[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you happy all of you mouthbreathing mysoginistic basemen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: V8Rfvsa.jpg (306 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
V8Rfvsa.jpg
306 KB, 1366x768
Are you happy all of you mouthbreathing mysoginistic basement dweller anime pillow waifu lover virgins?

the only reason why you hate this movie is because you will never find a woman that loves you.
http://www.tomopop.com/ghostbusters-toys-already-on-clearance-at-target-37485.phtml
>>
Why don't the women buy the toys?
>>
>>71587290
Women are crap at comedy. That's not sexism, it's a simple fact.
>>
>>71587290
the marshmallow man looks actually pretty good
if i was a real fucking hardcore ghostbusters fan, id buy that for 7 bucks
>>
It has nothing to do with sexism.

The film is objectively bad.
>>
>>71587330
Dykes, Jews, or butch.
>>
Do kids even play with action figures and dolls any more? Don't they spend all their time with minecraft and youtube these days?
>>
>>71587369
Pardon?
>>
>>71587324
Because historically, SJWs in general don't actually spend money to support things they demand have muh feminism and diversity to cater to them.

Why companies don't seem to understand that baffles me.
>>
File: patty surplus.jpg (230 KB, 737x944) Image search: [Google]
patty surplus.jpg
230 KB, 737x944
>>
>>71587524
The funny thing is that when I was a kid, Winston was the most popular.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.