[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was the worse actor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Adventureland.jpg (274 KB, 2390x1600) Image search: [Google]
Adventureland.jpg
274 KB, 2390x1600
Who was the worse actor?
>>
overacting vs underacting
>>
>tfw a stuffed panda is the best character in a scene
>>
That ending sucked. She's a whore, he's a beta orbiter. Nothing good will come out of their "friendship"
>>
>>71649839

>not milk bottle

kill urself m7
>>
>>71649754
I don't think Jesse eisenberg is one of the most attractive people alive
>>
>>71649754
She won the french oscar, the kike never won anything but pity
>>
>>71649754

they're both terrible actors
>>
File: mark zuckerburg.jpg (21 KB, 640x362) Image search: [Google]
mark zuckerburg.jpg
21 KB, 640x362
>>
File: The-Way-Way-Back-album-cover.jpg (226 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
The-Way-Way-Back-album-cover.jpg
226 KB, 612x612
I liked The way way back more but adventureland is worth watching
>>
>>71650046
my only problem with this movie is the main character

he's too much of a fuccboi
>>
>>71650066
>fuccboi

I don't think you know what that word means.
>>
The movie had great feels
>>
>>71651961

When?

I have no empathy for sluts or beta males
>>
>>71652020
She wasn't a slut and he wasn't a beta. and it had feels throughout, did you even watch the same movie?
>>
File: julius.jpg (36 KB, 296x388) Image search: [Google]
julius.jpg
36 KB, 296x388
>>71649864
>the french oscar
>>
>>71650046
It made me uncomfortable watching this movie because I saw myself a lot in that kid, except for the part where he was ultimately accepted by a group of people, kissed the hot girl that he liked, and genuinely grew as a human being.
>>
>>71650046
Everything about this was cliched wish fulfillment and none of it felt true to life.
>>
that's actually a tough call. eisenberg plays the same jew in like 5 movies and kstew the same depressed whore in everything.
>>
>>71652543
That doesn't make them bad actors. They play a type and I think play it fairly well

You're just looking at the surface of a performance, what the role is
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.