[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This board is fucking terrible today. What would Detective Vic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: TheShieldVicMackey.jpg (40 KB, 430x300) Image search: [Google]
TheShieldVicMackey.jpg
40 KB, 430x300
This board is fucking terrible today. What would Detective Vic Mackey do to clean it up?
>>
>>71675493
Can someone clear something up for me, the gay fgt cop breaks a fellow cop's back or something for being one of the group that beat him up in his own yard, and there is no fucking follow up in the story? Explain this shit.
>>
>>71675626
Michael Jace didn't want to do the storyline anymore so they gave him an uber-religious wife in season 4 and never mentioned it again after that. Plus, him breaking that blanket party cop''s arm was sort of a catharsis and an exclamation point to the story.
>>
>>71675676
well thank god that's over with then, he's fucking cringe everytime he's on the screen. at least it'll be a bit less now
>>
>>71675626
no one liked the whole gay cop plot, not even the actor playing him. After a point they just try to smash it with a hammer.
>>
File: tina-hanlon.jpg (31 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
tina-hanlon.jpg
31 KB, 300x400
>>71675742
I actually like what they do with Julien in the later seasons. He's virtually a third-tier character at that point so they make him train a piece of ass rookie cop who is totally incompetent. Some of the funniest parts of the series were due to them.
>>
>>71675493
Find some dirt on the janitors and force them to follow his set of rules.
>>
File: sweatypsh.jpg (28 KB, 243x323) Image search: [Google]
sweatypsh.jpg
28 KB, 243x323
>>71675821
>It's a Dutch watches his hot co-worker get railed from the bushes episode
>>
>>71675821

She didn't seem THAT incompetent 2bh. Kind of naive and a bit too concerned with her appearance for a cop, but not Billings level of incompetence.
>>
File: PaulaGarces&[email protected] (81 KB, 1440x800) Image search: [Google]
PaulaGarces&WrennaMonet@TheShield-CMA.jpg
81 KB, 1440x800
>>71676172
Billings probably could have been competent if he gave a shit. Then again he was also a coward.

Tina fucked up royally on multiple occasions. She should have been fired when she got her earring ripped out honestly. I'm glad she stayed though because that is one fine piece of booty.
>>
>>71676261
I just did some research and it turned out that was a body double. Now I'm angry.
>>
>Cletus Vandamme

lel
>>
Why did Ronnie have so little screen time?
>>
>>71677388
He's a terrible actor. The parts where he tried to be intimidating are laughable.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.