[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sony gives to you 10 million if you save this movie of the crash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
Sony gives to you 10 million if you save this movie of the crash before the release date (July 15th).

What would you do?
>>
Take the cash
Leave the country
>>
>>71567235
I wouldn't be surprised if they manage to recoup production costs.
>>
>>71567235
Hire writers to come up with decent jokes and add those to all of the trailers and TV spots.
>>
>>71567235
jesus christ this picture has been made so much worse by how shameless they have proven to be
>>
>>71567235
ghost pregnancies and time stop rape shenanigans
>>
>>71567235
An hour long scene where the straight three reverse gangbang me while the dyke watches and rubs her clit
>>
>>71567310
This.

There is literally fuck all you could do to save it.

Sony's desperate attempt to label all negativity towards that rubbish trailer as deep seeded misogyny has made it transparent that even they have no faith in it.
>>
>>71567382
it's funnier when it's named spawn camping
>>
>>71567235
Re edit the ghosts. Of course you cannot re film and re change the designs because it is too late but i would change the colors: get rid of that fake blue and add a greyish pinkish tint kind of similar to the 1984 one.

I would remove lots of the dialogue between the actors such as the cringy dialogue when Leslie first shows them the car.

Idk... i think it is impossible to save this movie. It is already a massive trainwreck with tons of problems. You would have to have re shoot if you wanted to fix it up.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (45 KB, 418x351) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
45 KB, 418x351
>>71567451
>>
>>71567235
>lie about reshoots
>make 3 more trailers of footage that wont be in the film
>make trailers good
>use the rest of the money to bribe critics
>>
File: sunny511-2[1].jpg (37 KB, 692x402) Image search: [Google]
sunny511-2[1].jpg
37 KB, 692x402
>>71567235
Full penetration.
>>
>>71567310
This is the only option. This movie is beyond saving.
>>
>>71567513

We're going to show it.
All of it.
>>
>>71567235
add splatter and hardcore sex scenes
it will flop in theaters but gain a cult following and make its budget back many times on home video
>>
>>71567561
Not enough time for any reshoots, it has to be a last minute marketing campaign.
>>
>>71567235
Have the black Ghostbuster eat small children
Have the fat Ghostbuster morph into Staypuft marshmellow and eat herself to death
Have the lesbo get raped by a pack of greasy Samoans and Chinamen.
Have Kristen Wiig get killed by MacGruber's ghost.
>>
>>71567235
Digitally superimpose cgi faces of the original cast on their bodies, redub the entire film with decent non cringeworthy jokes. Cut and edit lots of scenes
>>
feet scenes
>>
>>71567235
Spend the $10 million on advertisements asking for feminists to come and support fellow independent strong women.
>>
>>71567451
>Re edit
>re film
>re change
What's your mental condition?
>>
>>71567235
Use it all to get them to pull a foursome with me in their costumes. I want the black one riding my face.
>>
>>71567235
Add Jar Jar Binks
>>
Murder one of the cast members before the premiere (preferably the big gorilla doing the world a favor while you're at it, but either one could work,) to add mystique or pity movie goers to go watch it to remember the deceased
>>
>>71567513
this
>>
>>71567235
film a scene where Bill Murray rapes all the ghostbusters while he quips. The buzz alone should be enough to make back the budget
>>
>>71567235

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq7zA3WVTpw
>>
>>71567310

only reasonable answer
>>
>>71567235
Turn it into 100% schlock, lie about the budget saying it was only a tenth of what was reported, say it was never a 'serious' project.

Given the material they have, a good edit could probably achieve the desired result with minimal re-shoots (if any). Ham up the CG just slightly, remove as much edge as possible, change soundtrack. Bang.

Hope for the best,
>>
Pretty easy, isn't it? Arrange Bill Murray's suicide. Done, millions of hamsters go and see Bill's last movie.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.