COPIED DOWN EVERYTHING IN THIS THREAD.

GONNA GO MAKE BIG BUCKS

LATER LOSERS
>>
>>71685599

Yeah except more just stoner burnouts who think they're too good for film school whilst being enrolled in it.
>>
>>71685574
A story contains the plot - the plot is an element of the story; the plot isn't the story istelf.
>>
It's the future. Technology has advanced by a shit ton. The technology to be completely immersed in virtual reality is there, but the general public have a strong ingrained culture of not enjoying total immersion in virtual reality outside of neets.
Anyway, a disease beyond the capabilities of medical technologies created by some aliens or whatever kills off humanity except for the neets and losers that were locked away in virtual reality.
Now, neets and neckbeards take the mantle of humanity and do retarded shit with their newfound power.
>>
TV series based on Fallout New Vegas.
>>
A time travel movie about a man who goes back in time to kill Hitler only to find that Hitler is actually just in his cause. He also learns the holocaust never happened. He ends up telling Hitler details about D-day and Russia and helps him win the war. They show the time traveler as an old man at the end, looking at the stars that man has started to conquer, all diseases are cured and world hunger is a thing of the past. He weeps knowing how others in a different time line are fucked and were depraved of the existence mankind deserved. It ends on a bitter sweet note. Mel Gibson can direct and star in it.
>>
>>71685627
So you're saying I have a plot and no story, correct?
>>
>>71685621
>big bucks
Does the asylum really make big bucks?
>>
File: london-has-fallen-butler.jpg (85 KB, 640x377) Image search: [Google]
london-has-fallen-butler.jpg
85 KB, 640x377
Moscow Has Fallen, with a very Putin-esque lead villain who actually wants to restart the Soviet Union and stages terrorist shit to make people scared or something.

I don't care. I just want more Gerard Butler making hilarious quips while stabbing people
>>
>>71685687
In theory, yes, but the result will be shit.
>>
>>71685709
>but the result will be shit.
Why do you say that? What's wrong with my plot?
>>
It's the plot of california man but with hitler instead of a caveman.
>>
File: 1465825264095.jpg (705 KB, 1604x902) Image search: [Google]
1465825264095.jpg
705 KB, 1604x902
I want to make a movie where all the events happen in real time.

That is - the story only takes place over ~120 minutes.

It'll be about a developing hostage situation on a skyjacked plane. Maybe a botched train robbery.

Has this been done before?
>>
>>71683069

About a superheroe, beerman, no real powers, he just really good at throwing beer to people
>>
>>71685750

24 did it for like 7 seasons
>>
A movie about a talking pie that doesn't realize it's a talking pie. It can be like Forrest Gump that shows the American dream in action as the pie accomplishes a lot. The movie ends with a nigger eating the talking pie representing how the modern black man has ruined the concept of the American dream.
>>
Average Joe gets superpowers and kills all muslims.
>>
>>71685750
Real time thriller have been done
>>
>>71683069
A musical about the life and times of Alexander Hamilton, first Secretary to the Treasury. the catch being all the actors being white.
>>
>>71685724
I don't know your plot, but in theory a plot-only film wouldn't contain the elements that make it 'shine'. It would just be an empty procession of events if you don't have features that adorn the plot in order to have a story.
>>
>>71685776
Did they cheat, though? Did they show events that were concurrent to other events already shown.
>>
File: Poster - United 93.jpg (25 KB, 348x499) Image search: [Google]
Poster - United 93.jpg
25 KB, 348x499
>>71685750
>Real-time thriller on a skyjacked plane

United 93, directed by Paul Greengrass
>>
Political thriller where a KGB trained naturalized American citizen becomes president. Only one man who went to West Point with him suspects he is compromised and has to stop him while convincing the world that the president is a Soviet plant.
>>
>>71685418
There are already 2 trailers for the /tv/ movie
https://youtu.be/5eQKNYLptWk

https://youtu.be/AHVmHkViQUw
>>
I want another movie like the game or the Spanish prisoner. Has anything come out recently that is like them?
>>
OKAY SO THERE'S THIS GUY
>>
>>71685495
Fund it!
>>
>>71685839
I know that, I'm still trying to come up with a story. My plot is here: >>71685574
>>
>>71685946
Go on
>>
>>71685627
You don't seem to really know what you're talking about. In the simplest terms story is the "who" and "where", and the plot is the "what". When you talk about story you're talking about the main character (who the story is about) and the world he inhabits (where the story takes place). The plot is the narrative, in other words what actually happens, the actions the character takes to reach his goal.

