[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Descent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: tt0435625.jpg (42 KB, 300x445) Image search: [Google]
tt0435625.jpg
42 KB, 300x445
Watching this film for the second time in about 2 years. Did you guys enjoy it?
>>
Pretty fun stuff, though the ending was a little shit
>>
>>71609291

Which ending did you see? Apparently the theatrical was different from other releases.
>>
>>71609291
>>71609354
American release changed the ending because test audiences are universally retarded
>>
>>71607802
Mostly good until they started putting 20 jumpscares a minute. The British finale was great.
I can't take seriously monsters that get overpowered by skinny girls though. Imagine how easily a group of muscular men would handle the situation.
>>
>>71609757

Well they were spelunkers and rock climbers so they'd be pretty fit. And the monsters seem pretty thin and gangly.
>>
>>71609784
A fit woman is barely stronger than a normal woman. A woman is half as strong as an average dude.
>>
>>71609939

Those are a lot of ambiguous terms there. Yes men are stronger than women on average but we don't know how strong cave creatures are. Just saying they looked thing and like they don't get to eat that often.
>>
>>71609980
I recall one scene where one of the girls beats one of the creatures and kills it by gouging out its eyes into its brain. They seem pretty weak to me.

Also how come they aim for the neck when they want to kill when they are completely blind and can only rely on hearing?

Also we see a wolf carcass in the caves, there's no fucking way those weak creatures can take down an adult grey wolf
>>
>>71610053
>>71609980
>>71609939
>>71609784
>>71609757
ITT: Feminism
>>
>>71610104

Go back to your cave creepy monster thing.
>>
File: The-Descent-dweller.jpg (29 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
The-Descent-dweller.jpg
29 KB, 575x323
>>71610116
*SKREEEECH*
>>
I was really liking it up until the point where the girls started making weird action poses and killing the creatures with ease
>>
>>71610253

That was a bit cheesy but overall it's still a solid movie I think. Sequel was garbage.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.