[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Freddy Got Fingered That Bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (22 KB, 215x304) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
22 KB, 215x304
Is it understood Kino?.
>>
It is most definitely kino, and will not be accepted or appreciated for another 40 years or so.
>>
>>71660882
man that takes me back.
i remember renting it from the video store for $3 in elementary school
>>
Is that Sam Hyde?
>>
HE'S A MOLESTER
HE'S CHIIIIIIIIiIiIIiIiILD MOLESTER!
>>
>>71660882
Ahead of its time
>>
absolute kino. fuck the haters
>>
>>71660882
I don't know I kidna enjoyed it when I first saw it but I guess now it sucks.
>>
>>71660920
Tom green is a legend.
https://youtu.be/tXgfzxXUVsc
>>
>>71660882
its really shit but im glad it exists
>>
File: sausagefest.gif (1 MB, 396x248) Image search: [Google]
sausagefest.gif
1 MB, 396x248
>>71660882
>>
>>71660882
still every bit as unique as it was back then. i saw it for the first time last year and laughed the whole way through.
>>
>>71660882

absolutely

one of the best comedies of modern times. a masterclass in ironic, post ironic and surrealist comedy
>>
>>71660882

yep this is confirmed kino. sadly this is the only Tom Green movie that's watchable
>>
>>71660882
It's a ruse. A film studio gave him lots of money to direct a movie, and despite acting out like a fucking retard and making an unfunny trainwreck all the yes men at Regency greenlit this shit.
>>
It is perhaps the only pre-9/11 film to capture the zeitgeist of the post-9/11 era. Truly a masterpiece, and Tom Green's magnum opus.
>>
>>71661046
back to yr capeshit & got containment threads you fuck
>>
D I N G
O
N
G
>>
>Restricted to adults 18 years and older, because of "adult themes"

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>71661133

show them your triple dubs, you should be fine
>>
>>71661095
kek, I wonder what kind of mental gymnastics you need to unironically enjoy this steaming pile of shit
>>
>>71661149
no such thing, it was just dubs
>>
>>71660950
Really makes you think
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.