When someone begins with "the story is about..." they are talking about story, there is no mention of plot in most of these posts ITT. Plot would be something like "X happens, then Y happens, then Z".

Story and Plot are two sides of the same coin. You can have films that have little to no plot, but it's impossible to have no story (unless you're making an experimental film).
>>
It's the future and humanity has achieved time travel, but fully understanding the troubles of messing with time, it's only used for research purposes.

A french revolution historian is sent to document, photograph, archive and film everything relating to the most violent years in France. But he finds all the senseless murder too much.

He reaches his breaking point when a random beautiful french girl is about to be beheaded to the cheering crowd. He saves her by shooting the executers and running away with her.

This triggers all out war as the Research HQ sends men after men to kill both of them.

But they keep escaping, eventually falling in love. In that moment they decide to run to another period in history.

The climax is them running through a bunch of different periods, WW1, WW2, the Renaissance, etc...

In the end they notice that the soliders have stopped coming for them, and they go back to the present.

Everything's different, nazi flags everywhere, people are mutated and augmented, it's a nightmare of alternative history.

The man starts to fade away, kissing her one last time.

The girl is left confused and alone, as Nazi soldiers pick her up.
>>
Slasher movie where the hero is the dog and most of the movie is from its pov
>>
I want to make a movie like Look whose back but rather than be a comedy make it a war movie where Hitler comes back and assumes control of the German military and leads the country into WW 3 and ends up winning saving humanity and the white man.
>>
Superheroes exist and are treated as celebrities, with sponsorship deals, movie roles, music careers and etc. The World's Finest are the A-listers of the superhero world, but one day they mysteriously disappear, leaving the world unprotected to an army of villains.

Captain Justice, the retired ex-mentor of World's Finest, decides to get back in action and assemble a new team to save the day, but is saddled with only a group of D-list superheroes whose abilities and careers are so unimpressive nobody even bothered to abduct them.

>CITIZEN X - Batman-esque urban crimefighter that relies on gadgets. His mentor, the original Citizen X, is seen as one of the greatest heroes of all times, but the new one lacks his good-looks, his charm and his money, although he is very resourceful.

>MIND MAIDEN - A shy assistant librarian who discovers herself to have minor telepathic powers. She can read and control the minds of small animals, little children and old folks, and that's as far as it goes.

>THE PREDICTER - Can foresee events that won't happen in the future. A glorified con man who might not even have actual superpowers, he agrees to join the group in exchange for money to pay off a loan shark.

>KNUCKLEHEAT - A rowdy drunk who can set his own hand on fire and punch people with it. He claims this is an ancient martial art taught to him by magic monks, others tend to think he's just really, really drunk.

>DOUBLE DUDE - a slacker with zero athletic prowess or intelligence who can make one, and only one, exact copy of himself.

The team is labeled "The Leftovers" by the media and, against all odds, must prove they have what it takes to save the world.
>>
Guy takes a 90 minute walk through his suburban community. Vaporwave soundtrack
>>
>>71686032
A-AND HE HAS THESE...LIKE...POWERS AND STUFF
>>
>>71686096
What is Mystery Men for 100 Alex.
>>
>>71686096
So, Mystery Men?
>>
>>71686096
Sounds like OPM
>>
>>71686098

>not downtown miami
>>
>>71685879
>Absolutely subversive
>yuri gloating.jpg

Hillary and Sanders are bigger communists than Stalin was, on the other hand.
>>
Hardcore Henry POV movie from the point of view of a line cook of an upscale 3 Michelin Star NYC restaurant. It will kick-start a new genre called chef-core.
>>
>>71685149
With a hint of Jason X
>>
>>71685971
You've established what the main character does, but what is he like? What are strengths and weaknesses?
Also, why and how were the prisons were abolished, and why and how does this system make the KKK popular again? It all may seem quite pedantic, but you know how much a film can be picked apart and scrutinised, especially on this Panaman luthiering bulletin board. You've got the skeleton, and it's a very interesting skeleton, you just need the organs and skin.
>>
>A lowly accountat falls in love with the estranged daughter of a small-time mobster, and decides to compete against her father in a karaoke competition, with tragic results

