[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TWINE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: world_is_not_enough_the.jpg (193 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
world_is_not_enough_the.jpg
193 KB, 1920x1080
What is the most underrated Bond movie and why is it pic related?
>>
Tomorrow Never Dies is better.

And they both suck.
>>
>>71666227
Best Lara Croft that never was
>>
File: sweating.jpg (15 KB, 234x216) Image search: [Google]
sweating.jpg
15 KB, 234x216
>>71666316
Pierce Brosnan looks good in every outfit he wears
>>
>>71666240
I rewatched all four Brosnan Bonds this past week and the only one I didn't like was Die Another Day which falls apart as soon as they introduce the ice palace.

Tomorrow Never Dies is a fun throwback to Lewis Gilbert, while The World is Not Enough is one of the most unique and interesting films in the series. It's almost as good as GoldenEye IMO
>>
>>71666348
Last night he bond burgered your sister

>>71666389
>only one I didn't like was Die Another Day which falls apart as soon as they introduce the ice palace.
Real waste of Toby Stephens and Rosamund Pike
Halle Berry can fuck off though
>>
>>71666456
It's actually sad to watch because the first half of DAD is so good, and then the film becomes unfathomably stupid. The villain's cybersuit, the CGI waves, the designated girl fight between Berry and Pike which was horribly choreographed, no more actual dialogue just constant quips and double entendres.

How did they fuck up the climax so badly?
>>
>>71666316
My first crush
>>
File: CheviotTweed3.png (2 MB, 1600x873) Image search: [Google]
CheviotTweed3.png
2 MB, 1600x873
>>71666745
Pierce did it for a lot of people, didn't he
>>
>>71666722

>end like tons of other bond movies do
>HURR DEY RUINED IT

You guys have some selective fucking memories of bond movies, like jesus christ.
>>
>>71666919
Well no shit it has a similar ending, it's a 50th anniversary pastiche. My problem is how they went about it, missteps at every turn. It just doesn't come together
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.