[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hyperdrive is so musch better the Red Dwarf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: glodnews.png (293 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
glodnews.png
293 KB, 640x360
Red Dwarf feels like an artificial sutustaintment chamber after Hyderdrive..
>>
File: fannysnap.png (238 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
fannysnap.png
238 KB, 640x360
Sex pile is better the Rimmer.
>>
>>71659995
I really enjoyed Hyperdrive
It had this weird streak of sadness which gave it a really surprising depth
Great cast too
>>
All I remember about Hyperdrive is a shot of a woman naked from the waist down and someone saying that's even ruder than completely naked, and that gave me a boner and a fetish that I enjoy to this day.
>>
>>71660185

Holy shit me too
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-07-05-21h37m02s29.png (235 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-07-05-21h37m02s29.png
235 KB, 640x360
>>71660185
>>71660246

Do you want some mold? It's from the missile tubes and gets you fucked up.

Holy shit me too the sex pile in the prom scene was 25 year worth of wanking

S01E03
>>
I prefer other space to both of these, the british and space, ugh
>>
Looks interesting, I'll check it out.

>better than Red Dwarf

That doesn't mean a whole lot. With the exception of the first two series, Red Dward has always been a bit of a shaky, polarising show which could never really keep to one format.
>>
>>71660425

Jeffers had to kill his father. Rimmer had a comedy comedy lol/
>>
>>71660532
>Jeffers had to kill his father
YOU'RE NOT MY DAD
YOU'RE JUST A PIECE OF CODE
That was the shit I loved, those weird little character moments
>>
>>71659995
>That episode when there's a monster on the loose and the security officer covers a subordinate in honey and says "eat the delicious man."
Also the only time Miranda Hart was bearable.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-07-05-22h00m05s219.png (382 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-07-05-22h00m05s219.png
382 KB, 640x360
I would climb her like a mountain drenched in olive oil.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.