>A gay porn star seeking to break into mainstream acting becomes an unlikely hero when Hollywood is seized by a sect of vengeful Kazakhstani commandos bent on turning the world into a giant taco

>A man born with two penises races against time to evade a shadowy organization that wants to turn one of his members into a bomb to kill a political candidate

>A serial rapist is backed against the wall when one of his victims locates him and demands to become his apprentice, while a tough-as-nails police detective is hot on their trails

>A madman is destroying the world's supply of chairs, and it rests on the shoulders of the closeted homesexual President of the United States and his estranged lover, a reformed chairosexual anarchist, to stop him

>A group of introverted teenagers attend a party hoping to lose their virginities, unaware a local cult is targeting them for virgin sacrifices to revive an ancient sex deity

>A male-to-female transexual is left with only one breast after a surgery gone wrong, and embarks on a road trip to Mexico with her best friend to become whole, which puts them on the crosshairs of a single dad training a ragtag bunch of misfit Little League baseball players for the big game, a bumbling FBI agent investigating trafficking of body parts, and a deranged scientist trying to create a modern-day Frankenstein

>Short on money, Jeff Goldblum agrees to star in a low-budget remake of Jurassic Park playing everyone, including the dinosaurs
>>
>Parallel dimensions begin collapsing into eachother due to an ancient multiversal alignment, and only a young woman harboring ancient cosmic powers can save creation. She is rescued by a gruff hero-for-hire, who must protect her from his doppelganger from another universe, a dangerous assassin hired by a shadowy organization to ensure the end of the world

>The plot of "MacBeth" unfolds through the eyes of a group of amnesiac crewmen of a malfunctioning spaceship drifting through Space

>A young man raised by sentient falcons is deployed to sabotage a nuclear submarine, but things go haywire when its crew stumbles upon a society of humanoid amphibians created by the radiation of a forgotten meteor sunken in the pacific ocean, and the Falcon spy falls in love with their princess.

>A young reporter joins forces with a renegade priest to uncover a secret code in "Oliver Twist" that leads to a secret treasure build in a maze-like underground city beneath Paris, which also harbors the only weapon that can destroy a monster that roams the sewers and targets the innocent. In their way stands the President of France, who covets the treasure to fund his experimental hair transplant surgery.

>A young man named Gaylord Faggotstein by his abusive father as a mean-spirited joke sets to become the town's casanova, but soon begins campaigning for the plight of a secret community of homosexual sentient bears that live in the woods, putting him at odds with his conservative brother and the entire community.

>The crew of a spaceship on an dangerous voyage to Space to establish first contact with extraterrestrial lifeforms is targeted by a serial killer known as "Rocket Man", who murders people with a space axe, which is a regular axe, but used in space.
>>
A man finds that he can shapeshift into other people's identities but only if he eats their poop first. Our protagonist wants to shapeshift into the president because he believes by stealing the president's identity he can save the world. The entire movie is just him trying to find and eat the president's poop.
>>
>>71686157
Nah. Japan suburb is where it's gotta be

We'll make a prequel where he walks through miami with retrowave playing
>>
>>71685460
Sounds cool. Pontypool 2
>>
A black comedy where God and Satan agreed that once a year they meet and pick a random human to fuck with as a way to ease tensions among each other. They decide to fuck with a NYPD cop and whacky hijinks ensure. Eventually a Romanian gypsy informs the cop what is going on and he eventually leads a swat team into the afterlife and shoots and kills God and Satan. He takes control of the afterlife and devotes his existence to further the cause of men and to hunt and kill renegade Angels that try to cross him.
>>
A romantic comedy between a porn fluffer and a porn star. They first meet on a BLACKED shoot. But they meet again when the fluffer's mom sets him up on a blind date with the porn star. The big conflict scene comes when he opens her HIV test result letter. They make up at the AVN awards. It would also satirize movies about Hollywood and acting by parodying it with the porn industry

