[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's ok for batman to kill people because they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 10
File: drug-lord-6.jpg (243 KB, 600x410) Image search: [Google]
drug-lord-6.jpg
243 KB, 600x410
>It's ok for batman to kill people because they're so bad!
>>
File: 40117908.jpg (112 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
40117908.jpg
112 KB, 400x320
>>
File: philippines-duterte-drugs.jpg (312 KB, 1180x822) Image search: [Google]
philippines-duterte-drugs.jpg
312 KB, 1180x822
>>71640874
another pic
>>
Dude it's the Philippines, they're not even real people. Fucking tree monkeys or something. Who cares?
>>
https://youtu.be/psVIG7YvdjM
>>
Am i supposed to feel bad or what?
>>
>>71642343
is he alive ?
>>
>>71642515
Mr Sunday started out so fucking rad, now hes so far up his own ass. Hes not even funny anymore. Not to mention, he thought BvS was shit, so he can go fuck himself as well.
>>
>>71642343
.................................................WHA HAPPENED?
>>
>>71640674
i love that pic

i'll bet the guy who drew the sign saw BvS at a Manila movie house the same week and was INSPIRED
>>
>>71642537
one shot behind the left ear

the president gave an order to kill drug dealers

you can look up "davao death sqauds" for more info

duterte harry will make philippines great again.

I'm going to talk to the phillipino girl in my japanese class about him, he seems like a cool dude

>>71642600
dey tooker

>>71642645
it's just like in the bale trilogy where there are batman imposters, pretty cool huh
>>
>>71642682
............................................................................................................................Well I'm sorry to hear that
>>
>>71642682
>mfw America memes South-East asians into culling their own population with violent purges based on idiotic action movies

>>>again

Are the flips know that (((Hollywood))) is make believe?
>>
File: 1434584210798.png (163 KB, 377x356) Image search: [Google]
1434584210798.png
163 KB, 377x356
>>71642682

>duterte harry
>>
>>71643044
Rodrigo Duterte has been paying ex-communists to execute criminals for a looong time buddy.

fucking human rights bullshit
>>71643187

btw the sign says "I am a chinese drug lord"
>>
>>71640674
>>71642343
I don't understand... Is batman real now?
>>
>>71643254
it's from the Philippines, just after rodrigo duterte won the presidency.

he issued a command for people to rise against drug dealers and other scum, to kill them.

previously he was mayor of davao city, and had death squads of hitmen to kill criminals via shooting and stabbing, so now davao has less crime.

The bat is a symbol more than anything, that was the message of TDKR, it;s not about the batman
>>
He is a rich kid who thinks the police is not beating poor crooks enough. This can be expanded to all superheroes in that they and their villains are embodiments of structural problems. The solutions are physical, crime is solved through martial artists, and people are self-aware of what they want to do, either good or bad or at least with a very strong opinion about how things should be handled. Today it only appears less ridiculous and childish as before because the writers and creators of all kind who are pushing on these 50 or 80 years old ideas of superheroes keep on adapting so it is less unbelievable that the solution to our problems will come when Batman has a fight with this mob boss weirdo terrorist guy, or saying "but he doesn't kill!" as an excuse to redeem for the reckless breaking and entering, and kidnapping and torturing, and beating up of criminals.
>>
>>71643347
Isn't that literally against human rights, you can't go out and kill "criminals" without a proper court presided over by an official judge.

