[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 1600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 1600x600
Thoughts on Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, /tv/?
>>
>>71612361
Jugs.
>>
Rachel Bloom is a funny girl. She understands pain, suffering and rejection so she is a truly comedian. The show is comfy and entertaining.
>>
>>71612424
Her tits (and ass) are pretty amazing, too. There is a surprising amount of plot on this show - too bad it's not on premium cable so we could get some full-frontal Rachel Bloom nudity. :(
>>
There are some good sexy panty scenes in the later episodes when she's in the sex craze with the bartender boyfriend.
>>
File: 1458473995152034459.gif (524 KB, 490x368) Image search: [Google]
1458473995152034459.gif
524 KB, 490x368
has been shilled here so much
i would only watch it on behalf of my boner
my mind thinks all the musical bollocks is a bit much
>>
>>71612361
STOP shilling this shit show. That's a thought.
>>
>>71612613
What's wrong with musicals? The songs on this show are pretty great, poking fun at everything from gangsta rap to pop music like KeSha to Broadway musicals like The Music Man ("Cold water is drugs!"). There's something for literally everybody.

Here's hoping they do a parody of Jesus Christ Superstar at some point.
>>
>>71612361
Needs to stop removing her:

arm hair, including shoulders, knuckles, hands
armpit hair
leg hair, including thighs, upper and inner, as well as feet and toes
ass hair
nipple hair
belly hair no matter how far up it goes
mustache and other facial hair

and maybe I'll watch it then.
>>
>>71612953
Nope, she's perfect the way she is.
>>
>>71613106
Not really. Nice body, maybe, but the standard Jewish nosejob that I bet she looked better before isn't very interesting.

She can still salvage her looks by doing >>71612953 but she probably won't so she'll fade into obscurity.
>>
File: smiley.jpg (230 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
smiley.jpg
230 KB, 500x750
superior jewfu imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TQmo5TvZQY

season 2 needs more of her
>>
they literally call people goyim in that show

its jewish in a bad way. curb is the antithesis to this type of jewishness
>>
>>71613687
holy shit...thats like the most beautiful woman ever
>>
>>71613718
She's so hot - I hope she comes back in Season 2.
>>
>>71612613
I had the same feeling but I gave it a shot at one point and ended up watching half the show in one sitting

>>71613687
wtf i didn't notice how pretty she was on the show
>>
>>71613687
>>71613718
i cant watch youtube
is that the sexy rival lawyer from new york?
>>
>>71616034
What the hell do you mean you can't watch youtube
>>
>>71616135
I'm ethically opposed to it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.