[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck James Cameron
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: James_Cameron_2010.jpg (882 KB, 1820x1923) Image search: [Google]
James_Cameron_2010.jpg
882 KB, 1820x1923
This eco-fascist consistently made anti-human, anti-technology, anti-capitalist, anti-west movies with pro-green, pro-primitive, pro-communist messages while he himself made billions from making technologically advanced films wasting extreme amounts of energy resources and selling them to his capitalist audience of equally retarded guilt-ridden bourgeois leftists.

The fact that Avatar, the most technologically advanced movie of its time, is also the highest grossing movie of all time, and has subconsciously influenced hundreds of millions of people with this Pocahontas new age fairytale, is a very sad reflection on the current state of our civilization.

His other movies like Titanic and Terminator are equally horrible. Terminator has poisoned the debate around A.I., everytime any kind of robot or A.I. is presented to the world there's immediately some glib journalist referencing Skynet and other anti-technology fearmongering.

Titanic is also truly disgusting. When the real Titanic sank some bourgeois leftists of that era were overjoyous that "nature triumphed over mankind". Titanic was the largest shit ever created and heralded as mankind's domination of the elements of nature. The anti-human regressives loathed that concept and were very happy to see the ship sink and the people on board die. Considering James Cameron's mindset comes from the same Rousseauian school of thought I doubt he wasn't at least aware of this sickening backstory and most likely agreed with the message those people promoted at the time. And then there's that every single character in that shitty movie is such a walking clicheƩ, from the free-spirited proletarian boy to the the evil rich white male.

I just absolutely hate James Cameron and want him to die. Hope his private jet crashes into the jungle in Papua New Guinea and he's eaten by cannibals.
>>
googled this expecting to see results pop up but it's not even copypasta.

This thread deserves attention just for the effort put into to.
>>
>>71628861
Kill yourself, you sniveling cuckold.
>>
>>71628861
But True Lies tho
>>
Uhh, we like Jim here.
>>
File: Thor.jpg (64 KB, 434x550) Image search: [Google]
Thor.jpg
64 KB, 434x550
>>71628861
>>
>>71628861

I agree

Can't believe people buy into the anti-capitalist meme
>>
File: JamesCameron00.jpg (32 KB, 425x594) Image search: [Google]
JamesCameron00.jpg
32 KB, 425x594
>this is what butthurt haters actually believe
>>
So who's behind this thread? Disney or Nolan?
>>
Yeah the Titanic was a pretty large shit
>>
>>71628861
>preaching communism while making billions

So he's like every Jew in Hollywood? Spielberg hangs out with Fidel Castro and other commies while preaching communism all the time yet lives on a $400 million boat.
>>
File: flapjack_eyes_narrow.jpg (36 KB, 309x212) Image search: [Google]
flapjack_eyes_narrow.jpg
36 KB, 309x212
If I'm going to hate James Cameron it won't be for his liberal tendencies it will be for doing those promos giving his thumbs up to Genesis. Fuck you Cameron, I went to see that because you said it was good.
>>
>>71628939
No, we don't
>>
He's an autist physics major who doesn't really understand relationships or human nature at all and this, more than anything else, underpins his shittiness.

Truly great technician and it's displayed in his direction, but a genuinely untalented artist. Not an artistic bone in his body.
>>
Why is he so fucking lazy? Why doesn't he make movies but once every 10 years?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.