[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he autistic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: gusfring.jpg (36 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
gusfring.jpg
36 KB, 650x400
Was he autistic?
>>
>>71654793
just a cuck
>>
>>71654793
Yes. But the truth is...Everyone is, anon.
>>
He was kind of a faggot
>>
>>71654871
blacks can't be a cuck
>>
>>71654793
He had immense tunnel vision, and to ensure his focus he had to create a very delicately woven facade. The reason he goes so psychotic when Hank fucks his shit up is because he's being thrown out of focus.

I can empathize with his ambition, to be honest. Hank was his greatest mistake.
>>
>>71655363
>Hank

Fuck I mean Walter
>>
File: BRAVO VINCENT.png (622 KB, 706x523) Image search: [Google]
BRAVO VINCENT.png
622 KB, 706x523
Just rewatched it and I'm pretty sure he was gay.

I'm glad they didn't feel the need to beat us over the head or even explain it to us. He didn't need a sexuality. Most modern shows/movies all have a gay character and that character must be at least party defined by their sexuality. They can't just be a gay dude who, say, runs a drug empire.
>>
>>71654793
>Was he autistic?

He could do the odd sketch but he wasn't that great.
>>
>>71655384
>tfw will never be able to have affirmative empathy towards characters in television or film.
>or in real life...
>>
>>71656669
The grossest thing about this pic is that nigga has an outie
>>
The death of his partner definitely changed Gus. he was kinda cute in the flashback
>>
If he was gay then why didn't he fuck Jesse?
>>
>>71659295
Why didn't he fuck Walt? Gays aren't attracted to every living thing with a penis.
>>
>>71659437
Yes they are.
>>
>>71659437
Have you ever met a gay man in your entire life?
>>
I though he was gay, not autistic.
>>
>>71659268
Gay
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.