[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this guy emerges from behind the curtains and slaps the transcript
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: hansen2.jpg (17 KB, 296x444) Image search: [Google]
hansen2.jpg
17 KB, 296x444
this guy emerges from behind the curtains and slaps the transcript on the buffet
what do you do ?
>>
I go to the beach as fast as possible
>>
Keep my genes in my jeans.
>>
I don't want this cookie
>>
I'm not gay or anything. Smell my breath.
>>
File: Predator.gif (3 MB, 300x210) Image search: [Google]
Predator.gif
3 MB, 300x210
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWawqTfa3vU&feature=youtu.be&t=38m37s
>>
File: John.png (264 KB, 512x372) Image search: [Google]
John.png
264 KB, 512x372
I just came to get something to eat!
>>
My camera crew emerges from their hiding spots, begin capturing prime footage for "to catch a predator catcher"
>>
Tell him I don't have a last name.
>>
Rape him like I planned too
>>
>>71558516
>this guy emerges from behind the curtains and slaps the transcript on the buffet
Took me a while to work this out, do Americans really refer to their kitchen table as a buffet?
>>
>>71558516
Haha jokes on you, I'm into grannys
>>
Turn 360 degrees and walk away.
>>
ask him to sign them and reveal he's on a prank show!
>>
>>71558516
I punch him in the mouth and knock out one of his teeth. Then I take that tooth and slit his throat with it. Then I rip off his head and fuck his neck.
>>
Really, the only realistic solution at that point is bring a gun with you and commit sudoku if he appears.
Bonus points if you kill him along with a few police officers too.
>>
>>71559300
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz
>>
>>71559300
I would risk everything for a chance to fuck that decoy.
>>
>>71559734
It's not a table. Also called a sideboard, a buffet is a dining room furniture piece with drawers, shelves and compartments for storing dishes, glassware or whatever.
>>
>I was looking for work and stuff
>I was going to tell her parents what she's been doing online
>I just came to party
>A guy named Kevin told me to come here
>I just came here to tell her I wasn't going to come here

All valid excuses
>>
>>71561278
>I just came to get something to eat!
>>
Tell him to check these dubs
>>
File: postjpg.jpg (16 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
postjpg.jpg
16 KB, 480x270
>>71561509
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.