[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ned, take my son and claim he's yours. I want you to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: 602_Lyanna.png (144 KB, 324x423) Image search: [Google]
602_Lyanna.png
144 KB, 324x423
>Ned, take my son and claim he's yours. I want you to ensure that he's not legitimized as a Stark despite it being easily within your power to ask that of Robert without telling him the truth. Make sure he eats at another table so that he'll feel ostracized and alone for the rest of his life. Try to find time to give him a romanticized view of what is essentially a prison for rapists and murderers without ever telling him how awful the Wall is. Finally, and only if there's time, make the question of his parentage some kind of grand mystery that he can never answer instead of just saying you fucked a whore and she died in childbirth. I want him wonder that for the rest of his life, so don't tell him the truth of his parents, leave him a note in case you die early, or tell anyone else, especially your wife whom you trust and who hates Jon only because he represents your perceived infidelity and so would accept him if she realized the purpose of the noble lie I've asked you to tell the Kingdoms. Also, tell everyone you defeated Sir Arthur Dayne in combat instead of just admitting that he got shanked by a nobody.
>>
File: 1465576659611.jpg (97 KB, 915x960) Image search: [Google]
1465576659611.jpg
97 KB, 915x960
>It's a "reposting this thread after getting thoroughly BTFO in the previous one" episode
>>
>>71555342
And he was a good friend.
>>
>>71555342
>make sure he eats at another table so that he'll feel ostracized and alone for the rest of his life

lmao you fell for the D&D jon always sat alone when it was actually just a one time thing that happened when robert came to winterfell meme
>>
holy fucking shit, even with her last dying breath, Lyanna Stark was a fucking bitch who saw no problem in ruining her good brother's life because she was busy being a fucking whore with some white haired pimp. Ned should've left her buried in those sandnigger deserts for all the shit she caused.
>>
>>71555342
How do you go from this
>>
>>71555342
jon being legitimized is not an option, he'd be a pretender to all the trueborn children of catelyn tully.
>>
File: 1466452101291.jpg (14 KB, 260x323) Image search: [Google]
1466452101291.jpg
14 KB, 260x323
Get out and take your shit-tier Lyanna with you
>>
>>71555342
Should have fucking shanked the baby in front of the whore, Ned was too soft.
>>
File: promise.jpg (53 KB, 600x1038) Image search: [Google]
promise.jpg
53 KB, 600x1038
>>71555342
I can't decide whether she's a bigger slut or a bigger bitch
>>
>>71555555
>>
>>71555951
Really there wasn't another option. A dragon is a dragon, red or black.
>>
>>71555342

I don't need to tell you that Lyanna only asked to keep him safe, the show makes it look like she wanted to give him a Targaryen first name even.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 634x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 634x357
>there are literally people on this planet that don't know Lyanna was always a total ditz
>>
File: 1462600385658.png (409 KB, 776x883) Image search: [Google]
1462600385658.png
409 KB, 776x883
Imagine being Ned in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Lyanna, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your flabby arms and horrific pudgy pig face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck Ashara Dayne in Starfall. Like seriously imagine having to be Ned and not only sit in that chair while Lyanna flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the dim lighting barely concealing her sweat and oily skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she plays with her gormless baby. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone in the tower tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, LYANNA LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of redheads and Valyrian supermodels for the ENTIRE REBELLION coming straight out your hovel in the north. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty that launched a civil war that killed tens of thousands. And then she asks you to raise her dragon spawn as your own, ruining your marriage and honour, and you know you could kill every single person in the Tower of Joy before the Howland Reed could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Ned Stark. You're not going to lose your future rule over this. Just bear it. Contort your eyebrows and bear it.
>>
>>71555479
And it wasn't even because of Robert, it was because of Cersei. Robert used to drag Eddard to playdates that he had with his bastard daughter.
>>
>>71555535
Seriously goddamn. Lyanna was legitimately a horrible person
>>
>>71555342
Robert would joke around with Ned something like "I'll only do it if you tell me who the tavern whore is you got knocked up". Ned would refuse and Robert would get suspicious.

Ned couldn't take that chance but hey, don't let rationale stand in the way of your autistic shitposting.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>71557776

>mfw almost just told my best friend I'm raising his dead fiance's son
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.