[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all crime is legal > terrorists don't use this as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>all crime is legal
> terrorists don't use this as an excuse to attack the U.S. without repercussion

Why is this flick so dumb
>>
>>71571489
If you watched the movie you would know that's still against the law even during the purge.
>>
>>71572151
They literally tried assassinating a senator. Why would one be allowed and not the other?
>>
>>71571489
>every muslim in the US wouldnt get killed by bubba and the boys on the first purge
>>
>>71571489
Terrorists and mass shooters only attack gun free zones.
If everyone else has a gun and are free to kill they aren't going to even try.
>>
>kill white devil
>next day
>no one is mad
>no consequences
>no one afraid of being attacked
Its impossible to terrorize, they are just crazy murderers like everyone else.
>>
>>71571489
Because they put literally no thought into the concept whatsoever.
>>
>>71573499
repairs would be impossible to keep up with. every contractor would be booked after the purge. a lot of people wouldn't have money for repairs. broken buildings would keep accumulating and society would degrade instead of stablilize
>>
My friend's douchey roommates were having a serious discussion about how the purge would be a great way to weed out the homeless and poor population.
i thought to myself how fucking stupid they were and they would probably be the most likely to get killed by the purge and the homeless would actually be the most dangerous during it.
>>
I marathoned the first two movies and man was that hard to get through. They had some good tense moments but they were so all over the place and inconsistent.
>>
>>71571489

they litterally said no one was safe from the perge this year. base of this movie ffs
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.