[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are some essential flicks to watch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: ghostsofmars.jpg (259 KB, 700x1051) Image search: [Google]
ghostsofmars.jpg
259 KB, 700x1051
what are some essential flicks to watch?
>>
>>71555978
this movie was cool for the first 30 minutes or so until the monster guys show up. then its just schlock
>>
>>71555978
One of the best bad movies out there, shame Statham kicked the bucket.
>>
>>71555978
Tremors
>>
File: camp horror.jpg (2 MB, 2074x2401) Image search: [Google]
camp horror.jpg
2 MB, 2074x2401
>>71555978
>>
>>71555978
thats crap. john carpenter's vampires, now thats a flick to see
>>
>>71557135
what a good list
>>
>>71557135
i remember watching 'demons' all the time as a kid
>>
>>71557135
>tfw frightened by the covers in the vhs rental place
>>
>>71558035
boring
>>
File: SNEAK PLOSKIN.jpg (26 KB, 390x282) Image search: [Google]
SNEAK PLOSKIN.jpg
26 KB, 390x282
>yfw Ghosts of Mars was originally supposed to be the sequel to Escape from New York and Desolation Williams was originally supposed to be Snake Plissken
>>
>>71558806
shit I meant Escape from LA
>>
>>71555978
The black woman was hot and had nice tits. This was also the film that made Jason Statham famous
>>
>>71557135
Manic Cop is great but Maniac Cop 2 is a masterpiece.
>>
>>71555978
Ghosts of Mars is entertaining but it's also a total mess. If you want an immensely entertaining Carpenter film that's competently made then go watch Big Trouble in Little China.
>>
>>71558806
i had no idea thanks for sharing the knowledge
>>
Do you mean cult films that are actually enjoyable, or movies that are so bad they're funny?
>>
>>71557135

whatever happened to edginess? media is all so sterile and purposefully inoffensive even horror movies
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.