[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally every episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: joe-rogan-ex.jpg (143 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
joe-rogan-ex.jpg
143 KB, 900x900
>DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>71657973
why would you listen to "literally every episode" of the joe rogan experience?
>>
>>71657992
This. It's only worth listening to with certain guests.
Otherwise it's Joe pontificating over the same half-baked stoner philosophy time and time again.
>>
I will talk really slow, so that I will sound smarter, because I'm smart, I think things
>>
File: mylittlepony.jpg (45 KB, 631x609) Image search: [Google]
mylittlepony.jpg
45 KB, 631x609
>>71658113
suck my dick, brian
>>
>people start having serious discussion about X
>Joe: Isn't it weird how "X" works, I mean think about it...

Every fucking time, he's got great guests but man, every fucking time is the same...
>>
>>71658113
language is evolving man
>>
>>71658178
he has the gift of gab. unfortunately, he hasn't learned how to temper it. still, better than oprah or the view. right?
>>
>>71657973
Rogan is boring, but i dont think there is anyone who can remain interesting after being on air for like six hours a week. after a few episodes you have heard everything he has to say and you can't really fault him for that.

You can't knock the fact that he gets great guests, and if he would just sit there and ask hard hitting questions he would never get a single guest. So I am forgiving of his rambling about bro science, propogation of ketotonic diets, isolation chamber pontification, bow hunting glorification, elk meat preparation methods, dude weed lmaoing and his insecurity about his height.
>>
>>71657973

You've never smoked weed before?

What are you, Republican or something?
>>
>>71657973
There was a promising period a while ago where he was interviewing interesting people but he seems to have reverted to his infantile machismo "Daddy ain't gonna beat me again" attitude and is picking his guests accordingly
>>
File: g1.jpg (6 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
g1.jpg
6 KB, 183x275
Reminder that Joe Rogan is literally Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance's cousin
>>
who are the biggest closet case comedians?

rogan
luis j gomez
gavin mcinnes
bobby kelly

any others?
>>
>>71662090

Chelsea Handler would always accuse Jo Koy of being gay.

Also I have to believe that John Mulaney is gay.
>>
>it's a joe rogan and guest talk about things neither of them really know anything about and try to sound profound episode
>>
File: pepe.jpg (7 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
7 KB, 250x238
>It's a Joe talks to a physicist about MMA episode
>It's a Joe talks to a UFC fighter about aliens episode
>>
THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk <---- HIT PLAY NIGGA

>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>>
>>71662380
it's because he can "impress" those people on those subjects
>>
File: t_1.jpg (17 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
t_1.jpg
17 KB, 400x300
>its a joey diaz fuckin hates ranch episode
>>
File: catchmeifucan.webm (3 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
catchmeifucan.webm
3 MB, 853x480
>>71662410
kek
>>
>>71662355
This pretty much
That Bryan callen dude... every time he opens his mouth it makes me sad for humanity
>>
I usually only watch his show if there's a guest I'm interested in.

Sometimes I'll just throw the latest episode up on my second monitor while I'm doing something else though.
>>
Hello freak bitches.
>>
File: 1340661941363.png (91 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1340661941363.png
91 KB, 200x200
>>71662410
This is my favorite kind of shitposting.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.