[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game of Thrones - GoT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: lannister baratheon targaryen.jpg (323 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
lannister baratheon targaryen.jpg
323 KB, 1200x900
All three are alive. Who do you join?
>>
Tywin
>>
with or without plotarmour? danny if with

tywin if without
>>
Stannis
>>
The one true King, Stannis "Too Based for Jewish Writers" Baratheon
>>
Mother of Dragons
>>
>>71620552
None, I'm going to Braavos and train to be Batma- a Faceless Man.
>>
First pick is Tywin, second pick is Dany.

Stannis is a fool.
>>
>>71620552
Tywin, the only real leader/tactician with some foresight, who doesnt need a bunch of advisers
>>
>>71620552
With Twin you're most likely be on the winning side
With Dany you're most likely to get a promotion despite being a nobody
With Stannis you're most likely to get your fingers chopped off

It's a draw between Tywin and Dany. Stannis isn't even a choice. I'd rather be with the Brotherhood without Banners or whoever the fuck else, as long as I'm far away from that stick up the ass draconian asshole
>>
I hate the dragon bitch but with them she is pretty much unbeatable so have to go with her.
>>
John Snow
>>
File: static1.squarespace.com.jpg (198 KB, 750x449) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.com.jpg
198 KB, 750x449
>>71620552

All three want to give you bad pussy. Who do you join?
>>
>>71621392

>whipfu has a whip
>spearfu will kick you in the balls the hardest
>doubledaggers is cutest

tough choice
>>
Reminder that the only reason Stannis was killed off in the show is because based Dillane didn't want to be part of the show anymore and refused to sign a new contract for S6 onwards.

Literally still alive in the books and likely to take the iron throne before the series has ended
>>
>>71620620
Get yourself back to back to your original website.

It's R E D D I T
>>
File: yesh.jpg (37 KB, 634x357) Image search: [Google]
yesh.jpg
37 KB, 634x357
I want to be le Cercei's best shadow advisor while secretly experimenting with bones in basement creating skeleton dragon
>>
dany obv
but i love stannis too
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.