[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marco Polo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: resizeimage[1].jpg (16 KB, 350x174) Image search: [Google]
resizeimage[1].jpg
16 KB, 350x174
New season is out!
Comfy levels rise to the max

Admittedly there is not much to talk about this show but it's the best of the netflix originals imo
>>
watched the whole thing yesterday. i was expecting a very mediocre season, like season 1, but i was very surprised at how good it was. they've fixed almost every single problem from the first season.

7/10
>>
Episode 9 was pretty good
>>
File: pisswine.jpg (164 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
pisswine.jpg
164 KB, 1280x640
I just fucking love how they focus on the Khan and his court. I'm only on episode 2 of season 2 right now but it shows that the creators are really invested in telling an enjoyable story that is mostly faithful to history.
>this wine tastes like piss
>You drank the whole cup!
>Yes I did
*keks internally*
>>
>>71551023
any GOAT head massage scenes in s2?
>>
>>71551309
no, but marco massages some 10/10 tits about halfway into the season
>>
Is it as good as game of thrones?
>>
>>71551449
kublai is more interesting than any character on GoT. so there's that. the other characters and actors aren't that good.

season 5 and season 6 of GoT are shit, season 2 of marco polo is better than those 2 seasons at least.
>>
>>71551063
Marco Polo isn't being trained as a ninja anymore? That was shit
>>
>>71551634
he's basically fully trained now, there's no training sessions anymore. there was like a time gap between season 1 and season 2, i think it's a few years or something.
>>
>>71551732
mongol knight
>>
any more flatchested asian boobies and any hairy pusy lips?
>>
>>71551449
I know its a meme, but GoT is truly shit. Marco Polo is still slow burning and extremely satisfying.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.