[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just watched this for the first time. Are the adults this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Philostone.jpg (197 KB, 1013x1500) Image search: [Google]
Philostone.jpg
197 KB, 1013x1500
So I just watched this for the first time.

Are the adults this useless throughout the whole series? Seriously Harry and his crew of barely trained 8 year olds, who couldn't even get a feather to float, break through every locked door and secret entrance in the school! And then they take out the troll, beat all the games, and defeat the nervous guy without an adult in site.

Considering it's meant to be the most secure place in the world and Dumbledore the GOAT wizard how comes they're all fucking inept?
>>
>>71550227
>I'm too arrogant to turn my brain off.

Kill yourself, my bud.
>>
>>71550299
I watch other 'blockbusters' like LOTR, Star Wars, and Avatar and don't have to turn my brain off
>>
They just got lucky.

The plot of the first book is pretty nonsensical though.
>>
It's a book aimed at children so children are the best. It's wish fulfilment you utter fucking retard.
>>
>>71550322
>Avatar
>don't have to turn my brain off

I have something to tell you.
>>
>>71550227
Kids movie based on kids book
Fuck off
>>
>why are children the protagonists in a movie for children based a book for children
>>
>>71550322
LOTR is the only non childrens movie in this discussion right now
>>
>>71550299
>I'm too retarded to use my brain.
>>
>>71550227
>In a children's book/film he children are the heroes whilst the adults are bit players

Is this your first kids film or something?
>>
File: 1467054011812.png (246 KB, 484x605) Image search: [Google]
1467054011812.png
246 KB, 484x605
>>71550227
It's like it's a film for children written by an idiot or something.
>>
>>71550612
>I'm too autistic to suspend my disbelief
>>
it's a film for kids
>>
>>71550322
>>71550612

Man, these days it's too easy to troll /tv/.
>>
Harry Potter doesn't make much sense in general. Wait for the second one with the snake that was somehow in the school for years and years and crawled around in pipes (what kind of fucking pipes?)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.