[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was looking to get into ramsay's kitchen nightmare. Ano
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
Was looking to get into ramsay's kitchen nightmare. Anons here reccomended the UK one. I figured if it's worth it I'll suffer through the briton accent.
Just gave a shot to the first episode. I don't know what fucking camera they're using but I felt like I was on acid during the whole thing. I mean just look at that thing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvmhmGchTx4

Did I get memed on? is the US version watchable?
>>
>>71548997
Here's the thing. If there are two versions of something and one is wildly popular (the US show) stupid fucking hipsters will delude themselves into thinking the shittier version is superior because it's less popular and they're obviously better than all the plebs that watch the popular one. Then they come here and talk about how good the snooze fest UK one is to look like they're superior. Don't listen to them, even people in the UK watch the US one more often.
>>
>>71548997
Do you want interesting programmes where it actually shows improvement in the restaurant but its also still quite funny Gordon laying into them when necessary?

Yes - watch UK version

Do you want memes?

Yes - watch US version
>>
>>71548997

wtf dont be xenophobic OP
>>
>>71548997
>US version
GORDON RAMSAY MEETS THE MOST BIZZARE AND AWFUL RESTAURANT HE EVER SEEN! (cut to rock music and dramatic montage) THIS IS THE FIRST TIME EVER GORDON RAMSAY HAS TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS! (cut to even more music and montage)
>UK version
Here, in the forests of Northern Ireland, Gordon Ramsay has to work with localsto achieve ultimate goal - making a perfect restaurant out of a little eaty meaty place.
>>
>>71549216
God forbid people want to be entertained
>>
>>71549229
>UK version isn't entertaining
are you saying youre too stupid to find it entertaining?
>>
File: krusts the jester.png (86 KB, 244x252) Image search: [Google]
krusts the jester.png
86 KB, 244x252
>>71548997

>think there is only one accent in england
>they have episodes of this in the english north
>accents sound nothing like british accents

What the fuck is this?
>>
>>71549229
fuck off, you're an unrepentant mouthbreather
>>
>>71548997
>I don't know what fucking camera
It's called the add shake effect so copyright claim doesn't take take video down
>>
>>71549246
>only one british accent
please be memeing
>>
>>71549229
>I can't focus for more than few second
But I gotta say, US version has perfect kitchen waifus.
>>
>>71549245
>>71549258

Don't you ever, EVER speak to me that way again.
>>
>>71549229
FOCK OFF YA RAW DONKEY!
>>
>>71549258
*Punches you once* SHUT
*Punches you twice* THE FUCK
*Punches you a third time* UPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

*Final drop kick which sends you flying across the room*
>>
>>71549127
>The first episode in 2004 had more than five million viewers in the UK
>Earlier this month an episode of Kitchen Nightmares USA got around 1.8 million viewers

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/27988457/gordon-ramsay-says-kitchen-nightmares-is-coming-to-an-end

I don't know where you get you information from, but the UK version is far more successful. If you like the USA version best then that's fine but pulling facts from your butthole doesn't achieve anything.
>>
>>71549338

>people are copy and pasting my dumb shitpost

I'm legitimately honored.
>>
>>71548997
>you, film me as I change clothes yeah? You DONKEY
>>
>>71549271
k then
>>
Bored as shit and a bit depressed.

Do any anons know if there is a recommended list of episodes? for some reason even when he is shouty I find Ramsay's shows very comforting.
>>
>>71549229
>God forbid people want to be patronised

Ftfy
>>
>>71550091
>Bored as shit and a bit depressed.

Let me guess, your "depression" is self-diagnosed. Fuck off nancy boy, you're not depressed and you know it
>>
>>71550091
I'm watching S3 of hotel hell, 4th episode now, it's all good except the first which is a bit boring. 3/4 with the witch-like crone are great.
>>
>>71550121
>Triggered
>>
>>71550121
Actually, I'm diagnosed with depressive anxiety disorder and generalised anxiety disorder, have been in therapy for 4 years, on medication for 5+, and have been pushing myself out of my comfort zone so that I can study at uni so that I'm not a complete failure of a human being.

>>71550125
Thankyou for the recommendation anon. I haven't watched any Hotel Hell yet, maybe I'll just dive into that.
>>
>>71549344
>Comparing a a pilot episode to some random fucking episode here

I bet you voted to stay in the EU, didn't you?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.