[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you watch the Extended cut if Man of Steel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: ManofSteelFinalPoster.jpg (18 KB, 259x383) Image search: [Google]
ManofSteelFinalPoster.jpg
18 KB, 259x383
Would you watch the Extended cut if Man of Steel?
>>
>>71550674
yes
>>
Yes, Zac, now please leave.
>>
>>71550736
who's Zac?
>>
>>71550766
Zach Snyder
>>
>>71550788
You mean Zak Snider?
>>
>>71550674
Yes.
>>
>>71550813
ZaxxNyder
>>
>>71550674
No, it was a bad movie without any redeeming factors.
>>
>>71550788
Who's Zach Snyder?
>>
File: Superbro.jpg (60 KB, 800x588) Image search: [Google]
Superbro.jpg
60 KB, 800x588
>>71550674
No, it's a shitty Superman
>>
What would you even need to add?
>>
>>71550892
fuck! I totally agree with you. I hate the dark, gritty brooding jesus figure superman.
I like the boyscout. The nice and good guy. That picture sums up perfectly why clark is a true hero
>>
>>71550892
>claims to know Superman
>doesn't read comics
>keeps posting this panel to make it look like he knows what he's talking about
This truly is the worst board.
>>
>>71550674
steel cut oats
>>
>>71550892
You don't even know what comic this is from.
>>
File: Grant-morrison-comiccon[2].gif (98 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
Grant-morrison-comiccon[2].gif
98 KB, 500x331
"In the end, I saw Superman not as a superhero or even a science fiction character, but as a story of Everyman. We’re all Superman in our own adventures. We have our own Fortresses of Solitude we retreat to, with our own special collections of valued stuff, our own super–pets, our own “Bottle Cities” that we feel guilty for neglecting. We have our own peers and rivals and bizarre emotional or moral tangles to deal with.
I felt I’d really grasped the concept when I saw him as Everyman, or rather as the dreamself of Everyman. That “S” is the radiant emblem of divinity we reveal when we rip off our stuffy shirts, our social masks, our neuroses, our constructed selves, and become who we truly are. Batman is obviously much cooler, but that’s because he’s a very energetic and adolescent fantasy character: a handsome billionaire playboy in black leather with a butler at this beck and call, better cars and gadgetry than James Bond, a horde of fetish femme fatales baying around his heels and no boss. That guy’s Superman day and night.
Superman grew up baling hay on a farm. He goes to work, for a boss, in an office. He pines after a hard–working gal. Only when he tears off his shirt does that heroic, ideal inner self come to life. That’s actually a much more adult fantasy than the one Batman’s peddling but it also makes Superman a little harder to sell. He’s much more of a working class superhero.
American writers often say they find it difficult to write Superman. They say he’s too powerful; you can’t give him problems. But Superman is a metaphor. For me, Superman has the same problems we do, but on a Paul Bunyan scale. If Superman walks the dog, he walks it around the asteroid belt because it can fly in space. When Superman’s relatives visit, they come from the 31st century and bring some hellish monster conqueror from the future. But it’s still a story about your relatives visiting." -Grant Morrison
>>
File: 1368404518982.jpg (66 KB, 1024x575) Image search: [Google]
1368404518982.jpg
66 KB, 1024x575
I'm pretty sure Snyder said that most of the cut scenes were Clark's flashbacks.

Would you like to see more Superhobo?
>>
>>71550984
Absolutely.
>>
>>71550979
>Superman is boring as fuck
Thanks for injecting some life into a stale, lackluster character, Snyder.
>>
File: Superman will always be there.jpg (282 KB, 1002x856) Image search: [Google]
Superman will always be there.jpg
282 KB, 1002x856
>>71550932
>implying I don't read comics
Yes I do

>>71550978
Nightwing 141
>>
>>71551092
Nice reverse image searching, kiddo.
>>
File: genie.jpg (8 KB, 250x205) Image search: [Google]
genie.jpg
8 KB, 250x205
>>71551119
Anon, just because you don't read comics doesn't mean other people don't.

Would seeing screenshots of the comics I have on my hard drive make you feel better?
>>
>>71550674
The more this movie is shilled here the less interest I have in seeing it.
>>
>>71551162
Sweet comeback.
>>
>>71551168
Ok.
>>
>>71551092
nice. posting the most hackneyed shit in the superman canon
these movies are completely valid superman stories
>>
>>71550674
yeah, sure.

with fucking way less cuts throughout the movie yeah i'd be interested in that
>>
>>71551300
MOS was a chore to sit through and this one looks even worse, the fact it's being spammed over and over and over makes me not want to even bother torrenting.
>>
>>71550674
yes
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.