[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys think he did it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: oj.jpg (63 KB, 304x400) Image search: [Google]
oj.jpg
63 KB, 304x400
You guys think he did it?
>>
>>71645222
Yes he was found guilty in a small claims court.
>>
are you crazy? why would he do it if he loves her so much?

fuck you contrarians will fight over anything
>>
>>71645246
pretty sure it was traffic court desu
>>
>>71645311
He still got sentenced to more time than seems fair for what he was convicted.
>>
>>71645311
The victiums family took him to Civil court where he was found guilty and had to bay about 40 million.
>>
>Black dude cucked by a Jew
>>
>>71645512
what do you mean?
>>
>>71645246
>>71645495
Have no doubt he did it but burden of proof in civil court is much less than criminal court
>>
>>71645361

that's true but I mean he also got away with a murder so it's not as bad as it sounds

it does illustrate that the justice system is hugely flawed and immoral though
>>
I'm not sure. The cop that supposedly "found" the glove was racist as fuck.
>>
>>71645553

While he was racist in the past, that isn't really grounds to discount the fact that he found the glove. If he had actually planted the glove it would have necessitated such huge assumptions and risk on his part that to believe a cop who was generally considered good at his job would actually do it involves a huge logical leap. There were also a lot more factors included in the case than just the glove.
>>
>>71645222
Martin Sheen say OJ's son did it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.