[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well done, murderer, well done .... HOWEVER ... there is still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: columbo-main-pic.jpg (59 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
columbo-main-pic.jpg
59 KB, 720x540
Well done, murderer, well done .... HOWEVER ... there is still just one more thing.
>>
Falk's death was one of the few that actually made me sad.
>>
>>71620932
He couldn't even remember that he played a character called Columbo near the end. That's really heartbreaking.
>>
>>71621209
hilarious

what a terrible show
>>
>>71620910
It's nothing really, I just got something on my mind thats been bugging me and I won't be able to think about something else until I ask you. My wife, it drives her crazy, I just can't leave things alone, she says. Anyway, I need to ask, if you didn't know the deceased, how did you have her phone number in your dresser?
>>
I need to re-watch Columbo now.
>>
>>71622180

where to download or stream it?
>>
>>71620910

Perry Mason > all

Fuck columbo even matlock and kolchek and the fucking rockford files are better
>>
File: columbobobculp.jpg (33 KB, 468x350) Image search: [Google]
columbobobculp.jpg
33 KB, 468x350
>>71620910

I'm getting pretty tired of all your questions, Lieutenant
>>
>>71622901
You may be right, sir. My wife also says I need to self criticize myself once in a while, but... don't you mind me smoking here? Oh, this ashtray must be very expensive, I like it.
>>
>>71621305
Please end your life right now
>>
I like the episodes where he gets really mad at the killer and comes right out and tells them "I think you did it and I'm going to prove it"

I thought he was going to punch Leonard Nimoy in the mouth for a second.
>>
>>71620910
>I gotta know something... Care to indulge me? What were you doing with a black bull last night? My wifes son said he saw you, my wife and a big ebony bull entering my bedroom while I was away... and I just can't stop thinking about why you'd be with my wife and a big black bull.... Something that's been on my mind is you and the ebony bull riding my wife double team like she's some sort of fucktoy, something I just don't get at all, is why you didn't invite me to watch?
>>
Back in the 90's I remember thinking that some of those people he sent up for murder should be out of prison by now. I wondered if any of them might want to get revenge on him.

Like if Dick Van Dyke and Robert Culp met in San Quentin and plotted their revenge by killing someone and making it look like Columbo did it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.