[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im about to attempt to marathon pic related. Am I going to like it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: DUDE MOON LMAO.jpg (8 KB, 185x272) Image search: [Google]
DUDE MOON LMAO.jpg
8 KB, 185x272
Im about to attempt to marathon pic related. Am I going to like it?
>>
File: 1364763124195.jpg (47 KB, 521x375) Image search: [Google]
1364763124195.jpg
47 KB, 521x375
how do you marathon a single movie
>>
Depends on if you're a pleb or not
>>
>>71573433
retard
>>
if you enjoyed the Martian this is not for you.
>>
>>71573433
No breaks. No intermissions. No popcorn refills. No drink refills. No midmovie penis inspection. Nothing. You have to actually sit for 2 hours and watch the ENTIRE movie. At once.
>>
>>71573704
>It's an anon has such a low attention span that he can't stay focused for 2 to 3 hours

How the fuck do you nimrods read books?
>>
>97 minutes
>marathon

though the only reason i'm responding to this shit bait is because it actually needs to be longer. shoulda had about another 30 minutes of build up, tee bee aitch.
>>
>>71573433

not pausing to get up and walk around after an awkward scene is usually it for me
>>
>>71573730
So this shit is worth mentioning now?

Have we become such ADHD children that we think sitting through a single movie is an accomplishment?
>>
>>71573730
Isn't that what you do most of the time?

>>71573773
Most of these people don't read any books execrations not i.e. Shit like hunger games and game of thrones.
>>
>>71573883
*normie

Sorry currently phone posting and autocorrect is a fucking bitch.
>>
>>71573704
He's got a point though, the term film marathon refers to watching an entire series of films in one go.

This guy also has a point about what retard OP is trying to say >>71573730 but that is not what the term film marathon means.
>>
>>71573883
>>71573870
My post was dripping with sarcasm. I was hoping it was obvious. Evidently it wasn't.
>>
>>71573390
It's a good movie. Pretty sure you won't like it though.
>>
>>71573971
DURRRRR.

GUys, I was being SARCASTIC. Come on guys, subjective meaning over a text medium.

Come on.
>>
>>71573971
I can see it now that I know it's there.
>>
>>71573433
Every time some uses the marathon meme there's invariably someone who replies that marathoning one movie/TV episode isn't really marathoning. I'm convinced that those posters are always in on the joke and countermemeing.
>>
>>71573390
If you have good taste and aren't expecting some kind of scifi laser action film then you'll probably like it. If you marathon it by watching it 3 times in a row you might get bored of it though.
>>
>>71573726
Jokes on you I enjoyed both
>>
>>71574087
me too. Moon was better, but The Martian was still good fun.
>>
>>71574087
>>71574118
I enjoyed the martian but I appreciate moon. I don't appreciate the martian.

*tips*
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.