[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was his problem??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 451958-x_studio_08dumbledore.jpg (30 KB, 451x640) Image search: [Google]
451958-x_studio_08dumbledore.jpg
30 KB, 451x640
What the fuck was his problem??
>>
>>71583257
The director telling him how to do his takes
>>
>>71583257
Long name
>>
>>71583257
He was a faggot going to hell.
>>
He was an interesting character, I think.

HOWEVER
>>
DID YOU PUT YOUR FUCKING NAME IN THE GOBLET YOU COCKSUCKER
>>
File: Average Freeform RP session.jpg (41 KB, 392x377) Image search: [Google]
Average Freeform RP session.jpg
41 KB, 392x377
>>71583257
>>
HARRY POTTERS DICK HAS BEEN PREPED, HOWEVER...
>>
One of the most interesting character in the books.

HOWEVER

the media made the gay stuff bigger than it ever actually was. I don't recall reading anything that suggested even ambiguously that he craved for Gindelwald's cock. If anyone has the evidence to prove it, feel free to contradict me.
>>
>>71583257
His brother was a goatfucker.
>>
>>71585520
that was retconned in to pander to her audience

there was literally NOTHING gay about dumbledore except that he was a bachelor

in fact there was hardly any romance at all except for the main kid characters
>>
>>71583257
He had a headache.

>tfw everyone here is too young to get it
>>
>>71585631
>that was retconned in to pander to her audience
But where? There's nothing in the books, and whatever bullshits Rowling has said and written afterwards isn't canon for me.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.