[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hahahah, anon! I love cinema too! The Notebook is, like,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 639016,1306241788,5.jpg (34 KB, 450x320) Image search: [Google]
639016,1306241788,5.jpg
34 KB, 450x320
>hahahah, anon! I love cinema too! The Notebook is, like, my favorite movie ever!
>"favorite directors"? lol, dunno, why would I care about directors?
>so we're going to watch this "2001" thing tonight? Who's the lead actress?
>hahaha, why do you watch so many old European and Japanese movies? They're sooo boring, lol
>like, the other day I was with the girls trying to see this movie about an old man who lived in Sweden and had a house in the middle of nowhere, and then the world was going to end and he had to do his maid to stop it or something, like, OMG, it was sooo stupid! We all slept halfway through it, lol!

How do I eruditely redpill a plebian grill, /tv/?
>>
I wish i could live the carefree life of a stock-photo model.
>>
>>71608950
be extremely handsome and convince them to watch something with you. they will pretend to like it just to appease you but will never genuinely like it on its own merits

t. someone who plays european free jazz to girls when they ask my favourite song
>>
File: Ros.jpg (984 KB, 2458x3000) Image search: [Google]
Ros.jpg
984 KB, 2458x3000
Lift.

Lifting allows you the luxury of being able to pick the bitch up, throw her onto the bed and fuck her roughly, when she opens her big fucking mouth to snap at your hobby. The more you lift? The better you can fuck her? The less likely she'll be to cry "rape".

Lift, OP. You get the best of both worlds. A hot bitch to fuck and other hot bitches to fuck if your hot bitch doesn't stop being a cunt.
>>
File: 1466944615512.gif (392 KB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
1466944615512.gif
392 KB, 600x396
>>71608996
>>
>>71608950
You sound just as pleb as her OP
post your top 5 films
>>
>>71608950
>ywn shutter her stock
;_;
>>
At this point I'd be happy if ANY girl even showed the slightest romantic interest in me. I'm not balding, I'm not fat, I'm not hideous, I dress normal, I shower everyday, I wash my hair, I take care of my skin. So WHY?? Do I also have to fucking lift?
>>
>>71610091
How much status does your employment provide you with?
>>
>>71610136
Zero. I'm an office drone, but why would that matter? I aim for drunk club sluts
>>
>>71610091
Stop being a fucking pussy and approach women. Do you expect everything to fall into your arms? Why should they show interest in you if you can't show interest in them by approaching them.
>>
>>71610181
Oh well then lift, pr pay more attention to your friends than the club sluts.
>>
Pathetic entry level retard trying hard to appear he has taste by copying and pasting. Hilarious. If someone wrote this on their application to my local film club, i would read it aloud for the rest of them and we'd all laugh our asses off. Try to refine your tastes past a sixth grade level before you try and chastise a stock image girl(which undoubtedly have more interesting taste than you).

>I've seen two old entry-level movies now, time to pretend i have taste!!!
>Ugh~~I'm such a cinephile! I love citizen kane, kurosawa, tarkovsky, bergman, the seventh seal is my fave
>>
>>71610222

>local film club

lol'd
>>
why would you watch any kubrick movie with a girl? you want her to know you're a emotionless pretentious faggot?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.