[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why was she such a dumb c*nt who constantly f*cked herself over?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: p185166_b_v8_ac.jpg (409 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p185166_b_v8_ac.jpg
409 KB, 960x1440
why was she such a dumb c*nt who constantly f*cked herself over? was it intentional or she is just a moron?

also doug and andy are best characters
>>
Wasn't like 90% of the show just her thinking with her pussy and chasing cock
>>
>>71641129
>censoring yourself on a laotian cream puff pastry board
>>
>>71641129

can someone give me a quick rundown of this show please? dont care to watch it but would like to know how bad it is.
>>
>>71641210
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
compared to your average drug dealer she's a god damn nasa engineer
>>
>>71641156
YES. everytime she ever got close to actually accomplishing something she ended up fucking some one who in turn fucked her.
>>
>>71641210
its actually p funny imo. the characters are likable except for nancy.
>>
>>71641210
>husband dies
>starts selling weed to pay for her upper middle class suburban lifestyle
>stuff happens, fucks fbi to not get arrested, fucks mexicans so they don't move in to her territory
>has to leave suburbs for some reason I forget and I think she marries some gay drug lord who knocks her up
>has baby and goes on the run in an rv with quirky neighbor and old brother in law who wants to fuck her but she fucks random guys like the owner of an rv park
I stopped watching around there
>>
>>71641233
Yeah right friend. All she ever did was back herself into a corner. And then fought her way out only to do it again. Every drug dealer I know keeps a low profile and their business plan is simple. Nancy was a rookie trying to play in the big leagues.
>>
>>71641210
The humor is great but the drama is shit. Almost every episode has a cheap cliffhanger that is quickly resolved in the next episode, and Nancy makes dumb fucking mistake after dumb fucking mistake just to fuel the melodrama.

Even so the first 3 seasons are worth watching, many laughs to be had.
>>
>>71641331
>>71641461

thanks, might watch it one rainy day
>>
Was there ever any real character development? Or did everyone just get flanderized?
>>
>>71641461
same formula as californication. same retarded shit, time after time.
>>
>>71641129
she was just stupid. but that's what i liked about the show. the stupidity was gripping. i just had to keep watching to see what stupid thing happened next
>>
>>71641129
I completely forgot about this show, holy shit
>>
>>71641643
the latter
>>
>>71641129
The only show ever where after a few seasons I just went "goddamn i don't fucking care anymore fuck this shit"
>>
>>71641129
Post webms. this thread is full of faggots
>>
>>71641719
It wasn't quite as bad in Californication, plus that show had the whole male wish fulfillment thing going for it
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.