Starring non-threatening white guy and generic sex kitten

Directed by .. i don't know.. kevin smith
>>
ISIS terrorists find a UFO and terrorizes the world with it
>>
>>71683069
A man who constantly daydreams. He works in construction and one day he witnessed some of his coworkers die due to faulty scaffeling and then due to him being stressed by Being so close to death his wife ends up cheating on him and eventually admitting she just settled for him. As time goes by his daydreams get more violent and compulsive and starts to get lost in them. At this point he and the audience aren't able to distinguishe what's a daydream and what's real. Basically a cheesy rip off of American psycho
>>
A man finds old memoirs of Hitler that prove he was a good man and that the holocaust never happened. The entire movie is him trying to get these memoirs published but he slowly realizes due to heavy Jewish influence in all facets of media he can't do this. Israeli spies start hunting him as well the movie ends with him hijacking a major cable news station, reading from the memoirs and getting shot in the face. Think They Live only they blatantly name the Jew here
>>
File: kat dennings booty.jpg (52 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
kat dennings booty.jpg
52 KB, 600x900
>>71683069
Not my idea, but someone had a pitch a couple of years ago that was genius. It was a Christina Hendricks/Kat Dennings vehicle called "Titfighting".

Christina Hendricks was to play the champion titfighter and Kat Dennings the young upstart. I think there was something to do with tits, also
>>
File: 1409782116776.jpg (630 KB, 1987x3000) Image search: [Google]
1409782116776.jpg
630 KB, 1987x3000
AnnaSophia Robb plays Elysabeth, a girl from california that is forced to go to a college in the Minnesota because her parents will not pay the high tuition for the California school her friends are going to. She enrolls into Minnesota college late in the summer and has to find a place to stay, and the only thing she can find is a 2 bedroom apartment with a male roommate. The male roommate, Tak, is an introverted guy with no friends that watches sci-fi movies and reads comic books and collects toys and builds model kits of spaceships. As they start to live together, Tak spies on her when she is undressing to shower, watching her naked body everyday, as they slowly get to know each other. One day Elyzabeth asks him if he is still a virgin, and he admits that he is and she laughs. She leaves for school and Tak is humiliated. He goes into a rage in his room and destroys his entire toy collection of 6000 toys on display. As Tak sits crying among the rubble of thouseands of broken toys, he hears "Hey", and he looks up, and it is Elysabeth standing naked in his doorway. She says "I felt bad for laughing at you, and the only way I feel like I can apologize is by taking your virginity"

They make sweet love, Tak premature ejaculates several times because he is so inexperiences, and he finally shoots his semen into Elysabeth. She becomes pregnant, they graduate college, get married, and they open a toy store together as they have their first child.
>>
>>71685750
A quicl google gave me this http://www.tasteofcinema.com/2014/the-15-best-films-that-take-place-in-real-time/
>>
>>71686599
I'll get better, Tak, I promise.
>>
Comfy: The Movie.

That's about all I've got at this point
>>
In 1972, 17-year-old Annie Lyzewski from Picketsville, Kansas, runs away from home with her best friend Maya Cooper to escape from their monotonous lives.

They travel to Los Angeles, hoping to become famous stars, and soon run into Dice Wilcox, a ADHD-ridden loudmouth cokehead that runs a small modeling agency. Hoping that this could kickstart their careers, Annie and Kayla fake being 21 and join.

The agency is soon visited by Vanilla Kleet, a neurotic porn producer that decides to employ Annie and Kayla in a series of videos co-starring legendary performer Dick Aardwood and directed by Rich Schneider, a washed-up Hollywood director.

Anna and Jizzy are soon convinced by Kleet and Wilcox to participate in the movies and find themselves thrust into porn stardom. Anna also begins a romantic relationship with Aardman, which causes friction between her and fellow pornstar and Aardman's ex-girlfriend, Russian bombshell Ivana Sukoff.

Mentored by veteran actress Lana Foxey, Anna and Maya try to stay clean and focused on their own lives, not being caught up by the drugs and diseases that come with the job. But will they be able to do it?

