[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get a minimalist posters thread? Thinking of hanging this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 843x1192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 843x1192
Can we get a minimalist posters thread? Thinking of hanging this one on my wall
>>
Can someone explain this meme to me
>>
>>71670880
reeee these memes make me sick fuck your bait and ugly ass poster thumbs up my comment assholes
>>
>>71670880
If you do that I will come demolish your wall
>>
>>71671098
BACK OFF???!!!!!?!!
>>
>>71670905
It probably started as a legit thread, then got reposted, then the reaction to the repost was probably negative enough to justify that dipshit reposting it again, and then people start catching on to the pattern and start making posts like >>71671098 and now you have a dumb fucking idiot /tv/ meme because you underage faggots are starved for memes like african children are starved for AIDS medication
>>
>>71671122
best /b/ story
>>
>>71670905
It's a lack of illustration skill but they call it "minimalism."

There are a lot of these and people do hang them on their walls.
>>
>>71671349
Someones jealous
>>
File: tremors_xlg[1].jpg (332 KB, 1005x1500) Image search: [Google]
tremors_xlg[1].jpg
332 KB, 1005x1500
On the subject of inaccurate posters, this one always annoyed me.

Graboids look nothing like that.
>>
>>71671414
If I wanted to be jealous of artists I'd be jealous of the good ones, and not these "minimalists."
>>
>>71671349

You're dumb as fuck if you can't grasp the design concept of minimalism.

You're a dumb animal.
>>
>>71671563
These posters are just a lack of skill posing as minimalism.
>>
File: MINIMALST POSTER.jpg (64 KB, 750x1040) Image search: [Google]
MINIMALST POSTER.jpg
64 KB, 750x1040
>>
>>71672172
still too figurative
>>
>>71671484
Minimalism doesn't happen because people can't draw. You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>71670880
Lol OP, I hope you're not serious. That poster is literally a parody of minimalist posters.
>>
>>71672172
swepvee tuhfa
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.