[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did they bring in an entirely new writing staff or something?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: orange.png (836 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
orange.png
836 KB, 1000x562
Did they bring in an entirely new writing staff or something?

Season 4 is the shittiest, most SJW garbage I think I have ever seen. You cant even call it the same show
>>
>>71561715
>Season 4 is the shittiest, most SJW garbage I think I have ever seen. You cant even call it the same show
No? That's odd because the series was SJW bullshit from the very beginning so it's entirely inkeeping with the tradition of the show so far.

Did you only get "redpilled" in the last few months? Maybe that's it.
>>
>>71562728
>That's odd because the series was SJW bullshit from the very beginning

It was like 4 out 10 on the SJW scale. Then season 4 jumped to 10/10
>>
>it's a tv cant simply watch a show without implying they're being brainwashed by invisible enemies thread
>>
>>71563252
>invisible enemies
Invisible? That's funny because I see blacks and females every time I step outside my house.
>>
>>71563252
Except in the case of this show it is so blatant and heavy handed you would have to be a literal lobotomy patient not to see it.
I dont even care about the political stance, just how horribly executed and ham fisted it is.
>>
I just finished watching the last season and there are some huge plot holes and in general archs that doesn't make any sense at all. I won't mention the politics stuff.Just a few of those:

>Piper is completely fucked up but the moment she gets her swastika fixed she becomes completely A-OK then without any transition at all.

>That hawaiian chink betrayed Piper and there is zero beef between them

>So many of the characters were on screen just because of fan service and it was pretty obvious, because their archs were nonexistent.

>Crazy Eyes single-handedly made me almost quit the show. I have no idea how some nobody blamed her at all for Poussey's death.

>The whole aryan brotherhood felt really forced, because the arch had no meaning at all. How come Piper was able to leave them so easily?

>Healy's arch wasn't making any sense at all. We already know he's useless piece of shit and how he tried and failed to "save someone multiple times from other seasons, so I completely missed the going-insane part.

>And the biggest offender for me was the creepy guard. He just shows up, makes that spanish chick eat a mouse and that's pretty much all. He was extremely undeveloped and really forced.

The whole show just went downhill reaaaal fast.
>>
Season 1 > Season 4 > Season 2 > Season 3

Feel free to disagree but you will be objectively wrong.
>>
>>71563618
It's "arc", not "arch", dipshit
>>
Oh and that muslim chick was so literally ham-fisted, Except from some banter at the beginning she contributed literally nothing but sit with the black clique.
>>
Its very obvious the writing staff is a bunch of angry, holier than thou faggots fresh from indoctrination campuses
>>
>You are a straight white male! You don't get to be a victim!
>>
>>71563933
This is when I dropped the show. Im not even white, but Im so fucking tired of this propaganda its ridiculous
>>
File: woahdude.jpg (124 KB, 856x1091) Image search: [Google]
woahdude.jpg
124 KB, 856x1091
>>71563252
>invisible enemies
>"You're a straight white male. You can't be the victim." is an actual quote from the show
>>
>"hey, let's have a parody of the paula deen controversy be one of the focal points of our new season"
>paula deen controversy ended years ago
>>
>>71563933
wasn't this meant to be ironic
>>
>>71565312
it was clearly martha stewart you fucking mong
>>
>>71565384
It was a mix of the two, think about it
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.