What sort of due process is this?
>>
>>71643523
yeah, it's not perfect.

but the law has no teeth over there, the only answer to corruption and inadequate seems to be taking matters into your own hands and filling up someone's head with .45

Do you think that it was a good thing, given the assumption that he really was a drug pusher (most common drug is shabu- meth and caffeine)
>>
>>71643246
>pay criminals to kill communists
>pay the ex-communist survivors to kill the criminals

>Get Hollywood sponsorship your societal purges every time

I understand this is how it is done; my only question is why??
>>
>>71643615
>the law has no teeth

>the current president has death squads

What exactly do you consider 'the law' to be in flip land?
>>
>>71643523
>Asian countries
>human
>rights
>>
File: bargirl2.jpg (80 KB, 350x570) Image search: [Google]
bargirl2.jpg
80 KB, 350x570
I don't care what these flip batman wannabes do to drug lords, as long as I can fuck the bar girls for a reasonable price I'm good
>>
>>71643927
as in, if you are arrested you will be back out soon, or it will be difficult to even prosecute.

the death squads were a reaction to this

>>71644088
stay away from the young ones unless you want to be next. stay away from the ladyboys too
>>
>>71644350
There's nothing wrong with fucking ladyboys. They are literally women in all but name
>>
>>71644562
you're a faggot.
why fuck men when you can fuck women?
>>
>>71644350
>stay away from the young ones

But thats literally the only reason to ever go to Thailand
>>
>>71644932
fucking pedos, can't you be content with feet!
>>
>>71644858
Maybe because they're NOT men. Like I said before they (ladyboys) identify as women, it's a heterosexual act not a homosexual one
>>
>>71644932
It's nearly impossible to hook up with a kid in thailand, the last few governments have really fucked the industry in thailand.
>>
>>71645382
they are of the male sex, while they identify as the woman gender. That means a person of the male sex who has sex with them is a homosexual.
homo=same
sex=biological sex

you are a homosexual
>>71645424
good

you're next
>>
>>71640674
over here we had an ultra-right vigilant-ish squad called literally LOS PEPES

another one was called after a garbage truck company. wish we had a batman one.
>>
>>71645471
Don't condescend to me faggot, I know the definition of homosexual and I feel like I'm banging my head against a wall

>Ladyboy = women + male = heterosexual

What part of that don't you understand? They think of themselves as women, society thinks they are women, I think they are women so why am I committing a homosexual act if I fuck them? Get your shit straight
>>
File: 1464838820108.jpg (237 KB, 2208x1242) Image search: [Google]
1464838820108.jpg
237 KB, 2208x1242
why anyone would visit the phillipines let alone southeast asia let alone asia is beyond me. literally nothing of value on that whole continent. the world would truly be better off without it.
>>
>>71644350
>if you are arrested for drug possession you will be out soon, or it will be difficult to prosecute

>so naturally we decided to create death squads

Fundamentally barbaric thinking like this is why you probably shouldn't be playing around with concepts like 'law' in the first place. Its a paradoxical endeavor.

As an alternative: have you considered that an increase of black market contraband trades might be a 'lesser evil' than an increase in murder and street violence?

Or is that totally haram?
>>
>>71645604
they identify as woman, which is a gender
they are born as male, which is a sex.

the homosexual/heterosexual distinction only concerns biological sex, not gender identity.
It does not matter whether they are men or women, but if they are male or female.

Everyone can think that they are women, but they still remain biologically MALE

female=/=woman
sex=/=gender
>>71645601
RWDS
pretty nice meme desu
>>71645757
>posted from my apple imac
>>71645770
why did you edit the quote to include "drug possesion"? Don't you think that's a bit disingenuous

I am at peace with those actions being barbaric, because I see them as necessary.

I think that people who push hard drugs such as meth ruin peoples lives, and contribute to sexual exploitation and other disgusting crimes. I have no qualms with these people dying.

Do you think there is a point at which a person is causing so much misery and injustice that their death is warranted?
>>
>>71645382
where did it all go so wrong for you in life?
>>
File: 1453298806729.gif (1 MB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1453298806729.gif
1 MB, 800x533
>>71640674
Yeah. It fucking is. If you're not going to exert YOUR will upon the world around you, why exist? Justice is simply the concept that the collective will of others should supersede your own. Only those with no will in the first place would meekly accept this.

Also, what are we talking about again?
>>
>>71646200
I'm saying that batman shouldn't kill because that's the way he was written, its what makes the character special.

