[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mom comes home from friends place slightly tipsy >Seen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: uuuhg.jpg (17 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
uuuhg.jpg
17 KB, 375x375
>Mom comes home from friends place slightly tipsy
>Seen the newest Xmen: Apocalypse
>Calls it the best movie ever with deep meaning and shit
>My cynicism wont allow a super hero movie to have that much weight
>Lightly as I can, jokingly as possible, mention other film (Apocalypse Now, Clockwork Orange, etc) credited for deep meaning
>Almost make mum cry, so I back peddle like crazy

mfw
>>
>>71544487
Don't try to make us feel bad that your mom is a lush. Tell better stories if you want that. By better I mean incesty.
>>
>>71544487

Pics of mom, OP? You can blur out the face. I just wanna see that body.
>>
we wanna see what your mom looks like OP. then we'll pity you
>>
>>71544487

be a lad and give us a pic, OP. this isn't 2006. you're not gonna get doxxed by these neo-/tv/ cunts
>>
>>71544540
>>71544565
>>71544608

No. I'm sorry. Just picture a 40-something-year-old woman who looks and acts like her mid 20s.
>>
File: discussion intensifies.gif (1 MB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
discussion intensifies.gif
1 MB, 550x400
>>71544650
samefag here. i'm really tempted but i don't think it will help because it wont improve the story because she is on all levels a normie
>>
>>71544659
So every 40 year old woman? You suck, OP.
>>
>>71544659
>>71544675

give a pic and your thread will actually get attention and you'll be able to have the discussion you want

come on, bruv. don't be a wanker. go on
>>
File: you wanker.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
you wanker.gif
2 MB, 200x200
<- Me

I wanted to be called a faggot or something, not this! this is too much attention for a faggot like me.
>>
>Mom comes home from friends place slightly tipsy
>immediately think of incest
What went wrong
>>
>>71544487
HOW CAN I HELP YOU KING DEE DEE DEE?
>>
>>71544961
We've been here too long bro
>>
>>71544659
I wanna 'hang out' with your mother
>>
>>71544487

she was about to cry because you're a pleb. knowing her she was probably being ironic. although, you wouldn't be able to pick up on that because of the autism.
>>
>>71544659
I'm still going to jerk off to this description of your mother fagget.
>>
>>71544487
>mum
she's not slightly tipsy, she's your average sloppy drunk britslag and you're fortunate she didn't make a pass at you

> she tried to tell me Xmen: Apocalypse was good

My older brother did the same today, the shit must have subliminals in it or something
>>
File: 1442119319052.gif (967 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
1442119319052.gif
967 KB, 245x250
>>71544487
I hope you intend to apologize and make it up to her.
>>
>>71545142
No. She wasn't being ironic. She's ranting about how she's above the rules of life and that everything is fake in this world or something pls send help.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.