[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Freeze frame bonus thread? This is from BvS, >That last line
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Freeze frame bonus thread? This is from BvS,
>That last line
>>
that's pretty neat
>>
zack thinks he's slick lmao what a smug cunt
that actually is kinda cool
>>
>>71600467
>>71600441
I just think it's nice when people actually put effort into shit like this, the small details. I was hoping to see if anyone else knew of cool stuff like this that people may have missed.
>>
>>71600533
don't think i've ever seen anything of interest when freeze framing movies, certainly not easter eggs like this. i always stop and read newspaper articles and stuff on the screen, but it's always some regular article. i remember freeze framing some batman animated movie, and it was just random letters all over the newspaper.
>>
>>71600624
Based Zack did it again, I guess.
for real though, I'm an hour into the movie, does it get any more interesting?
>>
>>71600699
nope the BvS fight is boring and stupid.

the doomsday battle is CGI dark jump cuts every second.

the batman warehouse scene is okay I guess, too many jumpcuts in that tho desu
>>
>>71600699
i thought the movie was quite poor personally.
>>
>>71600533

In the batman dream/future there is a scene where the rebel are in a bus with openning on the side very reminiscent of the two bus in "dawn of the dead"
>>
>>71600777
it was
>>
>>71600885
I just realized that, son of a bitch.
>>
>>71600699
>>71600777
I like the part when Bats get Dubs.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.