[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's the best character?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: Silicon_valley_title.png (357 KB, 489x275) Image search: [Google]
Silicon_valley_title.png
357 KB, 489x275
Who's the best character?
>>
>>71677868
Peter Gregory. RIP
>>
>>71677937
/thread
>>
>>71677937

>ywn see the version of Silicon Valley where Peter Gregory absolutely stole the show
>>
>>71677868
Hesher and Habib are objectively best characters/duo.
>>
Having watched SIlicon Valley first, it's really strange to see the change of Martin Starr.
>>
>>71678135
in freaks and geeks, i meant to say.
>>
File: harris.jpg (79 KB, 500x470) Image search: [Google]
harris.jpg
79 KB, 500x470
>>71678135
Same. He'd been a wuss in everything I've seen him in (F&G, Adventureland, Knocked Up). Now he's just a bulkier, meaner Harris.
>>
File: shot0020.jpg (86 KB, 574x600) Image search: [Google]
shot0020.jpg
86 KB, 574x600
>>
>>71677868
Jared, Gilfoy is cool but he is too much of an asshole
>>
>tabs over spaces
>emacs
>mlady

They nailed the autist programmer type
>>
>>71678395
around the third or fourth m'lady I wanted to tear my eyes out.
>>
>>
>>71677937
This. Then Jared and Gilfoyle.

Gavin this season was hilarious tho. The fucking bulldog scen
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1vfXoUNDYA

>PP pivots at the end of S3.

Poetry
>>
>>71678474
my favorite scene from that episode is when Jared just deliriously shuffles in after they've won and are all celebrating and they bring him into the celebration. Made me go "awwww"
>>
>>71678459
would you go this far for your friends and your company?
>>
>>71677868
peter gregory, jared and dinesh. worst is gilfoyle
>>
If that show has a failing it is that there is no straight-man to play off of. They are all whacky need stereotypes with no context. Monica is meant to play that role, but she doesn't sell it at all. Just a miscast hot chock.

That is IF the show has a failing, which it doesn't. It is flawless satire.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 1200x800
TJ Miller's character is pretty funny.

But for overall badass quality, it's a tie between Jared and Gilfoyle. Their interactions are usually pretty funny, too.
>>
>>71678599
>If that show has a failing it is that there is no straight-man to play off of.
Richard was kind of that in season 1 but he became a lot more eccentric as the show progressed. I think I've grown fonder of his character. The episode where he tries to explain Pied Piper to laymen was an amazing performance.
>>
>>71678599
Dinesh isn't necessarily a huge stereotype. He's way too sarcastic to be the straight man, though. Overall, he's probably the most normal of the cast, just a little geeky.
>>
>>71678730
Dinesh exists to get shit on. He's the porchmonkey.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 305x165) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 305x165
He fucks.
>>
Bag head
>>
>>71678135

Watch the recent movie "Intruders" he was in if you want to see a different Martin Starr. Not the nicest guy.
>>
>>71678553
no wait, worst is that bitch that replaced peter gregory in season 2. god what a waste. she can't do his mannerisims at all
>>
>>71678823
this dude was funny but he was in the right small dosis
>>
>>71678528

Jared's bro-level knows no bounds, he's just a bit of a weird dude.
>>
>>71677868
Not Erlich or Gilfoyle. They're pure Reddit.
>>
>>71678879
that bitch is terrible and it shows just how good is that guy that plays Sheldon and how good is Mayin Bialik in her role
>>
>>71678302
She was so hot. I have a thing for degenerate feminists with colored hair.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.