[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Green Room
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: social-share-v2.jpg (158 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
social-share-v2.jpg
158 KB, 1200x630
just finished watching pic related, wow. That was a great movie. Anyone wanna discuss it? Any other movies you'd recommend me?
>>
Reminded me vaguely of John Wick. Just in terms of story-to-fight scene ratio.

Both movies used the story to setup said fight scenes.
>>
File: poot.jpg (45 KB, 1456x598) Image search: [Google]
poot.jpg
45 KB, 1456x598
It wasn't gr8 it was good though, & watch the lobster
>>
This movie wasn't as gruesome as /tv/ said it would be.
>>
>>71653328

Well, you're a nigger Krager. Gruesome for you means something else.
>>
>>71653328
Yeah thats true i didn't find any horrific gore shit just the regular
>>
>>71652589
>faggot cry-baby inept millennials: the movie.

It was shit, skipped some parts half way through the movie. The chick from Arrested Development was such a shit character and completely useless. The hair colored faggot perfectly represents millennials, they think they're witty and hard and end up being little inept faggots who bite when they're mad.
>>
>>71652589
Really liked the dichotomy between the beginning struggling band narrative and the story it devolved into
>>
>>71653424

lmao i bet you and your entire bloodline would've been dead before the cops even arrived
>>
I liked it until I realized that they were going to win/survive. That took away all the tension and sense of desperation of the inevitable death.
Typical American touch that has to have a happy ending.
>>
>>71653555
What do you mean happy ending? They killed everyone but 2 and because they were a bit smarter
>>
>>71653555

But if the bad guys won the story would've literally went nowhere. The only way you'd be able to fix that issue is if the movie was about the nazis from the beginning.
>>
>>71653492
>triggered millennial faggot detected

Go back to red-dit, faggot.
>>
>>71653607

> makes butthurt comment about millennials
> gets more butthurt when a supposed millennial replies

How many times did daddy touch your no-no spot as a child?
>>
Fuck those faggots that have the blonde girl as their waifu. Anyone else think pic related girl was much more attractive? And not a stupid skin head prostitute?
>>
File: essential tv-core 2016.png (1 MB, 1170x720) Image search: [Google]
essential tv-core 2016.png
1 MB, 1170x720
>>71652589
>Any other movies you'd recommend me?

I gotcha, senpai.
>>
>>71653856

Have you ever seen her in Broad City? If not you're in for a treat.
>>
File: 3308._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg (43 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
3308._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg
43 KB, 360x360
>>71653980
Thanks I'll check it out.
>>
That slow but unbearable build-up of dread seems to be common in the more decent contemporary horror movies. You might also like Kill List, Borderland and The Witch.
>>
>>71653658
As much as your daddy touched you, faggot.
>>
ITT: the same 3 idiots shill this garbage movie every day.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpRK1t-30L0
>>
>tfw if they had left Pat finish talking about paintball they would have all survived
>>
File: MarryMe.jpg (76 KB, 488x573) Image search: [Google]
MarryMe.jpg
76 KB, 488x573
>>71653856
>>
>>71654873
The Invitation as well
>>
>>71654947
>liking what I don't is shilling

god you're so pathetic I pity you
>>
>>71653410
The arm thing was pretty gory. When I saw it, I thought "oh damn here we go!", hoping for more great practical effects but sadly none came.

I still loved the movie.
What is your desert island band, anon?
>>
>>71653424
>Internet hardass
You'd piss your pants and have a heart attack the moment shit hit the fan.
>>
>>71656265
If I'd heard the movie was gruesome, that would have taken a lot of the wind out of it. Glad I went in knowing nothing, so I got to be surprised.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.