[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Stu.jpg (14 KB, 348x444) Image search: [Google]
Stu.jpg
14 KB, 348x444
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>71622551
Suppresed homosex feelings for his best friend.
>>
>>71622641
in a sexually repressive society.
>>
He was feelin woozy
>>
Peer pressure. He's far too sensitive.
>>
https://youtu.be/TJoBMayjlUo
>>
>>71623030

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>71622551
he wanted to hack the planet
>>
>>71622641

Scooby doo is a dog though
>>
He was just sick of being scared all the time.

Being chased and terrified by old men in ghost suits will get to you sooner or later.
>>
>>71622551
Man, how fucking great is he in this movie. Everyone is, fantastic film, but the guy showed up to the audition by chance to support his girlfriend, not only got the part, but improv'd most of his scenes, and improv'd them so well that he managed to pull prime Neve Campbell.
Based Lillard deserves better than straight-to-DVD ignominy.
>>
>>71623295
He is so fucking great, he needs something as great as Scream to kick his career back into gear.
>>
>>71623129
he's a furfag
>>
File: Jar-Jar-Binks-3.jpg (13 KB, 253x274) Image search: [Google]
Jar-Jar-Binks-3.jpg
13 KB, 253x274
I've hated this guy since that movie where he woe pigtails and had a toothbrush in his mouth all the the time like a lollypop.

Some shit movie about hackers with John Voight's daughter and a cast of other nobodies.

I guess he was in Scream but that movie sucked too except for the chubby cute girl making popcorn in the opening scene.

Jar Jar is a better actor.
>>
>>71623563

Fuck your shitposting, mate.
>>
File: hackerman6spcO0f.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
hackerman6spcO0f.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>71622551
he wanted to hack one of those sweet gibsons baby
>>
File: AYIYIYIYIYIYI.webm (190 KB, 1272x544) Image search: [Google]
AYIYIYIYIYIYI.webm
190 KB, 1272x544
>>71623101
this
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.