Basically it's a parody of SHOWGIRLS.
>>
A horror movie where a crazy gun man makes 5 teens play monopoly at gun point and murders each one that goes bankrupt saying only the winner survives. Could be a tense psychological thriller where something usually seen as a fun game becomes a life and death struggle. Eventually the last two are boyfriend and girlfriend couple and the girlfriend, after a tense moment of dodging a fully loaded park place ends up winning and the bf gets shot in the face. I call this masterpiece "Do not pass Go".
>>
File: dont trust the b_.jpg (316 KB, 1536x1932) Image search: [Google]
dont trust the b_.jpg
316 KB, 1536x1932
>>71683069
A man transforms himself into a woman, travels backwards in time, has sex with the dad, and gives birth to himself.
>>
Deadpool kills Marvel universe the movie
>>
Somewhere in the world a white woman has a nuclear bomb implanted in her vagina without her knowing and a tough black cop is the only one on the planet who has a special cock that can defuse the bomb. So he is forced to fuck every white woman on the planet to defuse the bomb and save the world.
>>
>>71685030
>An angrier version of Gattaca
Gattaca wasn't about eugenics; it was about genetic modification.
And yes, there is a difference.
>>
File: yoga.jpg (69 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
yoga.jpg
69 KB, 640x640
This is a TV show idea, but whatever.

WW3 occurs (Russia, China, Iran vs NATO) and as the US focuses entirely on foreign areas, the home front becomes weak and divided.

A Cascadian independence movement becomes violent and grows to include multiple parties. This new organization decides to be spread southward to liberate California from government control. Meanwhile, an Aztlan radical group has taken over parts of California and has been propped up by the Mexican military. Finally, China has taken note of the weak state of the US and has sent a group of PLA Special Operations Forces to capture LA and San Francisco.

This PLA group is headed by a Hui muslim, who has been sent on this mission as punishment for suspected aid of Uighur terrorists. This, plus a large number of Chinese muslims in the group, causes friction in the ranks. Nevertheless, the group decides to ally with the socialist Aztlan radicals.

The Cascadian Independence Movement (CIM) is originally headed by civilians, but military officers join its ranks and decide to use it as a means of national liberation for the US. The CIM fights its way through multiple police forces and military personnel until it reaches LA, where it is attacked by the Aztlan movement.

The Aztlan group is originally headed by gangs and cartels, but is quickly purged by a more intellectual group. This group tries to fight the CIM while being very weary of support from Mexico. The Aztlan group eventually allies with the CIM after the Mexican military attempts to take over the movement.

The show would mainly take place in LA, which each side wants to conquer, but would also show San Francisco and parts of the northwest often. Think of it like GoT style, but with guns and modern stuff. It would also be written as to where multiple atrocities are committed by each side, making it impossible for there to be a 'good guy' 'bad guy' dichotomy. Characters would also have relationships and pasts.
>>
>>71686826
Hi, Louie. I love your show
>>
File: 1224360.jpg (59 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1224360.jpg
59 KB, 640x480
>>
>>71686263
>but what is he like? What are strengths and weaknesses?
I'm very indecisive, but I figured that he would be overprotective, violent, and rebellious. He's not the smartest guy, and he probably has anger issues.
My plot is very similar to Akira and I want him to be my Tetsuo, but I don't know if a grown man would act like that. And I can't imagine what would convince him or Tetsuo to become a cop.
>Also, why and how were the prisons were abolished,
I didn't think too much about this. My excuse was gonna be that the government is spending too much money on the prison system.
My former friend told me that in some Asian countries there's already a similar system where criminals are just killed, even over petty crimes, but I've been able to find sources.
>and why and how does this system make the KKK popular again?
Well, just think about it. There's already a lot of corrupt police in America, some actually being KKK members. A system like this where law enforcement is allowed to openly kill any black and brown person over bullshit without public persecution would be the perfect platform for them.

I think I'm having the most problem with the girl though. She escapes from government confinement and has psychic powers, what does she do? How does he help? The movie ideally would be about exposing the racism, but racism in America has been exposed time and time again, and nothing's been done to change it.
>>
An insatiably cheerful party planner is forced to become a funeral home director, minutes after shes spent her life savings on a party van filled with funny hats, streamers, and balloons.
Armed only with a rolodex of entertainers, she makes funerals fun and finds love in a dour mortician.