I think that the scum should die though, I just wanted to shitpost about bvs
>>
>>71644088
>SEA """"""""""""""women"""""""""""
>>
>>71645922
>I am at peace with those actions being barbaric, because I see them as necessary.
Then you should stop invoking 'Law' as a motivating belief. You are not driven by a desire to uphold "The Law" because legality is the antithesis of barbaric society. It was created in order to eliminate savagery in mankind.

If you are driven by your nature to gang up with a bunch of marauders and start slaughtering people then you are a cause of misery. Violence to satisfy instinctual savagery is by definition indifferent to Reasoning of any kind; and therefore has no respect for justice.

So, since the 'righteous' death squad is itself fundamentally unjust and as an extension the source of many people's misery, at what point does it make sense you exterminate your death squad to alleviate the mindless suffering it creates?
>>
>>71646984
I only referred to "law" when I was calling it ineffective
My motivating belief is justice

Instinctual savagery didn't come out of nowhere, it evolved. It's the reason why mothers are so protective of their young, men of their women etc. To add to that, savagery can be allowed to flourish at times and to be contained at times by a competent mind.

I think that if you kill an innocent via neglect, ie, identifying the wrong person or shooting a bystander, then you should kill yourself.

but drug dealers are not innocent :^)

>>71646953
pedos and gays go hand in hand
>>
>>71643523
They're their own nation state they make their own rules. Other nations can pressure them using trade but unless they violate another nations right to self determine. No other nation is gonna give a shit.

So no. Rights are guaranteed by the country you're in. U.S has strong traditions/laws. So we follow that shit cause we can. Their country is plagued with corruption so you gotta crack a few eggs.
>>
>>71643443
Is this copy pasta?
>>
>>71643523
Human rights only apply when white countries try to regulate immigration
>>
>>71647863
Their country was brought into existence when the United States drew it onto the map, which is probably why it is plagued by corruption.

Also, its a (((country))) of three different islands with hundreds of nautical miles between them and hundreds more for thousands of miles further. If the president has to handle illegal drugs by asking whoever might be listening to go look for a drug dealer to kill he seems a lot more like a 'cheer leader' or 'favorite filipino of the Year" than a head of state.
>>
>>71642682
>president forms "death squads"
>he seems like a cool dude

Damn it /pol/, this isn't like one of your animes
>>
>>71644350
What's wrong with ladyboys you fucking faggot?
>>
>>71648595
>I said, I am ready to lose the presidency, now
>or my honour, or my life
>just do not fuck with me

sounds pretty based to me. Sometimes there are elements of society that simply must be washed away
>>71648646
they might rob you, give you aids, and will definitely make you a faggot
>>
>>71648762
>and will definitely make you a faggot
They can't make you a faggot if you already are one tho
>>
>>71643881
fear to protect the corrupt ownership that scuttles public funds, and sieves the financial district

flipadelphia is a shithole
>>
>>71643881
There is a big and influent chinese diaspora in all the countries of south Asia. Americans don't like that
>>
>>71648846
Let me ask you, is this other flip's tribal ethics generic to the country or am I talking to some the run of the mill filipino muslim espousing sharia law?
>>71647586
>>
>>71649699
I am english, and agnostic
>>
>>71643523
Not everybody lives in your cozy suburb.
>>
>>71644088
gross, chinks are fucking uggos.
>>
>>71649778
LOL wtf, why have you been answering my questions about the filipino's violent mentality with with explanations of your personal attitude? Your uncivilized attitudes are totally irrelevant to this discussion.
>>
>>71649879
>muh struggle
>>
>people are literally upset that drug dealers and kingpins are being executed to clean up that country
funny
>>
>>71643523
You go try and enforce human rights in South East Asia, how about stopping slavery in the Middle East as well.
>>
>>71643347
>>71643615
>>71642682
what the fuck is this
are they going to kill all drug dealers? even the cool friendly ones? or just evil pushers? if so where do they draw the line?
>>
>>71650323
they are given warnings, their names are called out over radio/tv
he probably doesn't care about weed, just shabu (meth)
>>
CRASHING THIS LOCAL ILLEGAL DRUG TRADE

