[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1423278848638.png (225 KB, 1448x874) Image search: [Google]
1423278848638.png
225 KB, 1448x874
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
Shitty street performers are really annoying. He was in the right, a true patron of the arts.
>>
>>71560157
>screetching, throwing tantrums, yelling obscenities, slurring in kike ebonics, being an all round zionist manlet """""(((((patrician)))))"""""
>much less annoying than a man playing same background music in a public place
>>
>>71560064
He used to hang out with Bob Dylan and The Grateful Dead. Now he's yelling at people playing trumpets on the streets. How can one fall so hard?
>>
File: 1430593399279.jpg (72 KB, 544x576) Image search: [Google]
1430593399279.jpg
72 KB, 544x576
>>71560242
He lost his cool obviously, but it's pretty alpha for his stature. It's presumptuous for trumpet man to assume people want to hear his awful practicing and arent bothered by it, fuck him.
>>
File: 1385758083364.png (1 MB, 953x1246) Image search: [Google]
1385758083364.png
1 MB, 953x1246
>>
Imagine being there and seeing trumpetfag pretty much shit his pants as shortstack rips him a new one.
Could you even imagine it, he must lie awake in bed at night thinking about how embarrassing it was, and how now millions of people have watched that moment over and over again.
>>
>>71560064

Surely there's something you love that you'd be angry at someone butchering. Now imagine you've put up with that shit for decades.

He just lost composure.
>>
Obligatory

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m2CpXNq0vaU
>>
>>71560064
Every single thing he said was correct. He's just a meme because of his comical appearance.
>>
>/tv/ is still recycling stale memes from 2013

Do you need any more proof this board is dead?
>>
>>71560666
>comical appearance
What do you mean? His hair?
He's got a similar build to me.
>>
>>71560730
>wahhhh /tv/ is posting old meeeeeems

BACK

TO

REDDIT
>>
BLAURGH
>>
>>71560578
>that fucking trumpet at the end
Made me choke on my water you fuck
>>
Whatever happened to this guy anyways?
>>
>>71561279
Sacrificed himself exterminating all the suckas
>>
hes not a pleb when it comes to music
>>
He understands true kino
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.