[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jon is Ned's trueborn son.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: rowboat.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
rowboat.webm
2 MB, 640x360
Robb is the bastard born of L&R. Ned's philosophy on life is based on duty and responsibility, "the man who passes the sentence should swing the sword", etc. Ned could not allow his sister's son to bear the burden of being a bastard so he had his own son bear the burden. Since the two were similar in age, Ned simply switched the babies one day.
>>
You are retarded.
>>
That webm always get me everytime.
>>
>>71614834
Why the fuck did she jump back in? The absolute madwoman
>>
>>71615202
How did the blonde one fall in again?
>>
needs benny hill music
>>
>>71615257
all women are mentally challenged
>>
>>71614834
Tbh famalam Jon was really channeling ned the last two seasons, as much as I'd like a curveball like that to be sent our way its more reasonable to do r+l=j
>>
>>71615257
she's drunk and a woman
>>
>>71614834
>Tower of Joy scene immediately transitions into King in the North: Part II
which king in the north is the true targaryen?
>>
>>71614834
Robb's auburn hair would make no sense with this theory.
>>
>>71615372
he only has auburn hair in the books. the show could switch things to make something different for book-readers.
>>
>>71615257
As she was getting up she was flustered and was leaning back. Normally she would just fall down on her butt, but since she was close to the ledge she fell in again.
>>
>>71614834
That makes as much sense as paying your mother for sex
>>
>>71614834
>Ned simply switched the babies one day.

Never go full...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.