WITH NO SHURVIVORSH
>>
>all life is prescious
>unless it's people that will definitely be killed by that gang of murderous psychos I just let live :^)
>>
>>71650491
>>all life is prescious
who are you quoting?
life is cheap (~$300) in SEA
>>
>>71642682
Was he wearing hockey pads?
>>
>>71650217
I'm not upset, but if people were running around in my country wantonly executing drug dealers and they happened to kill mine I would be extremely pissed. In fact, i'm sure everybody he deals to would be pissed. Especially if the next dealer you try to get connected with is also murdered almost immediately by the death squads responding to him attracting dozens of 'new users' who were all just displaced by the last assassination.

If you create a dozen new disgruntled customers every time you murder a dealer then very soon you may have a 100 person mob directing their collective anger at the death squads which have disrupted the mob's access to this commodity.

Oops! Now you have created a a violent gang(s), and triggered an arms race between them, the death squads, and among themselves.

Enjoy your beheaded corpse piles on the freeway.
>>
>>71650659
bullshit.

consumers will go to the next cheap alternative, like alcohol or something, which is probably owned by the guys ordering this shit anyway. those death squads are expensive, you know
>>
>>71645922

>the homosexual/heterosexual distinction only concerns biological sex, not gender identity.

this is totally at odds with human sexuality though

people are attracted to genders, not sex, gender is something you can observe superficially, it consists of the social signals you send, whereas sex is purely biological, almost purely genetic at this point with hormone treatment and such

i mean youre totally free to classify men who fuck traps in a different category from normal heterosexuals, you can call them fags, thats your right as an english speaker

but that will not change the fact that homosexuals and heterosexuals who fuck traps exhibit vastly different mating behaviors and interests
>>
>>71650764
they are incredibly cheap
>>71650788
people are attracted to sex, sometimes you can be attracted to a male because it appears to be a female
>>
File: Batfleck.jpg (15 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
Batfleck.jpg
15 KB, 200x300
>>71640674

Yes.
>>
>>71650788
>there are different kinds of faggots

interesting, always assumed they were only passive or active ones. i think you'll feel at home here:
>>>/hm/
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>71650844
mantaining a militia in the 3rd word might by "cheap" by your ridiculous standards, but it's an investment anyway, and nobody will make it out of pure idealism.

if you aren't that blind, you'll see that all the bullshit that happens over here is ALWAYS pursuing some not-so-well-hidden economic agenda
>>
>>71651083
think of it like any other government program
>>
File: 1438410880518.jpg (44 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1438410880518.jpg
44 KB, 600x600
>murdering businessman trying to make profit by selling consumable products to customers consensually

why don't i see any of them murdering rapists and murderers?
>>
>>71651192
Precisely: every action taken by the govermnent here in the 3rd world is easily traceable to favor some particular politician agenda, and usually those are dictated by 1st world companies, which are the ones with the money, anyway.

death squads are a bussiness. they might want to damage some guy in the polls, favor other guy public image, or they are just an excuse to debilitate the competition. it can't be more complex than that
>>
>>71642778
............................................................................................................................Because now
>>
>>71651198
are you black?
>>
>>71651600
maybe they want to have less crime?
it certainly boosts popularity for the guy ordering it, and reduces costs of other shit. The police are also safer, and have easier jobs
>>71651198
most of these people are scum anyway who are menaces to society.
>>
>>71650764
>if we just kill all the drug dealers, people will stop trying to import sell and consume cocaine

Any day now Mr. Rockefeller.
>>
File: HELP.png (53 KB, 637x431) Image search: [Google]
HELP.png
53 KB, 637x431
HELP. I'M DYING. GOOGLE HAS SLAIN ME.
>>
>>71652226
go on 4+4 chan and go to pol, then the catalog
there are two threads on duterte

this is where I found the info.
I searched the guy because a girl in my class talked about him
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.