I'll take the check whenever.
>>
>>71686831
Good to know
>>
Hitler is cloned with all his memories and forced to defend himself on trial. What is originally thought to be a slam dunk case by Jewish lawyers turns out to be a nightmare as he defends himself well and shows the world that he did nothing wrong. Eventually the judge rules not guilty and Hitler walks a free man. The movie ends with him leaving the court house, looking to the distance seeing a flashing light which turns out to be a scope, he smiles and gets assassinated. The movie ends here but it is implied the assassination is too late and the legacy of Hitler already has changed.
>>
File: dondraper.gif (120 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
dondraper.gif
120 KB, 480x270
>>71685621
Actual screenwriter here.

I've been browsing these threads with the same intention for a while now, to see if I can manage to nab a good idea or two for a pitch or a spec. outline, but what you quickly discover is that the majority of these ideas are so bad they aren't worth stealing. There are a few hidden nuggets here and there, but to develop those ideas would require work i'm not willing to put in. Considering how rough and underdeveloped they generally are, and considering I have no personal investment in them, I am usually better off with what I already have.
>>
File: devilgirl2.jpg (3 MB, 3456x4608) Image search: [Google]
devilgirl2.jpg
3 MB, 3456x4608
>>71686833
That pic looks like an R. Crumb girl.
>>
>>71683069
I'd just make a noir movie. Fuck, they don't make them anymore.
>>
>>71687016
Really? I am shocked. When the majority of screenplays here are about Hitler redeeming himself or inter racial cuck movies I am shocked you can't find anything good here.
>>
>>71687016
Hitler movies don't sell well?
>>
what are some non-jew production companies? I don't want my screenplay to feed the zionist scum.
>>
>>71687141
amazing
>>
An archeologist finds some records that show that Adolf Hitler never existed and was just a Jewish invention to get the west to defend them. Upon releasing this to the world the Jews wake up their sleeper agents that are heads of various nations and banks and collapse the world. The archeologist also uncovered a list of Jewish men who created the Hitler ruse and finds them and their descendants and assassinates them one at a time. I call this movie Indiana Jones and the Temple of the kike.
>>
>>71686599
>>71686599
TAKKED.COM
>>
>>71687389

have a subplot about how the Ashkenazi jews and the allies worked together from the beginning. the allies were able to gather data on tests that would be labeled extreme or immoral, kind of like how the japanese with their torture laboratory were able to be cleared of all charges in exchange for their data. the allies were also able to coerce scientists into completing the Manhattan project with the threat of "the nazis winning". allied nations were able to have a massive advantage in the industial sector after having competing nation's factories completely bombed out.

the Ashkenazi jews were all tipped off in advance and were able to flee Europe. The remaining, lesser jews were rounded up and had their valuables horded, which would be given to the Ashkenazi jews after the war was over. And the Ashkenazi jews were given Israel after the war as a place to stay.

One could say that "Hitler" was the greatest thing to happen to the Jews - they got a free nation to call home, they became a protected species and if anyone ever spoke ill of Israel or a jew then they would be labeled an anti-Semite, they were given the consolidated wealth of all the jews who perished in ww2. They really made out like bandits.
>>
isis needs money for weapons & rent so they decide to make a porn. 2 isis dudes living together are in love without the other one knowing and when they all start banging for the porn, their friendship has to face a test until they can confess their love to each other.
>>
File: asuka.png (3 MB, 1076x1600) Image search: [Google]
asuka.png
3 MB, 1076x1600
female japanese scientist creates a time machine, and it takes her to the year 2100 in which the japanese people have gone extinct. Japan has been taken over by blacks and is a third world country. Japan has been renamed africa 2.0. all the white people in america have replaced by hispanics. all the white people in europe have been replaced with brown muslims.
>>
Seth Rogan stoner comedy where he goes back in time to 1940's Germany and ends up meeting Hitler and realized hes a cool guy and gets high with him and learns all about him and how he really is mad about being rejected from Art School. During one stoner scene they both get naked and Hitler realized Rogan is circumcised and this Jewish and has him locked up. Rogan escapes and confronts Hitler one more time and it is revealed that Hitler is circumcised too but due to his micro penis he is almost entirely devoid of a penis and unable to please woman sexually and that's why he hates Jews. Seth invites him to return to the present time because they have surgery and penis pumps but just declines and history continues on as it did or so they thought. Rogan checks his pockets and notices a note that has a date on it (a week later) and a town name of a place in Argentina. Rogan goes there and sees old Hitler who reveals he decided to desert Germany and flee to Argentina because it wasn't right that he was destroying the world over his small penis. Turns out he finally got surgery and has an average sized penis now and decided to marry a black Jewish woman and is totally happy now.
>>
>>71687749
australia wins again
>>
>Christina Hendricks plays a nazi officer in a concentration camp.
>Alison Brie plays the newly arrived sweet and gentle jewish prisoner.
>Hendricks talks to her one day and sparks immediately fly.
>She slowly falls in love with her, torturing herself for her homosexual feelings towards the inferior prisoner.
>Brie and other prisoners are planning and escape.
>The breaking point is achieved and Hendricks gives up, accepting her feelings.
>In a lesbian sex scene that'd make David Lynch proud, they fuck and Hendricks agrees to help in the escape.
>Climax scene is an action-packed escape plan where all prisoners are freed.
>Hendricks gets shot as they continue cutting the path trough the camp.
>In the end Brie nurtures a dying Hendricks in the back seat of the escape car.
>But she survives by le power of love when Brie proposes to her.
>the end

