[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this film was SHIT SHIT!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: now-you-see-me-2-5-1-672x372.jpg (73 KB, 672x372) Image search: [Google]
now-you-see-me-2-5-1-672x372.jpg
73 KB, 672x372
this film was SHIT
SHIT!!!
>>
first one was shit too

not sure why it needed a sequel
>>
Daniel was great tho
>>
The trick was to use Harry Potter. I did not see that coming!
>>
File: 1417527818008.gif (2 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
1417527818008.gif
2 MB, 580x433
>sequel wasn't called "Now you don't"
>>
That man appears to literally be Daniel Radcliffe
>>
File: 1464513373048.jpg (40 KB, 589x640) Image search: [Google]
1464513373048.jpg
40 KB, 589x640
>Getting caught was literally part of their plan
>>
File: image.gif (82 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
82 KB, 480x270
>tfw typecast as non-muggle actor for life
>>
Lizzy Caplan is an absolute stunner and the whole movie seemed to be an excuse to put in her in skimpy outfits. That was the only enjoyable part.
>>
>>71631839
The Woody Harrelson and Woody Harrelson banter was fun too, tbf
>>
>>71631839
lizzy caplan is just a discount marion cotillard
>>
a third film has already been greenlit
>>
I was pleasantly surprised by the first one

The second one was barely edged out by BvS for worst movie of the year so far
>>
>>71630631
this.
>>
>>71632199
>I was pleasantly surprised by the first one
>BvS for worst movie of the year
double confirmed for pleb of the century
>>
So are they actual magicians ie they actually have magical powers like in Harry Potter?
>>
>>71632276
duh, that's why harry potter is in the movie you DUMBASS
>>
>>71632340
Weak joke
But srsly tho, in the trailer the guy was disapearing into a puddle. It seems like they have supernatural abilities but they still have to use deception
>>
>>71632276
I haven't seen this one, but in the first there was some sort of secret order that apparently had access to Real Magic, and the whole movie was, like, a test made by Mark Ruffalo for the protagonists to get into the order, or something? Even though it doesn't really make sense, because Ruffalo's character was shown to be privately angry because he couldn't catch them. So unless he is so magical he's aware that there is a movie audience watching him, it didn't really work for him to be the secret magician behind everything.

So yeah there's real magic is what I'm saying.
>>
>>71632402
Ok i see kinda
>>
There are very few movies that make me feel almost angry at myself for having spent time watching them.

Now You See Me is one of them

I have no idea why someone would want to watch a sequel
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.