It's basically Titanic but with lesbians and nazi germany, literally 11 oscars confirmed.
>>
>>71686354
I would def want to see that.
>>
>>71687884
liked the one about her selling her breastmilk better desu
>>
A movie where a scientist travels to an alternate dimension 1940's where he sees Hitler defending Europe from Jewish multiculturalism and destruction . He sees a man trying to save humanity and the white race. At the end of the movie we learn he never went to an alternate dimension simply to the past of our dimension. He returns to the current time period with history as it was and his assistant, Doctor Shlomo Shekelstein asking him what he saw with the protagonist thinking deeply for a second and saying nothing they didn't know already and the movie ends.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)

spike lee should make this into a movie

samuel l jackson as yakub
>>
>>71683069
>literally lazy hollywood producers steal ideas for movies from neets: the thread

they do it for free
>>
>>71685265
Have you written the final act to this? Sounds amazing.
>>
>>71687884
I would give you all my money, if only the two of them could do graphic scenes that really leave deep emotional scars that result in them never working together again. I mean, graphic.
>>
>>71687984
Would watch
>>
>>71683069
A proto-cyberpunk film about a cop who gets tasked to infiltrate a domestic terrorist cell of naturalists who want to bring humanity back to equilibrium, he meets the head honcho played by Stephen Lang who at first doesn't trust him but after completing tests of trust, he sees him as a son and grows close to him and sees him like the father he never had, eventually his loyalty to the force starts being questioned and he has to struggle to keep up appearances with both sides even to the point that he has to throw people under the bus, the movie ends with an unexpected twist.
>>
WW 2 movie where the nazis win. Basically humanity reaches the pinnacle of its capabilities but the whole world has to constantly deal with this understanding that to achieve the highest enlightenment they had to get rid of all the jews. A new form of guilt immerged in humanity which Hitler sees as an immediate threat and some Jews in hiding capitalize on it to destabilize the world. It's a race against the clock as Hitler needs to squash the Jewish menace once and for all and convince the world what was done was necessary.
>>
A man funds his NEET lifestyle by convincing the government he's autistic and earning a subsidy. He monologues about how he "beat the system" and stuff like that, but as the story goes on he shows more and more signs of actually being autistic. The story goes nowhere and becomes increasingly depressing as it deconstructs this guy's shallow perverted life.
>>
>Romantic Comedy Idea
It's an alternative history, where masturbation is an Olympic sport.

Our protagonist is a fierce competitor on the amateur masturbation circuit, training for the Olympics. Alas, through an accidental Meet Cute, he gains a love interest. Does he choose masturbation, and thus his career? Or will love win? And if love wins, what about his Olympic dreams?

(I'd personally give it the full-on romantic comedy treatment, and have the protagonist meet someone he can mentor in the masturbatory arts, so when he picks love over career, he can still kind of get the career piece through his young ward!)
>>
A demonic possession / ghost horror movie about an archeological team that discovers an underground tomb system in in Central America where a vampire culture with alien gods practiced sacrificial rituals. The archeologists find gold but everyone that enters ends up dying. Unlimited sequels are up in the air because everyone that goes in (or in past the first chamber) dies.
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.